Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

Did man and dinosaur co-exist?

• Please log in to reply
477 replies to this topic

#376    silicasecrets

silicasecrets

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

I think another species of habitants were here w dinos.And they were a creation of someones for some purpose.
The problem w findind the truth is that its always hidden from us.For one reason or the other.

Evolution is a good theory,but thats all it really is >theory.How can you prove that evolution WASNT purposly manipulation from some intelligence?

Oxygen has had to have been here if there was plant life and trees

Time travel will soon be recording history properly ,maybe itll go mainstream in our lifetimes i hope.

#377    Arbitran

Arbitran

Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

• 2,767 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:29 AM

View Postsilicasecrets, on 20 December 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

I think another species of habitants were here w dinos.And they were a creation of someones for some purpose.
The problem w findind the truth is that its always hidden from us.For one reason or the other.

Evolution is a good theory,but thats all it really is >theory.How can you prove that evolution WASNT purposly manipulation from some intelligence?

Oxygen has had to have been here if there was plant life and trees

Time travel will soon be recording history properly ,maybe itll go mainstream in our lifetimes i hope.

Um... NONSENSE ALERT.

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#378    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:52 AM

That can't be nonsense because you can't know unless someone who does tells you.

Edited by kampz, 21 December 2012 - 12:54 AM.

#379    Arbitran

Arbitran

Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

• 2,767 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:12 AM

View Postkampz, on 21 December 2012 - 12:52 AM, said:

That can't be nonsense because you can't know unless someone who does tells you.

Does anyone on the planet Earth have any evidence of anything they said? NO. Ergo, it can be considered nonsense until demonstrated otherwise.

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#380    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,882 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:20 AM

They could have lived together nobody knows

#381    Clobhair-cean

Clobhair-cean

Psychic Spy

• 1,145 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 21 December 2012 - 05:20 AM, said:

Palaeontologists know... (they didn't)

#382    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,209 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:22 AM

View PostClobhair-cean, on 07 December 2012 - 10:31 AM, said:

The issue is that he asks the questions and then ignores the answers.

Also, he asks retarded questions.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#383    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,209 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:23 AM

There is so much stupid in this thread that it makes my head hurt.

I weep for our future generations if the kind of crap in this thread continues to be flung about.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#384    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,100 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

Tin Foil hat alert people..

#385    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

View Postsilicasecrets, on 20 December 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

The bolded part can meen many different things. Silicasecrets should be more specific before we claim nonsense.

Edited by kampz, 21 December 2012 - 06:05 PM.

#386    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Telekinetic

• 7,448 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 21 December 2012 - 10:23 AM, said:

There is so much stupid in this thread that it makes my head hurt.

I weep for our future generations if the kind of crap in this thread continues to be flung about.

I share your headache.

The scary thing to me is, where do people come up with this comic-book crap? I mean, aside from creationists and their biblical agenda, what are our school kids being taught these days? Or, are they being properly taught science in most respects but not the ability to apply critical thinking? This would mean they're coming home, watching witless nonsense on TV, and favoring TV over proper education. Ancient Aliens comes to mind—a truly regrettable program.

It seems too many people these days discard proper science in favor of science fiction. Grrr.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#387    spikeman25

spikeman25

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

View Postcoolguy, on 21 December 2012 - 05:20 AM, said:

No they couldn't have because if we existed along with dinosaurs we wouldn't be here having this discussion .

#388    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

View Postkmt_sesh, on 21 December 2012 - 06:31 PM, said:

I share your headache.

The scary thing to me is, where do people come up with this comic-book crap? I mean, aside from creationists and their biblical agenda, what are our school kids being taught these days? Or, are they being properly taught science in most respects but not the ability to apply critical thinking? This would mean they're coming home, watching witless nonsense on TV, and favoring TV over proper education. Ancient Aliens comes to mind—a truly regrettable program.

It seems too many people these days discard proper science in favor of science fiction. Grrr.

lol I'm not going to find another entertaining show that will explain strange things, fact of fiction, the way Ancient Aliens and History channel pumped it out. Giorgio Tsoukalos is entertaining in my opinion whether he's right or wrong. At least for a little bit.

#389    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:31 PM

View Postspikeman25, on 21 December 2012 - 08:24 PM, said:

No they couldn't have because if we existed along with dinosaurs we wouldn't be here having this discussion .

What about things in religion and relating to Bigfoot? Not every organism died off during the "time of the dinosaurs".

What about another planet? (I don't like it myself) If dinosaurs exist on another planet we need to wait 65 million years for something intelligent to pop up. Right? I guess not.

What if "whoever runs this universe" could rewind time only for themselves and manifest one of us in there and watch.

If you want to show us humans in our time a dinosaur we should make a movie or maybe someone will manifest(manifesting sometimes could be explained as a mind trick in someway) it on us.

Our dreams will show us the best.

Edited by kampz, 21 December 2012 - 08:40 PM.

#390    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Psychic Spy

• 1,183 posts

• Nothing is worse than active ignorance. - Goethe

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:16 AM

Well hey, let's remember (unless someone has already pointed this out) that man and dinosaurs currently coexist. They're called birds.

I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone to just sit there and agree with me, that's not their job. -Margaret Thatcher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users