Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chastity pants for dogs

Still Waters

A canine fashion designer has come up with a way for Taiwanese dog owners to keep their beloved pet’s reputation intact.

Inventor Zhang Daxing has designed a pair of ‘chastity pants’ for female dogs to wear when their owners take them out for a stroll.

The idea of the innocent ‘doggiepants’ is to make sure they stay that way – by allowing the dogs to carry out their needs, yet prohibiting unwanted attention from male admirers.

http://www.dailymail...tray-mutts.html

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• with bells on

• Ashotep

• s33ker

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that what those doggie diapers are for.

Sooo, how does she go #2?

This is dumb. Spay/neuter your animals people.

suppose there will be alot of panty sniffing going on now.

Wow.....Whats Next they make a device for dogs to talk.Clever idea phfffff (yeah right)

i don't like animals dressed up, or in nappy's.. its very degrading for them..

I think we only feel degraded for the dog. They could give a rat's behind. Long as they eat, sleep, get affection, and potty, they don't know the difference.

I think we only feel degraded for the dog. They could give a rat's behind. Long as they eat, sleep, get affection, and potty, they don't know the difference.

yeah, you're probably right about dogs.. but we had to put a nappy on one of my cats who had bad, *ahem, block your ears children* runny poos and he hated it, he felt so violated.. im in sync with this cat, and the telepathic communication is off the wall.. (not with the other two cats) i still feel bad.. and it was months ago.. lol..

Edited by with bells on

yeah, you're probably right about dogs.. but we had to put a nappy on one of my cats who had bad, *ahem, block your ears children* runny poos and he hated it, he felt so violated.. im in sync with this cat, and the telepathic communication is off the wall.. (not with the other two cats) i still feel bad.. and it was mOonths ago.. lol..

Ookkaayy. I'm not sure how to take this. I will say this tho, cats are smarmy regal little things and I can see them being embarrassed by wearing a diaper as mine try to act like they 'meant to do that' when they fall out of the window sill.