Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

what are you having for dinner?

food travel chicken fried werewolves

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Dougward5

Dougward5

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 204 posts

• " silver bullets ain't cheap"

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:20 AM

I am cooking dinner at the moment . Fried chicken and fried green tomatoes ....whole corn on the cob...baked beans...stuffed peppers .....and pecan brownies for dessert.

What are you having and what is your part of the world known for ? ...Here in central Alabama ,we cook some damn good  bbq   ( like anywhere in the south)  and the local peach shine is the stuff of legends.  
Southern soul food is the usual choice of home cooking ....I can cook other styles and  often do..but soul food  reminds me of home...what food makes you think of home ?

#2    shephardess

shephardess

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:20 AM

I had steamed yellow squash and sliced tomatoes fresh from the garden and chocolate ice cream for dessert.
The food that most makes me think of home is fried chicken, mashed potatoes, lima beans and good brown gravy

Edited by shephardess, 09 August 2013 - 01:22 AM.

#3    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,068 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:04 AM

I made homemade tortillas earlier today.. so we could have them as bean burritos tonight... with Mexican rice  and corn on the cob . :P

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#4    egesagin

egesagin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

• "My God... it's full of stars!"

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:15 PM

I had Greek minced meat pastries with garlic yogurt and mixed fruit juice. Some day, I'll move there, just to eat their pastries...

Also tagged with food, travel, chicken, fried, werewolves

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users