Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Magic: The Gathering

Yona

I love this game! I have played for years! I started around fourth or fifth edition, and have loved it ever sense. awsome game, awsome cards.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yona

• pozexis

• Subtemperate

• Moose-Of-Armageddon

i got some cards, my friend has the game for xbox, i usually play against him but i always lost against him lol

Edited by Conspiracy

I play

I play also.... been playing for a couple of years now....

Awsome! what group do you play with? I play with forest or swamp, mostly forest.

I own a lot of cards, so I swap and change different colours....

But my most popular would be between a mixture swamp/island deck, mountain deck or my forrest deck.

no way! I play swamp in tournaments, and regeneration is extermly handy to have when you need monsters.

Moe has a fireball deck. Just fireballs and mountains and some disintegrate. This does not win everytime. But when it wins.. it really really wins. of course, this was way back when it all started.

I had a deck, when I first started, with fire spout. x amount of fire does x amount of damage. then, i mixed this with a flame card, which changes all "mana" into the mountain type. I also had like ten dark rituals.

I playred since mirrodin. THen when champions of kamigawa came out. i stopped playing for some reason. I had a killer deck i tihnk it was a artifact, mass equipment deck with lots of blue find and counterspell cards

i used to play, i started when it first came out, i had, some really rare cards, still have some. alot of legends, a few alphas and betas. i used to plat blue\green decks.

my friend has a black lotus that he plays with, i think hes crazy.....

i loved the unglued set, it had some really funny cards, but everyone hated me when i used them, i have both sides of BFM, big furry monster, 99\99.

I've been playin gsince Weatherlight, I had a HUGE collection in the States, but when I moved to live with my Mom, her ex-husband wouldn't ket me bring my cards. I had a killer collection too, alot of Ice Age, 4th Ed, 3rd Ed, Mirage, Tempest... Well, now adays I have a rather mixed collection, alot of the Mirridon and Onslaught blocks, I have a freind who's buying me a but laod of Champions boosters, since his sister ows me 40 smackers. I love the Mirage set and the Kamiagwa block, I'm a big fan of the sets that "steps out" of the Tolkien-esq fantasy idea, I rather liked Mirridon, beacue I liked the idea of a metalic world, and equipment was an awsome idea.

um... I play with mostly black, red, green and white, blue is my weakest color. I'm not a huge fan of blue. I'm alos a kinda mono colored deck kinda guy as well. My most treasure card is my 2 Akroma, Angel of Wrath. I LOVE that card!

• 4 months later...

I love this game! I have played for years! I started around fourth or fifth edition, and have loved it ever sense. awsome game, awsome cards.

524997[/snapback]

ive been playing since 4th edition, im now playing both online and in real life, i ve never played a game that gives me this much joy, a great strategy game, i suggest you give it a try guys original.gif

I used to play. That was years ago now though.

I had an unbeatable Red goblin deck. Heaps of instants and interrupts (lightning bolts, fireballs, incinerates etc), heaps of goblins which deal no real damage unless you whack a goblin grenade on them sacrifice them and deal death and mayhem to the opposition. Throw in some howling mines, Black Vises, a wheel of fortune, and you're set.

Although someone did whack a glasses of mana or some such card which made all mountains act as plains. I couldn't cast a single red card for the rest of the game sad.gif

I haven't played in years. I gave it up and honestly, when i thought of playing again, I forgot what happened to my cards. It's possible I sold them. Possible also that they're hiding somewhere in the back of a drawer or gathering moss and lichen in the corner somewhere.

Oh well,

I've been playing since Scourge. I haven't picked up a pack in awhile though, I have enough. I got a bunch of free ones from my sister's fionce, and haven't bought many since. I got a bunch of free Ice Age cards from a Christmas Eve booster draft, I was the only new player kinda, so they all had the Ice Age cards. Handy.

I have a nice black deck at the moment. Many, many zombies, insta-kill cards, as well as some new legends that help a lot (Phage the Untouchable, Visara the Dreadful, and Scion of Darkness). Fun fun.

I play...in fact, Im playing tonight.

I hate the new stuff they are doing, though...it makes old decks that were monsters worthless.

My cousin and I play, mainly with the "Urza's Saga" and "Weatherlight" series.

Anyone ever try out this game?

It's pricey, but gosh it sounds sweet.

Edited by TheGreatWhiteHorse

I always play either blue or black. Maybe sometimes red or green. NEVER plays white. THIS GAME ROCKS!

Shouldn't this be in the games section though ? huh.gifhmm.gif

Edited by Moose-Of-Armageddon

is there a section for games? i only know a game place that is for pc games, besides mtg is also a hobby not only a game

is there anyone here playing on magic the gathering online?

is there a section for games? i only know a game place that is for pc games, besides mtg is also a hobby not only a game

is there anyone here playing on magic the gathering online?

790837[/snapback]

It says Computers, Gaming and The Internet. Sub-forum-PC And Video Gaming tongue.gif

And no, I don't have Xbox Live rolleyes.gif

yup you have to , i play it all the time, its called magic the gathering online, but if you complete a full set, they send you physical cards =)

I used to play a white deck for type 2 before some of the recent sets weren't bad. Then my deck got stolen and I just quit, now I use my friends cards whenever I feel like playing. Which is rather not often.

Edit:

I used to play a white deck for type 2 before some of the recent sets weren't bad.

Banned, not bad.

Edited by Euphoric Deception