Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 8 votes

911 Pentagon Video Footage

• Please log in to reply
3292 replies to this topic

#91    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 2,910 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:18 PM

View Postbee, on 07 July 2012 - 01:16 PM, said:

from your link.....

[indent=1]

my Cover Up Theory....would contend that this may have been when the order to take flight 77 by remote control over the Atlantic and shoot it down...was made...

and confirmation that the orders to do that still stood.

:tu:

Of course we have no idea what these orders even were.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#92    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,186 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

View Post747400, on 07 July 2012 - 12:52 PM, said:

You mean the "being designed to withstand a 707" aspect? That was explained by MID a few pages back, I think. It's all about energy and velocity.

Energy and velocity, yes.  But there are other factors in the equation, such as distribution of mass, and the simple and basic factor of the hardness of the metals involved.

It is obvious that aluminum is a very soft metal, whilst steel is quite hard.  Shall that enter into the calculation?

#93    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,130 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:25 PM

View Postfrenat, on 07 July 2012 - 01:09 PM, said:

I have NOT said there were not other cameras.

finally, you admit there would be other cameras....thankyou

Given the FACT that the building is primarily an office building with the secure areas much deeper inside I see no reason to have excess cameras on the outside of the building.  That is based on my experience as a military man who speciallized in ISR.

who said surveillance of the US Defence Headquarters would be confined to just cameras on the outside of the building.....not me.

#94    lliqerty

lliqerty

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:25 PM

View Postfrenat, on 07 July 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Give me that traffic camera that is not being monitored and is physically mounted and incapable of movement?  To look at what?  You do realize that aircraft are not tracked with cameras right?

frenat, he will not ask for the camera, he will ask for the tape or drive. Not to look - to exchange for a fake - and to hand a copy of the fake to the press.

#95    lliqerty

lliqerty

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:33 PM

View Postbee, on 07 July 2012 - 12:06 PM, said:

My speculation is that terrorists managed to get an explosion detonated at the Pentagon...and they may have been fired upon by Ground Defence,

hence the deep holes in the Pentagon (it's possible there were 3 exit holes)

bee, what do you know about the holes?

#96    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,130 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:33 PM

View Postfrenat, on 07 July 2012 - 01:18 PM, said:

Of course we have no idea what these orders even were.

on this we can agree.

I am speculating on how the (incomplete) actual orders could be interpreted....

#97    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 2,910 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:49 PM

View Postbee, on 07 July 2012 - 01:25 PM, said:

finally, you admit there would be other cameras....thankyou
Since I NEVER said there wasn't your statement is at best, odd.  Still looking for proof there should be more looking at an empty field, or some that should magically appear simply because we are under attack.

View Postbee, on 07 July 2012 - 01:25 PM, said:

who said surveillance of the US Defence Headquarters would be confined to just cameras on the outside of the building.....not me.

That looks like a twisting of what I said.  Why should cameras pointing anywhere else or inside be relevant to this event?

View Postlliqerty, on 07 July 2012 - 01:25 PM, said:

frenat, he will not ask for the camera, he will ask for the tape or drive. Not to look - to exchange for a fake - and to hand a copy of the fake to the press.
So, suppostion and more supposition. Got it.

the question was how would the camera be altered BEFORE the incident simply because we are under attack. Do try to keep up.

If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#98    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 2,910 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:50 PM

View Postbee, on 07 July 2012 - 01:33 PM, said:

on this we can agree.

I am speculating on how the (incomplete) actual orders could be interpreted....

they could be orders relating to an evacuation or lack of one, or they could be that he wants his coffee a certain way.  The statement "do the orders still stand?" by itself is rather meaningless.  There is even much ambiguity about the timing of when Mineta heard this or if he even really heard it at all.

#99    lliqerty

lliqerty

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:56 PM

View Postfrenat, on 07 July 2012 - 01:49 PM, said:

the question was how would the camera be altered BEFORE the incident simply because we are under attack. Do try to keep up.

it was NOT altered prior to the attack, please try to make sense. It said THE RECORDING (TAPE OR DISK) was exchanged (or altered).

#100    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,826 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:00 PM

View Postbee, on 07 July 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

There should be (and logically, of course, was) complete air and ground surveillance of the Pentagon. As a military man, wouldn't you agree?

see above....

edit...@747..... the above covers a reply to you as well..... :)

With radar, yes; CCTV wouldn't be much use, though, would it.
And incidentally, regarding the "surely the defences would be on red alert" argument; I don't think there actually were any defences; not in the sense of missiles or anything like that, they relied on fighters from the nearest Air Force base.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#101    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:10 PM

View Post747400, on 07 July 2012 - 12:52 PM, said:

You mean the "being designed to withstand a 707" aspect? That was explained by MID a few pages back, I think. It's all about energy and velocity.

How did a 2 guys who used a flight sim to train and then some lesosns in a mslal aircraft manage to plow such a huge plane into a building? Joh lear said he would have needed a few runs to hit one of those towers. He's flown planes all his life, including the sr-72 and all the spyplanes, secret planes and jets etc.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#102    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,130 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:11 PM

View Postlliqerty, on 07 July 2012 - 01:33 PM, said:

bee, what do you know about the holes?

I wrote a post in another thread about it........#137 here...

http://www.unexplain...c=219063&st=135

and this was the link I used...(about half way down....with a couple of photos)

http://www.911review.../spencer05.html

Quote.....Behind the outer ring of Wedge 1, the Pentagon suffered very distinctive damage. As the first of the photographs below shows, fire spread extensively along the outer ring of the wedge and along the entire length of the main dividing sections running crossways. The fire was clearly less extensive in the rings contained within this area. Aerial photographs showing the inner wall of C Ring however do reveal three interesting exit holes, as shown in the second of the photographs below and in closer detail in the two that follow. The exit hole I have labelled number 1 is widely documented and discussed. Some have suggested that it was caused by the plane's port engine propelling itself like a missile through the building, though it seems too large to have been caused by the engine that was found. Others have argued that it is far more reminiscent of an exit hole caused by a real missile. The other two exit holes have been less widely considered. They are probably blasted out doorways rather than exit holes as such but the significant damage and scorching suggest something hot and explosive happened here, a part of the building otherwise not greatly affected by fire. ...(end quote)

there was another mention in a link that I used in my post 140 (from above UM link)

http://www.frederick...?storyID=130443

3. According to a graphic provided by the Pentagon and published by The Washington Post shortly after 9/11, there were three very similar "exit" holes in the C Ring. These three holes can be seen in an aerial photograph of the C Ring available on the Internet.

hope that helps....there might be more but that's all I've got on the '3 exit holes' at the mo.

#103    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,826 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:12 PM

View PostCoffey, on 07 July 2012 - 02:10 PM, said:

How did a 2 guys who used a flight sim to train and then some lesosns in a mslal aircraft manage to plow such a huge plane into a building? Joh lear said he would have needed a few runs to hit one of those towers. He's flown planes all his life, including the sr-72 and all the spyplanes, secret planes and jets etc.
he also believes that there are alien bases on the moon, doesn't he?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#104    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,130 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:23 PM

View Post747400, on 07 July 2012 - 02:00 PM, said:

With radar, yes; CCTV wouldn't be much use, though, would it.
And incidentally, regarding the "surely the defences would be on red alert" argument; I don't think there actually were any defences; not in the sense of missiles or anything like that, they relied on fighters from the nearest Air Force base.

Soooooooooooo you're saying you don't think the mighty US had  in situ defence for it's Defence Headquarters........oooooooooooh  kaaaaaaaaay :)

#105    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,007 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:32 PM

View PostCoffey, on 07 July 2012 - 02:10 PM, said:

The terrorist pilot who flew American 77 into the Pentagon had actual flying experience and the maneuver wasn't as difficult as you might think.

Edited by skyeagle409, 07 July 2012 - 02:32 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users