Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Stop Spreading 9/11 Conspiracy Theory

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1    Persia

Persia

A Persian Monarchist

• 8,769 posts

• ♥ FREE PERSIA♥

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:02 AM

In the latest issue of the al Qaeda English-language magazine "Inspire", an author appears to take offense to the "ridiculous" theory repeatedly spread by Ahmadinejad that the 9/11 terror attacks were actually carried out by the U.S. government in order to provide a pretext to invade the Middle East.

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=14620643

Posted Image

#2    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,031 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:12 PM

Hmm, so Al Qaeda are basically offended that Iran is crediting the USA with 9/11 rather than themselves.

I have to say that amuses me, the thought of these mean and mighty itty bitty terrorists pouting because someone else is being given credit for their rotten acts. :w00t:

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#3    seller2006

seller2006

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

• Student of the Quran

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:50 PM

lol... Al Qaeda is without a doubt a branch of the CIA operations. Some people say Iran might be on the same side but just bsing the public for disinformation. Keep yo busy with news, bills, mortgages, threats, terror, inflation, etc.

Posted Image

Check out some of my raps.. http://www.unexplain...log&blogid=3016

Check out my Concious Hip Hop, http://www.youtube.c...Adealist/videos

#4    The Russian Hare

The Russian Hare

Silent assassin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

• Boat Tailed & Hollow Pointed

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:25 PM

LOL Al qaeda condemns 9/11 conspiracy theorists as ridiculous...I remember reading an Onion article like this once.  Truly strange.

I plead the Fifth, but if you get pushy with me I'll plead the Second. Posted Image

#5    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,303 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:31 PM

This is written for the western people... not Iran.  It's only aimed at ignorant people here at home.  It's a damn comic book... Anybody ever read an issue?

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#6    Stardrive

Stardrive

Resident Bass Guitarist

• 3,123 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:11 PM

View Postseller2006, on 28 September 2011 - 04:50 PM, said:

lol... Al Qaeda is without a doubt a branch of the CIA operations.
lol... that is like sooo 1980's. Actually that's not a bad spin, it might discourage recruitment.

Posted Image

#7    Stardrive

Stardrive

Resident Bass Guitarist

• 3,123 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:15 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 28 September 2011 - 01:12 PM, said:

Hmm, so Al Qaeda are basically offended that Iran is crediting the USA with 9/11 rather than themselves.

I have to say that amuses me, the thought of these mean and mighty itty bitty terrorists pouting because someone else is being given credit for their rotten acts. :w00t:
Well Lib, I had a gut feeling there were gonna be problems when it came to "who get's the credit". And this isn't the first time.....

Posted Image

#8    Stardrive

Stardrive

Resident Bass Guitarist

• 3,123 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:39 PM

View Postacidhead, on 28 September 2011 - 05:31 PM, said:

This is written for the western people... not Iran.  It's only aimed at ignorant people here at home.
True that.

It's a damn comic book... Anybody ever read an issue?
False that. I did and it's more like the National Enquirer than it is a comic book.

Posted Image

#9    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 6,997 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:42 PM

Oh boy, here we go again. I can already see where this thread is going. :D

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#10    MadMike740

MadMike740

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:16 PM

al-qaeda is cia?????? HAHAHAHA... :rolleyes:

Provide 1 shred of evidence....that's the DUMBEST thing I've ever heard.

You could have a mountain of evidence which there is, pointing towards the truth, that USA had NOTHING to do with 9/11 but...

THE HATERS OF AMERICA WILL KEEP THE STUPID THEORY ALIVE.....THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT CLAIM 9/11 IS A CIA OPERATION ARE JEALOUS EUROPEANS AND ENEMIES OF THE USA. END OF STORY.

*edit*

Mike if you have an issue with a thread please report for consideration.  Do not type "THREAD CLOSED" in posts as it is a misrepresentation of the status of the thread. libstak

Edited by libstaK, 12 October 2011 - 08:50 AM.
innappropriate comment

#11    Stardrive

Stardrive

Resident Bass Guitarist

• 3,123 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:26 PM

View PostBiffSplitkins, on 11 October 2011 - 06:42 PM, said:

Oh boy, here we go again. I can already see where this thread is going. :D
Straight to the conspiracy theory bin.

Posted Image

#12    me-wonders

me-wonders

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:48 PM

View PostMadMike740, on 11 October 2011 - 07:16 PM, said:

You could have a mountain of evidence which there is, pointing towards the truth, that USA had NOTHING to do with 9/11 but...

THE HATERS OF AMERICA WILL KEEP THE STUPID THEORY ALIVE.....THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT CLAIM 9/11 IS A CIA OPERATION ARE JEALOUS EUROPEANS AND ENEMIES OF THE USA. END OF STORY.

*edit*

Mike if you have an issue with a thread please report for consideration.  Do not type "THREAD CLOSED" in posts as it is a misrepresentation of the status of the thread. libstak

It isn't just the haters of the US who find it believable that Bush and Cheney would be involved in the 9/11 attack.  I am not totally convinced that they were not, because of the New Century American Project blatantly put on the Internet, bragging about the neo con intent to have military domination of the mid east, and also the Bush family's enthusiasm in talking running the New World Order, as well as the political philosophy Bush seemed to adhere to and the military philosophy that seemed to be Cheney's preference.  

On the other hand, I would also argue, it was not the US attacked, but the New World Order, and this would be compliant with the Koran war rules.  The way this argument would go is, the targets are obviously New World Order targets, the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and probably a government building.  The date 911 is the number we used for emergencies and I believe this is key to understanding what happened and why.   Blowing things up is not the only way to attack the New World Order enemy.  In the 1970's OPEC almost accidentally discovered how much political power it can have by embargoing oil to the US, it did so to protest our relationship with Israel and Israel's actions. OPEC oil money bought a lot of US federal treasury bonds and occasionally OPEC dumps these bonds.  In 2008 OPEC dumped a lot of bonds, and our unemployment sky rocketed, we had the worse year since the Great Depression.  OPEC is dumping bonds again, but than with the bonds almost zero interest rate, and the present manipulation of bonds, I can not imagine why anyone would leave their money in bonds.  Anyway, our economic recovery is tied to OPEC, and 911 could have been an emergency call, meaning it is not a violate attack that threatens us most, but economic warfare and the attackers are well organized and can not be destroyed with military weapons.  

But then before any of this happened, we have the world prophecies of it all happening.  Especially Jose Arguelles in his book "The Mayan Factor" predicts economic collapse, and it is happening globally.  Can we be sure what is happening is not far beyond our human efforts, and that really the best we can do is go with the flow?   Unlike other Internet forums, this one does hold open the door for what can not be explained, right?

#13    Scepticus

Scepticus

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

• Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:40 PM

*edit*

CASE CLOSED   :innocent:

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.

#14    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,921 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:26 PM

Of course there have been agents working between Al Qaeda and the CIA.

For one example, Ali Mohammed: -

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Ali_Mohamed
http://www.historyco...te_911_timeline

He has received a hell of a lot of protection from U.S. authorities.

There is indication the lead 9/11 hijackers like Mohammed Atta may have been in similar double-employment.

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#15    tribalactivity

tribalactivity

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 248 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:18 AM

*edit*

Osama Bin Laden trained by the CIA is that enough evidence, The US created it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users