Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

skid row

willmaster

Hi, its willmaster. I was wondering if anyone else out there is a fan of the heavy metal band Skid Row. I feel like im the only one. Please respond if your out their.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• willmaster

• AliceCoopersGirl

• Kismit

• joc

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Willmaster. wavey.gif

No,you are not alone.I am a really big fan and have been since I first saw them supporting Bon Jovi back in 1988.

Seb was the best,he is really goodlooking and has a great voice wub.gif

Hey AliceCoopersGirl! I'm glad i finally found another fan. And I totally agree with you about seb bach's voice. Its the coolest! cool.gif

Just call me Alice original.gif

I have 12 inch picture disc(vynel sp?)of Monkey Buisness that was the shape of a gorrillas head,have got others up in the loft too. grin2.gif

I also saw SkidRow opening for Bon Jovi. Great Stuff! I saw them open for Kiss about 2 or 3 years ago and they arguably sucked. But then you know....age happens....Seb was fat and I was a bit disappointed in the performance.

But the music the band made in the last century was very cool. thumbsup.gif

Yeah, just watch the Youth Gone Wild video on musicvideos.com, sometimes his voice just isn't really there. I also agree with you about their music, its some of the best metal i've heard recently.

Edited by willmaster

No,no willmaster..you are not alone...beside Ozzy Osbourne,i also love Skid Row...

"Remember yesterday,walking hand in hands..love letter in sand i remember you..."

see...... thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Edited by Pendekar Timur

Have you been on their website?

If not heres the link for it.

linky

I love all the old rock bands...

Anyone heard of KIXX??? Well they were my favs, but I have to say, I am biased, as I used to party with them... The lead singe still plays in small bars in VA... Still a jerk as ever... huh.gif

I would like to interupt here and say that during the intimate 4000 people only concert performed by Skid Row in Melbourne around 1989 . Sebastian Bach smiled at me , I swear he did .

However I am over my obsession with 80's glam rock and have difficulty owning up to the fact that I actualy went to a Poison concert , that same year . ph34r.gif

Actually, I know the lyrics to 18 and Life by heart, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I also really liked Quiet Riot and Twisted Sister. Ah, formative years original.gif

However I am over my obsession with 80's glam rock and have difficulty owning up to the fact that I actualy went to a Poison concert , that same year . ph34r.gif

I don't think you have got anything to be imbarrest(sp?)about Kismit,Every Rose is a really great song thumbsup.gif

However I am over my obsession with 80's glam rock and have difficulty owning up to the fact that I actualy went to a Poison concert , that same year .

Does anyone ever REALLY get over their obsession with the '80s? Let's face it...you are and always will be...an '80s Babe! Deal with it! tongue.gif

I don't think you have got anything to be imbarrest(sp?)about Kismit,Every Rose is a really great song

Yup Alice it's a pretty wee tune , but I could name a half dozen other songs off the same album that arn't so classy . laugh.gif

Joc , you are know trusted with keeping my deepest darkest secret I am infact an 80's Babe . I'm off to Listen to my G'n'R albums now. ph34r.gif

Hello! Another Skid Row fan here! thumbsup.gif My current boyfriend was also my first high school boyfriend and "our song" is "I Remember You". I never got to see them in concert, but wish I could have!