Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Portal To Hell


  • Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined:14 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

This topic is easily up for debate, I half heartedly believe it myself, but it's something I've always been interested in seeing. What do you guys think of  a portal to hell? Theres 3 places I know of in the U.S. that have been claimed to be portals and tunnels to hell, which seems like the most interesting to you?


#2    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined:14 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

personally, if I were to expand on this and create a theory centered around a portal to hell being plausible, the portal to hell would be accessible by certain people, but not everyone. you would need to be at a certain level of spirituality in order to see it, and to others it would appear as just a normal tunnel or cave.


#3    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

    BugWhisperer

  • Member
  • 4,900 posts
  • Joined:06 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tejas

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:24 PM

My personal portal on earth that leads to hell actually has a door and a doorbell. And at this time of year a wreath hung out to celebrate Peace!
"Peace" on the portal to hell. Imagine that. How inviting...


#4    SubjectDigamma

SubjectDigamma

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined:26 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:26 PM

Well in a book I read I'm sorry can't think of the tide but its acallty THE DOORS TO HELL at the bottom of a canyon

And a key is needs but no one noes where it is


#5    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined:14 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

really? thats very interesting subjectdigamma. I might need to look up that book. maybe someone actually has the key. a demon living amongst humans


#6    LEGIONS

LEGIONS

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Joined:11 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • We never know how we look ,til we get our picture took

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

Clearly we are many portals to hell

Posted Image

#7    Timonthy

Timonthy

    Placid

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Melbourne, Aust.

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

There is no portal to hell and debate is fruitless.

Posted Image


#8    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

    jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

  • Member
  • 3,609 posts
  • Joined:27 May 2011
  • Location:Currently entering

  • It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

OK two dreams I have had, and I prefer to call it: the lights of the world.

One was demons in back of the car, sitting there, where it was parked.

Second dream is more important to my personal mythology. Near a place a grew up, down the block, past the expressway is an old neighborhood. One day I dreamed I was walking through it and there were some woods. In the woods many light beings were flying and floating but all were coming out of some doorway.

The first dream is scary, the second not at all. Although I have had a series of dreams to this area, one was really scary, I saw two headlights behind me so I waited for this car to pass me, as it got nearer it was not a car at all but the devil riding a stagecoach, horses and all.

These are just dreams so keep in mind, I don't think it is related, or real, just wanted to share (:

Edited by I believe you, 29 December 2012 - 10:45 PM.


#9    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined:14 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

didnt really post it for debate, just a topic of discussion. you dont have to believe it if you dont want to. like I said, I only half heartedly believe it myself.

View PostTimonthy, on 29 December 2012 - 10:40 PM, said:

There is no portal to hell and debate is fruitless.



#10    Overdueleaf

Overdueleaf

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Joined:20 May 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:46 PM

View PostWolfman1993, on 29 December 2012 - 10:31 PM, said:

really? thats very interesting subjectdigamma. I might need to look up that book. maybe someone actually has the key. a demon living amongst humans

If a demon would have the key to the doors/gates of hell.. why would he not use it and let loose the legions of demons on an unsuspecting world?

Posted Image

Your memory IS foggy. It's the pancakes

#11    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined:14 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

View PostI believe you, on 29 December 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

OK two dreams I have had, and I prefer to call it: the lights of the world.

One was demons in back of the car, sitting there, where it was parked.

Second dream is more important to my personal mythology. Near a place a grew up, down the block, past the expressway is an old neighborhood. One day I dreamed I was walking through it and there were some woods. In the woods many light beings were flying and floating but all were coming out of some doorway.

The first dream is scary, the second not at all. Although I have had a series of dreams to this area, one was really scary, I saw two headlights behind me so I waited for this car to pass me, as it got nearer it was not a car at all but the devil riding a stagecoach, horses and all.

These are just dreams so keep in mind, I don't think it is related, or real, just wanted to share (:
I like that dream lol. very interesting. I've had a few similar 1s, as well, but not as many where the devil himself shows up


#12    SubjectDigamma

SubjectDigamma

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined:26 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:48 PM

Dot give THEM ideas


#13    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined:14 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:48 PM

View PostOverdueleaf, on 29 December 2012 - 10:46 PM, said:

If a demon would have the key to the doors/gates of hell.. why would he not use it and let loose the legions of demons on an unsuspecting world?
just a theory


#14    Overdueleaf

Overdueleaf

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Joined:20 May 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:57 PM

View PostWolfman1993, on 29 December 2012 - 10:48 PM, said:

just a theory

more like a hypothesis

Posted Image

Your memory IS foggy. It's the pancakes

#15    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined:14 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

View PostOverdueleaf, on 29 December 2012 - 10:57 PM, said:

more like a hypothesis
wh

View PostOverdueleaf, on 29 December 2012 - 10:57 PM, said:

more like a hypothesis
I did use the wrong termonology....but then it's just a hypothesis...





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users