Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lawyer works as guard for haunted location

Brian Topp

A corporate lawyer has secured “London’s scariest job” — as night watchman at a reputedly haunted theatre today, Friday the 13th.

Holly Boyd, 32, of Twickenham, beat more than 500 other applicants to the job at the Arts Theatre, where the team behind hit play Ghost Stories have experienced some spooky events. A camera in the auditorium, “the scream-cam”, turned itself on and took photos overnight, and another camera left running in an interview recorded a seat going down of its own accord.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/fearless-lawyer-takes-on-night-watchman-job-at-haunted-theatre-9534169.html

• Like 1

I'm sure this is not just theatrical promotion designed to fill seats.

• Like 3

A camera in the auditorium, “the scream-cam”, turned itself on and took photos overnight, and another camera left running in an interview recorded a seat going down of its own accord.

So where are the photos it allegedly took of its own accord?

• Like 3

So where are the photos it allegedly took of its own accord?

I did actually see the footage of the seat going down on television,it was a while ago though on breakfast tv if I remember rightly

• Like 2

I did actually see the footage of the seat going down on television,it was a while ago though on breakfast tv if I remember rightly

Were you amazed, entertained, or did you merely pour yourself more orange juice and move on?

• Like 2

Were you amazed, entertained, or did you merely pour yourself more orange juice and move on?

I can't say it was the most stimulating tv I've ever seen,but as theatre seats popping down footage goes,it was up there with the best!

• Like 2