Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nuclear summit

On march 24 and 25 there is a the nuclear summit 2014 in The Hague the Netherlands 58 worldleaders will be attending including Obama, Putin and the Chinese leader http://www.nss2014.com i live 10 miles from The Hague and while the preparations are almost ready i saw this

At first i did not know what to think of it and i am still not convinced a ufo or some secret night spy device.

But anyway i will be watching and keep you informed

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frits

• seeder

• dr no

• JustTerri

Popular Days

Looks like a window reflection to me and not sure why you tacked on the 'nuclear summit' info. If it happened this early its got nothing to do with the summit has it?

• Like 1

Preparations are almost ready schiphol the national airport shut down a landingstrip and builded a securaty compound the city of The Hague has cameras and other spy stuff on almost every high building the air above The Hague will be closed. They are taking it very seriously.

Preparations are almost ready schiphol the national airport shut down a landingstrip and builded a securaty compound the city of The Hague has cameras and other spy stuff on almost every high building the air above The Hague will be closed. They are taking it very seriously.

If thats true there should be some great footage of your ufo,has anybody else reported seeing it?

Not yet but it was short and at 02:00 hours in the night i have tried to get it on mainstream media but they ignore it.