Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bizarre Weaponry

Blood Angel

Collect weapons? Whats your most bizarre or most exotic weapon you have in your possession?

I just ordered some Ninja cat claws..aka Ninja shuko hand claws...o_o;

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TooFarGone

• Blood Angel

• charnelhound

• mr dollarhyde

I have got a m.p 44 german assault rifle (ss 1944 looks alot like ak 47) in a glass case in my bed room and i have a share in a 1941 250 "alt" (old) german halftrack me and my mates are doing up (cost us a small fourtune) but its going to look ace when its finished grin2.gifthumbsup.gif

Edited by mr dollarhyde

Meh had two swords, one old-style ninja, one longer elaborate Indian sword. I sold the ninja one two days ago, tho lol. Other than that, got a few knives..the only one worth noting is my Italian stellato.

I have a ninja-to as well, nice black scabbard as long as the sword itself, designed so you can use the scabbard as a parry tool. Its made professionaly .440 japanese folded steel, a lovely weapon if you can afford it. Dollarhyde...dude i have to see pictures of both the rifle and the halftrack, i love WW2 german weaponry and vehicles! Especially that StG 44...

Dollarhyde...dude i have to see pictures of both the rifle and the halftrack

510328[/snapback]

Ya fo sho! Do it up! thumbsup.gif

- Dark

I guess that would be my Reverse Blade sword..its not very bizarre but its the most unique out of all my other swords.

I have a Walther .22 caliber semi-auto pistol. It is rare...I don't know how exotic that would be. mellow.gif

I have a boomerang.... laugh.gif

Here is a picture of my Walther PP22:

user posted image

I also have a little aluminum box that came with it. On the box it says:

Carl Walther, Waffenfabrik , Zella-Mehlis (Thur

I have a ninja-to as well, nice black scabbard as long as the sword itself, designed so you can use the scabbard as a parry tool. Its made professionaly .440 japanese folded steel, a lovely weapon if you can afford it. Dollarhyde...dude i have to see pictures of both the rifle and the halftrack, i love WW2 german weaponry and vehicles! Especially that StG 44...

510328[/snapback]

I havn't got a digital camera yet but my mate has been photographing the 250 i will see him next week and post them. when i get the camera next pay day i will sort out pics of the m.p. 44. At the moment im after m.g 42 but its looking bleak and the ones i have seen are well exspensive £600 plus thumbsup.gif

Edited by mr dollarhyde

I know a guy in blackpool thats selling a deactivated MG 42, somewhere around the £400 mark. (you may have been to the shop, its near the pleasure beach, quite well known.)

I remember around 10 years back, in a old shop in Dover, you could buy a deactivated bren gun for £100....As a schoolkid i would always visit the shop everyday and salivate over the amount of old war weapons...

Here is a picture of my Walther PP22:

His name is Bond.....Joc Bond...

I was thinking about getting a naginata...but I don't really have anywhere to put it. My katanas just sit on a shelf looking cool, but I can't really imagine where I'd find room for a six foot long polearm huh.gif It would be nice though...

I know a guy in blackpool thats selling a deactivated MG 42, somewhere around the £400 mark. (you may have been to the shop, its near the pleasure beach, quite well known.)

I remember around 10 years back, in a old shop in Dover, you could buy a deactivated bren gun for £100....As a schoolkid i would always visit the shop everyday and salivate over the amount of old war weapons...

512029[/snapback]

Hell B.A. i never knew their was one there i live in n. wales it only an hour in the car to blackpool thats great i will have a pop over there next week and have a look . Deactivated bren's go for £300 to £500 and £400 for a m.g. 42 is super cheap the only problem with ww2 gear is there are loads of fake stuff it can be a mine feild i'v been caught out 4 times and it cost me a packet (parts for the 250 ) and the lads were well miffed thanks again for the info b.a. your a star thumbsup.gif

grin2.gif I have an AX HANDLE with a nail in it. When in one to one combate, stick to the basics! thumbsup.gif

Hell B.A. i never knew their was one there i live in n. wales it only an hour in the car to blackpool thats great i will have a pop over there next week and have a look . Deactivated bren's go for £300 to £500 and £400 for a m.g. 42 is super cheap the only problem with ww2 gear is there are loads of fake stuff it can be a mine feild i'v been caught out 4 times and it cost me a packet (parts for the 250 ) and the lads were well miffed thanks again for the info b.a. your a star thumbsup.gif

512397[/snapback]

Yeah its just off the seafront road, you need to look down the sidestreets, and pretty hard to find. Good luck on finding it, you'll be gobsmacked at what he has there.

It would be cool if Joc WAS a secret agent.

Maybe he is... grin2.gif

...I'm giving you a number...and taking way your name... wink2.gif

secret agent man, secret agent man

I am not a number! I am a FREE MAN!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I have this three and a half foot broad sword with the words

"The pen is mightier than most swords"

and another sword with all these runes covering it, a guy made it for me one day, good balance, nice cut. has some kind of god quote on the handle.

Ive got a rare knife in my possesion

user posted image

Quite esquisite i bet you agree happy.gif

Well... I've been debating making an A-Bomb replica... minus the refined U and explosives...

"Is it a spoon?"

LOL! My thoughts exactly.

I have a wooden spoon that I keep under my pillow.

Seriously, nice weapons folks.We could start a noble UM army.

Its a spoon?

519091[/snapback]

I see you've played Knifey spoony before rofl.gif

I have a kwan Dao,[attachmentid=12618]

and sarm jit gwan (Three section cudgel)

Dao (chinese braod sword) Jian (chinese straight sword)

scottish battle axe and Morning star (technically my girlfriends)

A Hand and a half "b******" broad sword

And i'm waiting for my Long bow to be finished

post-15262-1110465420.jpg

Edited by kwai