Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Time Warp While Driving

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:37 AM

OK so I spoke with the driver and he remembered the incident perfectly.  He is still as stunned as I am the time loss.  I asked him particularly about the stretch where he seemed wooden.  He looked at me oddly.  I urged him to remember just after I peed the first time and got back in the car and started telling him to hurry up.  He didn't remember it.  He said he was "zoned out" feeling for that particular stretch.  I must have looked right at him and told him to speed up a little about 10 times so there's not a chance he missed it.  But he didn't recall it at all.  And he sure acted like he couldn't hear a word I was saying.  It was actually getting annoying because I thought we would lose the people in front of us and we were trying to stick together in case we came upon people coming the other way and could pass them in a caravan.  Very narrow road and we would maybe have to back up on treacherous stretches and our rig was large too.  Wasn't looking forward to that.

He just had no recollection of my urging him to go faster.  The other passenger seemed vaguely aware of me saying that but also kind of fuzzy on it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users