Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your geekiest hobby?

Bling

I cosplay quite extravagantly.

whats that?

edit: nvm searched it up :P

Edited by notoverrated
  • Like 1

whats that?

edit: nvm searched it up :P

The Internet is an amazing tool!

I mostly cosplay or dress up as comic or video game characters.

I mix songs together on my computer to make new songs from them. :B

• Like 2

The Internet is an amazing tool!

I mostly cosplay or dress up as comic or video game characters.

thats pretty cool, is it like a competition or something or do you just like dressing up for the hell of it?

I can't afford to do anything extravagantly geeky.

But I watch video game tournaments live on the internet. And I yell at the screen and have a team and everything. Its like real sports for me. I actually like it better then real sports. I also have a thing for watching conventions live. On G4 I always watch comic con and E3. I always wanted to go to one. Thats not really a hobby though.

• Like 1

I just like dressing up for the heck of it. I go to some conventions as well, just to hang out with like minded people, though I still very much dislike the crowds, like minded or not, lol.

Reading Shakespeare and collecting coins. Oh, and reading veterinary literature and hanging out at the library. Wow, I sound pretty darn geeky.

• Like 2

OK...those of you do art...whether its poetry....songs....whatever...that stuff isnt geeky. Its artsy. Big difference.

I used to be a huge D&D freak. THATs geeky.

Currently I collect Hot Wheels cars. Still geeky.

• Like 2

I homebrew my own beer. I'm a beer geek.

Got any Buzz Beer?

• Like 1

:blush:

OK...those of you do art...whether its poetry....songs....whatever...that stuff isnt geeky. Its artsy. Big difference.

I used to be a huge D&D freak. THATs geeky.

Currently I collect Hot Wheels cars. Still geeky.

Okay, there is art. But then there's art you make sitting at your computer.

Sometimes I think of this video when I am doing this hobby, and laugh to myself:

• Like 2

:blush:

Okay, there is art. But then there's art you make sitting at your computer.

Sometimes I think of this video when I am doing this hobby, and laugh to myself:

[media=]

[/media]

OK....thats geeky....techno is geeky. Midi can sound so much better than that if you have the right equipment.

Got any Buzz Beer?

No sir I do not. Though all of my beers will provide a nice buzz :tu:

I love geeks but I'm not geeky, I'm cool.

The first step is getting away from your denial of being a geek. Its ok. You are among friends. You can let it out. :)

• Like 2

Maps and geography are interests of mine, had a passion for collecting baseball cards (most of them from the 1980s and 90s), have collected bottle caps and foreign coins, and meteorology or seismology are big faves to put me in a class of "semi-geeks" whom go by other names like "nerd, dweeb" or "dork". :geek:

My geekiest hobby? Hmmmm...I love to read cookbooks. I will sit down and read one from front to back just like it is a novel. I especially like the ones put together by communities, mostly churches, that have little stories about where the recipes came from and their memories of them.

• Like 1

cool, are you also in the av?

No, that's her twin!

I make and wear costuming, mostly of historical context, occasionally of other sorts. I collect wild feathers while out on nature walks. I recycle a lot of household stuff that usually ends up in the garbage, and use it to make stuff. I make houses and buildings for wee folk. I tinker with cookbook writing. I make Christmas gifts every year.

I'm an animal watcher- every time I see a new critter in the area, I get all excited and figure out what it is so I can put it on my animal sighting list.

• Like 1