What if (and i know maybe this is subject for a total seperate thread) but we can apply it also to OLB.
common tribe/personal names like Magyars/Kathars/Minerva/Adela/ ... are more generalisations for a group of people/religion/culture followers than only geographic or personal pinpoints.
- the rape of a woman does come in in quite a few and different accounts: could be the symbolical rape of a religious thought/people/culture by a more aggressive cultural movement 'spoiling' the former belief/culture (in a sense like capitalism/consumarism is spoiling the folk christmas idea of just being together celebrating the birth of the new sun)
- the lands under Magy's rule could be more/else than the geographical entities/lands conquered by Magyars but could also point to the upcoming influence of the rule of the Magister (generaal overste)like we have with the Dominican order which was at a certain time in middleages given the task to help carry out the inquisition
- Angelare/Sturar/Liethouwers all pointing also to a kind of 'profession' or common activity
- Maybe all these people are not that much to be located besides each other but part of a bigger whole where indeed the Angelare were not living in the woods :-) but maybe also not a real seperate tribe as we understand it as forming a fix geographicaly seperate tribe.
- the reason that the Caninefates were not that a big 'tribe' could then be explained as not being of a large number just because they were the (selected) cavalerie