Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

N.W.O in our children's schools

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts

• Observation, individual resourcefulness... what would we be without them?

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:07 AM

That's just a matter of time. The best way to learn things is the hard way. You know, I think I knew more about how people worked when I was a kid than now in my thirteens... my 55-year old co-worker still calls me a teen though :D . What doesn't kill you can be a very insightful experience. It's not bad being crazy, weird and all, as long as you have a good sense of what you need in this world and reality. I'm still a kid too in many levels, and I see a lot of people my age and older who are like me, except that some of them try to repress their kid side and it leaks out uncontrollably. It's best that you learn to be in charge of yourself in ups and downs, even if taking support from others can be a good thing.

I've been born again 31,8,2014 approximately 21:35 local time. A moment free of clutter in the mind, emancipating myself like an escapist, allowing myself to breathe life in a stronger, less physical level... though it does resonate to physical world. It's the oomph.

#32    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:32 AM

It sounds like a perfect opportunity for your eighth grader to learn that some people in this world have an agenda.  And even teachers aren't always right.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users