Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

JFK Assassination Theories Documentary

Kowalski

I found this really interesting documentary on the JFK Assassination. I believe this was an episode of Investigating History.

*snip*

Couple of Interesting things I want to point out:

• Okay, so there was a audio recording made (accidentally BTW) by a police man, whose radio was on the ON position. At 7:36 they play the audio. I have re listened to this, several times already to make SURE I am hearing what I think I am. But, I hear FIVE shots. FIVE. Listen to it and judge for yourself. But, this make sense with the eye witness reports from Dealey Plaza who claimed there were more than three shots fired.
  • They also talk about how the X-rays for Kennedy's scull looked doctored....

Toward the end of the documentary, the guy who is the curator for the School Book Depository Museum, was talking about some of the conspiracy theories he thought were "out there". The theory about the shooter being under the sewer, as shown on the X-Files Episode, "Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man" in which CSM is crouched in a storm sewer by the street, and he shoots Kennedy from this position, was one he thinks is ludicrious...

Edited by Saru
Video removed due to copyright

When Myspace had forums, some guy called John Prewett was completely sure JFK was the Antichrist and Kissinger being the false prophet. Either JFK faked his death or going to use his Satanic powers to come back.

Edited by Rlyeh

When Myspace had forums, some guy called John Prewett was completely sure JFK was the Antichrist and Kissinger being the false prophet. Either JFK faked his death or going to use his Satanic powers to come back.

Yeah, I don't know about that...But I definitely think that there was a conspiracy. I think the CIA was involved along with the Mob. I've always been interested in the JFK assassination. It is the granddaddy of all conspiracy theories.

• Like 1

Yeah, I don't know about that...But I definitely think that there was a conspiracy. I think the CIA was involved along with the Mob. I've always been interested in the JFK assassination. It is the granddaddy of all conspiracy theories.

Where in Texas are you Kowalski ? Im a Dallas native borned and raised ! I was 8 yrs old and my Mother actually worked for the Defense att`s for Jack Ruby`s case. I have seen,heard,been there a few dozen times read,thought of ,preplexed the matter met the C.T`s and the Believers of a Government plot. But One thing is a fact ! We will never know what actually happend that day . ITs all been covered up and swept away under the floor,the 6th Floor !

Oswald did shoot that day. JFK Will be remembered forever by all.

Hope you have a wonderful day !

justDONTEATUS :tu:

• Like 1

* snip *

Edited by Saru
Video removed due to copyright
  • Like 1

Where in Texas are you Kowalski ? Im a Dallas native borned and raised ! I was 8 yrs old and my Mother actually worked for the Defense att`s for Jack Ruby`s case. I have seen,heard,been there a few dozen times read,thought of ,preplexed the matter met the C.T`s and the Believers of a Government plot. But One thing is a fact ! We will never know what actually happend that day . ITs all been covered up and swept away under the floor,the 6th Floor !

Oswald did shoot that day. JFK Will be remembered forever by all.

Hope you have a wonderful day !

justDONTEATUS :tu:

I live 45 minutes away from Austin, actually. Out in the sticks...LOL

Actually my great-grandparents lived near Fort Worth during this time, and my great-grandma was pregnant and had a doctors appointment in Dallas, the day President Kennedy came there. Anyway, they planned to watch the motorcade after they got out of the doctors office, and they arrived just MINUTES after the president had been shot, so they didn't get to see or hear anything. But, my great-grandpa talked to a few people who had seen what had happened, because he was like, What in the WORLD happened?

Anyway, they said they heard MULTIPLE shots.

Thanks for posting this!

I am reading a book right now, called "JFK: The CIA, Vietnam, and the Plot to assassinate John F Kennedy" by L. Fletcher Prouty. This guys theory was the basis for the movie, JFK. It has a foreward by Jesse Ventura and an Introduction by Oliver Stone. I was reading it late last night. Really good book.

Check out: http://www.amazon.co...Fletcher Poutry

If anyone has any reading recommendations on this let me know!

Thanks for posting this!

I am reading a book right now, called "JFK: The CIA, Vietnam, and the Plot to assassinate John F Kennedy" by L. Fletcher Prouty. This guys theory was the basis for the movie, JFK. It has a foreward by Jesse Ventura and an Introduction by Oliver Stone. I was reading it late last night. Really good book.

Check out: http://www.amazon.co...Fletcher Poutry

If anyone has any reading recommendations on this let me know!

Dont forget the Mob,and the Russians,and LBJ they were all in it right ? Well Right as any story can be. My two cents will always be THat JFK was killed that day in Dallas,by a gun !

...and RFK was just a coincidence ? John boy too? Removal of rival political figures is nothing new.

• Like 1

...and RFK was just a coincidence ? John boy too? Removal of rival political figures is nothing new.

Nope, it sure isn't.

There is a REALLY good documentary called "Evidence of Murder" which explores the assassinations of JFK, RFK, Malcolm X, and Abraham Lincoln. It ties them in all together. It's by Mark Howitt, and it's on Youtube. It's REALLY long, but there is a BUNCH of information on there, and EYEWITNESS testimony too.

I really like RFK, it's a real shame he didn't get to run for President. He would have made a VERY good President.

Well, as presidents go, i guess we could have done worse than JFK , or , possibly, RFK. I think anyone who achieves high position is beholdin to someone or other.. but some a$$ociations are WORSE than others.

• Like 1

Watch the tape the driver shot jfk..you see the gun plain as day..

A member here put the link in his thread

• Like 1

Here is one:

*snip*

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Removed videos 1. Due to graphic content 2. Due to copyright