Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Saw a yellow deer in the childhood

CuteRicha

In my childhood , when I was in the room with my mom ...I had seen a yellow deer glowing light , was there looking at me for a long time . What is the reason behind it , Can anyone tell . And If u guys feel like to share ur experiences , please do share.

Hmm, maybe an animal guide or spirit? Some sort of spirit taking this form to communicate with you? It could be symbolic, I don't really know.

I had a somewhat similar experience when I think I was about 3, but I remember it very clearly.

So I was sleeping in my parents bed, and it was early morning and I woke up. There was faint light filling the room making it rather bright because there's huge windows and skylights in my parents room, so it was like broad daylight. And there, standing clear as day in the doorway, was a cougar. I wasn't dreaming, I'd know if I was, and I got so freaked out I hid my face in the blankets. I peeked back out a few minutes later but it was gone.

I remember the exact image to this day, as if it had just happened. It was quite freaky, to the point of me believing there was an actual cougar living in our house.

how old were you when you seen this and did your mom see this as well?

I was around three, and no, both my parents were asleep next to me, so I was the only one to see it.

Hi Nighthawk .....

I agree with you , that it must be some spirit guide .

Even I remember the incidence very well and the deer too. This thing was always in the back of my mind . And was curious to find out the reason .

Anyways thanx

Hi Brain Topp

I was around 4 years old and my mom didn't see it . I had told my mom about the deer at the door , when she looked at the door , she couldn't see anything and when my mom was looking at the door , that time the deer was there .

I remember the incidence and the deer very well.

Odd. Normally I wouldn't comment on something like this since I'd get a lot of negative feedback. However...

While out with my brother and our friend a couple of nights ago, I saw an ethereal yellow deer myself. It was no more than three feet tall and only there for the briefest instant.

My guess? Spirit guide or hallucination.

This is really interesting. Once at the age of 4, maybe I was 5 I can't remember, I saw something glowing in the sky that my nanna didn't see. It was so big it almost filled the sky and was in the shape of a gigantic bird with wings outstretched. It was just stationary and a glowing red colour.

I can't pin anything to it. These experiences are personal and could be spirit guides. That the OP had a very similar experience to Ratte suggests it was a type of spirit. Children are more sensitive to seeing things.

Can I point out that deer see UV light.

Thanx guys for sharing the experience

Ya it can be a spirit guide , even I think so . I agree that children are more sensitive to these things .

I had read in a book once that If a soul is very pure , you can connect with the spiritual thing and most children at that age are pure .

• Like 1