Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Big People In High Places Can And Do Ruin Lifes.

seeking

all i have to say is wow, and that i am very sorry to hear they revoked your nursing license, all i can do is hope and pray for you to find a better more lucrative job and to keep that gab of yours gabbing, best wishes, and allthough you most likely dont know me (i normally dont post much, but still read a lot) that i'll miss your posts

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vimjams

• jjtss

• seeking

• girty1600

Dear Anson Kail, I understand what you've been through as I have been through a similar experience. Please try to stay in touch some how. My best wishes and hopes go with you wherever you go. May God shower you with constant strength, courage, and miracles. There will be a light at the end of this tunnel. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I am very sorry for you and anyone else this has happened to. Power in the wrong hands can be a very dangerous thing, as you well know. Just keep running your mouth until you get enough people's attention! They cannot ignore you forever. Get it on the national news and heads will roll. Try to utilize the liberal media to produce something good instead of evil. Good luck to ya! Best wishes.

girty

I'll add my "wow" here, and my best wished so that everything will go alright. I really admire you, coz I know what it means to feel that you have actually to fight for things that should be self-obvious. Unfortunately our world is run not by the more mature and intelligent people, but by those who can shout louder than others.

Good luck on everything original.gif

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. I have a few friends whose mothers are nurses. I am definitely going to discuss this with them sad.gif

I am sorry for all you went through

My prayers are with you Anson_Kail, keep faith, as one door closes another opens. Best of luck to you.

Good luck with that Anson, i have been done over by those in power and right now because I do not follow the laws of my old religon, the leaders have told all the congregation NOT to talk to me or they will be thrown out too this includes members of my family and people who i thought where friends, powerful people are rarely fair to the lower echalons, all we can do is make the best of it.

More power to you

Having a big mouth and the 'gift of the gab' are two entirely different things: I know...I have a big mouth and no 'gift' which gets me into trouble with a variety of people.

On a professional note...Do you think marijuana will assist a person with oesophageal

Cancer?

Vimjams

ph34r.gif

Edited by vimjams

Anson- Hope you can read this. I do believe that you can still do private duty nursing and home health care without your license. It's important that you get right back in the field in some manner or other.

REMEMBER-- "I am wounded Sir Drake cried, I am not slain! I think I will bleed a while and then rise to fight again" Still begging a miracle or two for you!! PS find a lawyer you can afford (legal aid) and relate the defamation. If you can prove the marijuanna thing you may have tort!!

I am very grateful for your reply and time over this Anson_Kail and I will look very closely at what you have said regarding MJ.

Yes...Somebody very dear to me has been diagnosed with this form of cancer. Fortunatly the tumor is not aggressive and is not spreading and has responded (shrunk) after just three Chemo treatments...We are now waiting to hear from the Doctors regarding surgery.

Again...I Thank you

vimjams