Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Griffins

Penelope_the_Penguin

Okay, I swear that the other night I saw a griffin. Has anyone else seen one? Where and how big do you reckon it was?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Penelope_the_Penguin

• thepsychoticseaotter

• Benjo Koolzooie

• Paulo

I haven’t seen one sad.gif . Can you tell us your experience with some more details?

PS Welcome to the forum Penelope_the_Penguin

Welcome Penelope_the_Penguin,

Care to share more details?How big was it?Where did you spotted it?

Welcome. No I have not seen one. But I would like to hear about your experience in more detail.

Penelope_the_Penguin Posted on Oct 17 2003, 05:46 AM

Okay, I swear that the other night I saw a griffin. Has anyone else seen one? Where and how big do you reckon it was? 

Hhhmmmm Now how long have you been thinking your a Penguin? ph34r.gifwhistling2.gif

Penelope_the_Penguin Posted on Oct 17 2003, 05:46 AM

Hhhmmmm Now how long have you been thinking your a Penguin? ph34r.gifwhistling2.gif

laugh.gif

Wish i had thought of that one!

You're the one that saw it, why don't you tell us?

To play along being vague... hmmm... about this big.

I saw a picture of a stuffed Griffon in a museum....I saw the picture on the internet. It looked real....but hey, I can't be sure. It was a golden-brown colour cat.gif ...I feel right at home on this website.....I fit in with the other weird people.....well.....the penguin thing....*blink*

To play along being vague... hmmm... about this big.

Now now Phantom, u really gotta stop exaggerating!!!!!!!! it was nowhere near as big as that

whistling2.gif

Hey I got a wierd one I opened mY D&D monster manuel in The g section and saw one too wow there is an epicdemic of these sightings....

I think I live next door to one. dontgetit.gif No way can the size of the poop next to my doorstep - when I go out in the morning - have been left by a normal animal! Do you think catnip works against them? huh.gif

I think I live next door to one. dontgetit.gif No way can the size of the poop next to my doorstep - when I go out in the morning - have been left by a normal animal! Do you think catnip works against them? huh.gif

lol...I hope you don't step in that...

I dont mean to burst your bubble, but griffins are a greek myth w00t.gif

Could be worse I live next to a lady that raises swamp dragons...one got out and got a bit excited and next thing I knew half my yard was a crater....

I've never heard of griffin...perhaps it's time to do some research.....

Well...I saw something that looked like it was yellow-gold and feathery. It's body was sort of elongated..not quite like a birds...and it was definately big, though that might have been a play on my eyes by the distance. I was trying to name it according to how it looked to me (I've a bit of an interest in greek mythology and the thing reminded me of a griffin)

What kind of other animals live in that area?

It could help provide an explanation.

I've never heard of griffin...perhaps it's time to do some research.....

A griffin is kinda like a Lion (or bear) with wings

Penelope_the_Penguin Posted on Oct 19 2003, 07:07 AM

Well...I saw something that looked like it was yellow-gold and feathery. It's body was sort of elongated..not quite like a birds...and it was definately big,

Prehaps the people down at Sesame Street finally saw sense and fired Big Bird out of a cannon! whistling2.gif

If you keep your eyes peeled you might see a Mr Snuffleluffacus soon ph34r.gif

Penelope_the_Penguin Posted on Oct 19 2003, 07:07 AM

Well...I saw something that looked like it was yellow-gold and feathery. It's body was sort of elongated..not quite like a birds...and it was definately big,

Prehaps the people down at Sesame Street finally saw sense and fired Big Bird out of a cannon! whistling2.gif

If you keep your eyes peeled you might see a Mr Snuffleluffacus soon ph34r.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Anyway Penelope_the_Penguin,did the birdie's resemblance come any closer than this??

user posted image