Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#481    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

View PostGaden, on 02 December 2012 - 06:35 PM, said:

Talk about being close minded, geesh. Tool wander only occurs at the surface, once a hole is started the hole itself serves as a guide.
You don't need a six foot tube to cut a six foot hole, you could do it with a one inch tube if you wanted to, you would just have to break off the core more often.
That last part is so funny, it bears repeating; "If the pipes were not perfectly circular then neither would the holes in the granite.  Think about it." That's hilarious. By your way of thinking, a squre tube would cut a square hole. Think about it, and use your head, the tube could be eliptical and still cut a round hole, the part that changes is efficiency.

Let me repeat the question.  How did you suppose the ancients made perfectly circular tubes?

You skeptics are digging a deeper and deeper (bore) hole for yourselves, that you are never going to get out of.

You are making claims that you can never substantiate.

This is why AA authors sell millions of books.

This is why there is a growing movement away from orthodox archaelology.

Every attempt to substantiate the mundane methods that the ancients were supposed to have used runs up against major technical flaws and for the simple reason that they have not been properly thought through.  It's all just a question of ad hoc assumptions when put to the test.

And worst of all I am being distracted from my TT thread and I need to get back to it.

Posted Image

#482    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,266 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

View PostPaxus, on 02 December 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

Hey bmk!
I think what zoser was talking about is that the resultant hole is very wide, irregular and rough. He's right there. It is very crude and rough when compared to the wonderous examples AA theorists usually talk about. You know the ones, I'm sure you've seen them, they look like they have 0.001mm flaws!

I'm not saying that this means it was ET, but when Zoser said that hole was a mess, he was spot on.

Correction, the edge of the hole is irregular and rough. Note that the block itself is rough and the spot where they set the drill is at least 2 inches above what would be the surface of the block if it were leveled and finished. That's still pretty accurate for a test run. You know what they say, practice makes perfect.

That said, compare with some of these self-same wondrously accurate drill holes:

http://www.oocities....ing_drills.html

Looks kind of hit or miss precision-wise.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#483    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,266 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

View Postzoser, on 02 December 2012 - 08:32 PM, said:

Can you explain how that works exactly please?

Alright, let's suppose for whatever reason there's a largish hard bit or even the edge of the core itself lodged down in that's stopping up the works. They cant pull it straight up so to get leverage they crank it out. As they do, this bit gouges it's way upward along the wall of the hole in a spiral.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#484    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,730 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

View Postzoser, on 02 December 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

Let me repeat the question.  How did you suppose the ancients made perfectly circular tubes?

You skeptics are digging a deeper and deeper (bore) hole for yourselves, that you are never going to get out of.

You are making claims that you can never substantiate.

This is why there is a growing movement away from orthodox archaelology.

Every attempt to substantiate the mundane methods that the ancients were supposed to have used runs up against major technical flaws and for the simple reason that they have not been properly thought through.  It's all just a question of ad hoc assumptions when put to the test.

And worst of all I am being distracted from my TT thread and I need to get back to it.

Posted Image

This makes a round hole. Your ignorance inexperience with hand tools is showing...

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#485    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,266 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

All you need to make a tube is a cylinder to cast it around. How hard is it to make cylinder in clay?

Posted Image

#486    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,775 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

View Postzoser, on 02 December 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

The hole is a mess!  Just like people here have been saying!  Proves the point very well.
Well it does prove the point that it could be done.
It also proves the point that when it was done in the exemplars you've given it wasn't done by amateurs.
It doesn't, IMO, prove your point that it had to be done with anachronistic technology, sorry, IMO we're never going to either get that evidence or agree upon it should such evidence be presented.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#487    DemunSapo76

DemunSapo76

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

There are many things we cant debunk, and as for them not helping with crops and such, I dont think they cared enough for that. They just wanted the monuments buit.

#488    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

View PostAlphamale06, on 17 November 2012 - 06:04 AM, said:

I have been a devoted Christian for many years, however, when you add the Ancient Alien Theory to the Biblical story... It all starts to make complete sense... These ancient people had no reference points to accurately describe what they were witnessing. Anyone who lived in those times would have referred these aliens to being gods and angels...

I myself am a sorta unique kind of Christian, but a Christian none the less. Even if the Ancient Alien theory were true, it doesn't suddenly refute the existance of God, angels, Chirst being the son of God, or the afterlife.

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#489    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

Blah, blah, blah

It's the same reason Star Wars did so well. Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, etc. Fantasy sells and sells big.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

#490    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:56 PM

No the only reason why AA authors sell millions of books is because the world is filled by gullible people who are so bored.. upset or lost that they need to believe that there is some mythical race of aliens out there who are going to fix the worlds problems..

There is no proof.. and I really mean.. no proof that aliens helped many throughout the ages..

and I mean.. no  proof..

so to be honest.. until you can proove it without a doubt.. ie.. a piece of machinery.. or tool of non earthly construction.. your just blowing smoke..

#491    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:07 PM

View Postzoser, on 01 December 2012 - 08:32 PM, said:

That's right; Dunn refers to it as 'tool wander'.  It's obvious that this will happen in a rotating unstabilised tool that is guided only by hand.

Have you ever used any sort of tool in your life? Like a drill, hand held or power?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#492    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

View PostPaxus, on 02 December 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

Hey bmk!
I think what zoser was talking about is that the resultant hole is very wide, irregular and rough. He's right there. It is very crude and rough when compared to the wonderous examples AA theorists usually talk about. You know the ones, I'm sure you've seen them, they look like they have 0.001mm flaws!

I'm not saying that this means it was ET, but when Zoser said that hole was a mess, he was spot on.

It called finishing Paxus.

Have not read the whole thread have you mate. Not the best way to "come back" mate. I suggest you get a handle on what has been proposed. I doubt you will come to the same conclusions after reading the thread.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#493    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,730 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

I'll explain it a bit better for you zoser, in case the image of a flat drill bit didn't bring the point home. A drill rotates on a single axis, therefore no matter what shape the bit is, it will make a round hole. The only thing that the shape will effect is efficiency. You could take a copper tube and hammer that son of a b**** flat and it would still make a ******* round hole.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#494    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:50 AM

The Ancient Alien theory is true for sure, Mars is an extraterrestrial planet and ancient people were so influenced by that extraterrestrial that they actively worshipped it. Proof that the ancients worshipped extraterrestrials. Planets are extraterrestrial!

Posted Image

#495    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,792 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:54 AM

YEah ! YEah ! And Craftsman will sell you a Star Ship that is FTL capable !

This is a Work in Progress!