Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ghost/demon dog pack

nufflove

hi everybody

this is my 1st post,so please be kind!!!

this is an experience(one of many) that i have thought about constantly for over 25 years, i am an identical twin,myself and my sister are very close,we have all the twin experiences,.....knowing how the other one is without picking up the phone,feeling eachothers pain,my sister says that i am stronger than her,maybe she is right,i think she is scared of what is out there,we both saw what i am about to discribe.

myself and my sister shared a bedroom at my parents house,our younger sister had the smaller room to herself,our room was at the back of the house,outside our bedroom window was the roof(a flat roof) of the extension,you could walk on that roof,it covered a large area,you could even walk directly onto the neighbours flat roof too,they also had multi extensions to there house to,

one night we were lying in our beds not long been in bed,and we saw the full shadows of a line of dogs,walking past our window,i was not facing the window,i saw all the shadows,clear as a bell,all the dogs were walking on there hind legs,and some from the shadow looked like they had bow ties on(yes i am sure a few laugghs have been let loose whilst reading this),thats fine everyone i have ever told has not taken me seriously,...anyway....when they had all passed our window,i whispered to my sister,did u see that,she whispered back yes,i was telling our friends about it the next day and they all mocked me,my sister knows she saw the dogs,but wont admit it,this was many many years ago,i dont care whether she admits it or not,i just want to know what the hell they where,so far nobody can help me,or even listen.

hope someone here can help

many thanks

nufflove

Hi there nufflove, yes, you've come to the right place. Thank you for your amazing story. I believed you instantly of course. I'll post it in the Two Legged Dogman Experiences Database

thankyou this has troubled me for years,i didnt think anybody else would have a clue what i was on about,they walked straight past my window,there was alot of them,cant say exactly as didnt count,but between 20 and 30 of them.it still scares me now.thankyou for not making fun of me,thats why i have kept quiet all these years.

thankyou for taking me seriously,i hope to find some answers here,like i said,one of many experiences,they have all been different,iwould like to share them all,it will take me months to get it all up here,one reason being that there is lots to write about and the other being,that i am dyslexicand get frushtrated when my words dont always flow.anyway thanks again for not laughing at me.i am desperate for answers,quite alot of stuff happened at that address.

• Like 1

thankyou for taking me seriously,i hope to find some answers here,like i said,one of many experiences,they have all been different,iwould like to share them all,it will take me months to get it all up here,one reason being that there is lots to write about and the other being,that i am dyslexicand get frushtrated when my words dont always flow.anyway thanks again for not laughing at me.i am desperate for answers,quite alot of stuff happened at that address.

I'm glad to be of help. Thanks for the additional info too. Best of luck to you for the future.
  • Like 1