Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1941-Cape Girardeau, Missouri UFO Crash

Ashotep

The crash details of this case are very much like the Aztec, New Mexico Crash of 1948 and were sent to Stringfield by Charlette Mann, who had received a confession from her grandmother on her death bed.

Her grandfather was Reverend William Huffman, who was pastor of the Red Star Baptist Church. Huffman claimed that he was summoned to pray over crash victims outside of Cape Girardeau, Missouri in 1941.

1941-Cape Girardeau, Missouri Crash

I thought I would post this because it is one of those that got little attention.

Here's another link about this.

UFO Crash and Retrieval, Cape Girardeau, Missouri

Here's another link that is interesting about the crash.

THE FIRST ROSWELL

UFO Crash and Retrieval - Missouri, 1941

UFO Crash and Retrieval - Missouri, 1941UFO Crash and Retrieval - Missouri, 1941

Edited by Hilander

Isn't Rush from Cape Girardeau? :w00t:

• Like 1

Yes but don't remind me of that.

I thought I would post this because it is one of those that got little attention.

Here's another link about this.

UFO Crash and Retrieval, Cape Girardeau, Missouri

Here's another link that is interesting about the crash.

THE FIRST ROSWELL

UFO Crash and Retrieval - Missouri, 1941

UFO Crash and Retrieval - Missouri, 1941UFO Crash and Retrieval - Missouri, 1941

There's definitely something to UFO crash reports. The Cape Girardeau ETs sound like the typical Grey. What's interesting is the Kingman, Arizona crash the aliens are reported as brown. This is a description that has come up in a thread a started about wrinkled skin ETs.

Of course, there is a lot of noise and disinfo thrown at UFO crash reports because it's something that's being covered-up.

A couple good books about UFO crahses is:

Project Moondust by Kevin D. Randle

The Roswell Legacy - Jesse Marcel Jr.

• Like 1

I don't understand why they would want to cover a UFO crash up. Unless they are hoping to reverse engineer the ship to help come up with a new weapon. I don't think it's because no one could handle the truth. A vast number of people already think they are coming here.

I don't understand why they would want to cover a UFO crash up. Unless they are hoping to reverse engineer the ship to help come up with a new weapon. I don't think it's because no one could handle the truth. A vast number of people already think they are coming here.

The government would have to admit it that there's nothing they can do about being visited and they don't want to be perceived as weak and not in control. It would make them vulnerable.

• Like 1

If they would come clean on these crashes I think it would help, maybe, unit the planet.