Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Top Ten Out-Of-Place Artifacts

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31    cerberus

cerberus

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• Hello Kitty

Posted 05 April 2004 - 06:58 PM

All this is very interesting.

I find it very interesting to see that ancient civilisations may have had the principals we use today as modern technology.

A few ppl you speak to say that the boom we have had in technology in the last 50 years, is due to 'reverse engineered' alien technology from Roswell and other such sites like Area 51, where it is supposed is the base of the US Alien intelligence.

Could it be similar that Aliens could have done the same years ago, and influenced ancient cultures?

Those Ica rocks.. they are amazing. They actually describe intricate details of important medical techniques and other things that we struggle to master today.

When you see evidence in Egyptian/Inca/Mayan culture, you see depictions of things that could be ET. Is it possible that we have been visited and those UFO's phenomena that we see today were recorded by these cultures on their wall carvings etc.

For me, the Dropa Stones really do substantiate a claim that we have been visited.
Unless those stones are fake.. imagine if they were true.. whistling2.gif

There is so much we do not know about our past.  

#32    fearfulone

fearfulone

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

• Believe no one that believes you...Trust no one that trusts you...and for your own sake...don't listen to a word i say

Posted 09 April 2004 - 12:53 AM

do any of you think there's a possibility that man has destroyed himself many times?

i think this is a great possibility and that we may be on the same track... blink.gif  

Trust no one that trusts you!

"you will need at least two more of the male variety to even pose a threat to us women... remember ... we can think with both the right and left sides of our brain!"
-nxt2hvn

CONSPIRACY I SAY!! CONSPIRACY!

"It's not the bad things that happen to you your upset about, it's the good things that happen to other people that piss you off."
-Robert Udall in 'As Good As It Gets'

#33    Venomshocker

Venomshocker

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

• "Everything you are for strengthens you, everything you are against weakens you."

Posted 09 April 2004 - 05:01 PM

Haha, I agree with the above post. If humans were always as intelligent as they are now, they could even have flown into space and inhabit other planets. original.gif

Another thing to keep in mind, is that all these rocks and artifacts that are dated to millions of years old, might not all be really that old. If the speed of light was drastically faster thousands of years ago, using current methods of dating by using the current speed of light and extrapolating backwards might be all wrong.

http://www.setterfield.org/combinedtimeline.htm

In reality these specific rocks and artifacts might only be a few thousand years old. Then things would make more sense. original.gif But it would also mean the entire universe is also only a few thousand years old also.  wink2.gif

More on the changing speed of light here

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=14210

Gestalt Reality
"Ultimately there is no such thing as meaning, only experience and creativity."  ~ Pleiadians

#34    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 09 April 2004 - 05:20 PM

there are fossil records of civilised man walking 600million years ago

Proposer - where are these records?  

never take me too seriously

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users