Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Never before seen footage

FenderJazzBass

Great video, awesome ufo footage.some people will say its space junk but space junk dont do that

Great video, awesome ufo footage.some people will say its space junk but space junk dont do that

Space junk doesn't orbit the planet?

• Like 3

I really wish there was something there that would give us an idea of the scale of the objects... They could be as small as an ice cube and very close or as large as the space station itself and some distance away... there is no reference scale...

Plus I didn't really see any motion or activity that could not be explained as being natural for debris...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 1

Someone please tell me why this is anything but the usual space debris?

I too would like to see your reasoning that explains why 'space junk dont do that'. I trust you *do* know what 'space junk' can be, how it becomes visible, and what things make it move relative to the camera's p-o-v?

To both FJB and CG - Is there a particular part of that video you find especially convincing? - if so, timing and please provide your reasoning.

IMO, the first object is a photoshop or similar job. If you look at it's path, it passes over a star below the left side of the ISS and just after it passes the star gets bright then dims to normal. Not something that would happen naturally.

The latter part of the video, wherein two objects move together, is the most interesting. They are seen to fly behind a solar panel, which clearly indicates that they are more distant than this structure. They exhibit rounded shapes of considerable size; not just points of light. Perhaps most interesting of all, they travel in a broad, sweeping arc. Hard to understand how how or why ice particles or debris from the space station would be constantly changing their direction like that, turning well over 90 degrees, and possibly more, once they are lost to view.

Edited by bison
  • Like 3

Some information as to date and time, rather than just Latest UFO Sigi think its crazy we dont see this on t.v

SHOCKING NASA / ISS UFO's FOOTAGE of UfO

new footage 2012, might be helpful, but I expect that would be too much to hope for, as is usually the case.

[media=]http://youtu.be/4cHFZfeHXpQ[/media]

So we're supposed to assume this is real NASA video which has no been manipulated?

Proof of aliens.

My first thoughts are we are looking at debris or deliberate manipulations...so its either faked or explainable.

Someone please tell me why this is anything but the usual space debris?

I guess Debris does have a twin who wears identical clothes and walks the same path. Dude, just stick to the classic, the epic, the all encompassing, IT FAKE! 2: Return of the Debunkers. Where the convoluted stories will guarantee to entertain and perplexed you at the same time.

So we're supposed to assume this is real NASA video which has no been manipulated?

Proof of aliens.

My first thoughts are we are looking at debris or deliberate manipulations...so its either faked or explainable.

Is there no such thing as real and unexplainable in this earth centric universe?

• Like 1

So I'm presuming nobody knows the date.time of these sequences.

Can we guess the motive of the original youtube poster in withholding that information?

So I'm presuming nobody knows the date.time of these sequences.

Can we guess the motive of the original youtube poster in withholding that information?

That's just what I asked, yes. It would be easy enough to track down if they gave that, perhaps.

I guess Debris does have a twin who wears identical clothes and walks the same path. Dude, just stick to the classic, the epic, the all encompassing, IT FAKE! 2: Return of the Debunkers. Where the convoluted stories will guarantee to entertain and perplexed you at the same time.

Question 1 - are all things captured on film/video explainable?

(I have many, many images and a few videos that show unidentified 'stuff' in the sky - some would definitely attract interest here, given the level of desire to 'prove' aliens by simply adding together many similarly unidentified objects...)

Question 2 - Does the fact that something can't be positively identified mean that:

- it is particularly interesting?

- it is of alien origin?

- it is useful evidence of 'something'?

- science has failed?

- that no attempts should be made to offer alternative explanations?

Me, I think a bit of common sense investigation and proper consideration of all the potential factors is worthwhile. Gee, maybe that's why I don't get naively suckered in by email offers, or fakers like Martyn Stubbs, Billy Meier, Jaime Maussan...

And as an aside.. seriously, when was the last time swamp gas was offered as a solution? And do you deny that several ufo's over the last decade have been correctly identified as balloons?

Anyway, I await your in-depth research - what sequence do you have difficulty understanding in this particular video? And can you explain why the 'author' of that production provides no provenance, no technical discussion? That didn't raise any alarm bells?......

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I just looked at the above FB page..if YOU do, and scroll down, there is a vid with following splash screen.

click for big

post-135078-0-78904300-1358552691_thumb.

Freudian slip maybe?

Edited by seeder

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I just looked at the above FB page..if YOU do, and scroll down, there is a vid with following splash screen.

click for big

post-135078-0-78904300-1358552691_thumb.

Freudian slip maybe?

It's a Spanish site. can't expect them to spell everything correctly. I think you read too much into it

It also says that the ISS "has been orbiting the Earth since 1989".

When in reality the ISS is a modular structure whose first component was launched in 1998.

Edited by Hazzard

Question 1 - are all things captured on film/video explainable?

(I have many, many images and a few videos that show unidentified 'stuff' in the sky - some would definitely attract interest here, given the level of desire to 'prove' aliens by simply adding together many similarly unidentified objects...)

Question 2 - Does the fact that something can't be positively identified mean that:

- it is particularly interesting?

- it is of alien origin?

- it is useful evidence of 'something'?

- science has failed?

- that no attempts should be made to offer alternative explanations?

Me, I think a bit of common sense investigation and proper consideration of all the potential factors is worthwhile. Gee, maybe that's why I don't get naively suckered in by email offers, or fakers like Martyn Stubbs, Billy Meier, Jaime Maussan...

And as an aside.. seriously, when was the last time swamp gas was offered as a solution? And do you deny that several ufo's over the last decade have been correctly identified as balloons?

Anyway, I await your in-depth research - what sequence do you have difficulty understanding in this particular video? And can you explain why the 'author' of that production provides no provenance, no technical discussion? That didn't raise any alarm bells?......

I was pointing out to all the people who quickly jumped to the conclusion of space junk. Look from 0.34 -1:00, what are the chances that space junks look identical and move in identical path? not saying it's impossible, but what are the chances?

To answer your question:

1. Not all thing captured on film/video are explainable. which is why people shouldn't be so quick to say "It's space debris". Which is why I was alluding to the fact that they should just say "it's fake!" which would be more believable in this situation.

2. If something can't be positively identified, then..

a) it is interesting in this forum about UFOs/ETs if it looked nothing like we what we expect to be flying in the sky.

b Not necessarily, but not impossible either.

c) I don't know about useful, but it's evidence that there's "something" we can't positively explain.

d) science has not failed, just mean that our science still have a long, long way to go.

e) attempts certainly can be made but just don't expect those attempts to be the definitive answer. We also reserve the right to laugh if such an attempt seemed pathetic and bs.

When was swamp gas offered as an explanation? you tell me. but it did by the debunkers, which seemed laughable, don't you think?

Yes balloon have been identified. What is your point? That UFOs doesn't exist because some people misidentified balloons? dude, there are people mistaking the Moon for UFO. This only prove there are idiots out there. Which we know all along.

I find it's hard to understand why identical space junks move exactly the same way. Are there that much junks out there that they beginning to find their doppelganger? what are the chances of that? better than the chances of life outside of earth?

I point out the facebook page as possible origin of the video so the "experts" could contact them and ask them? btw, i have never said it was authentic. I was merely point out the fact that many debunkers were quick to dismissed as "space junks". Shouldn't they should have try to see if it's authentic or not before throwing out "debris" "junks" and such?

Edited by SwampgasBalloonBoy

It's a Spanish site. can't expect them to spell everything correctly. I think you read too much into it

maybe you just didnt get what I read.. or how it could be read... if the ISS really had ufo's flying by regularly...dont you think it'd be worldwide news?

Or do you think its all covered up?

Hence the public feeds..

Edited by seeder