Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Did we land on the Moon or didn't we ?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#16    kapow53

kapow53

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

• Kapow

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

The remnants of the landings

View PostThatSameFool, on 16 February 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

Why were these not mentioned? Am i missing something?
http://www.space.com...-sites-lro.html

I don't think a conversation with a nut can be productive.  Wonder why the doubters never try to explain the visible evidence.

#17    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 2,858 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:31 AM

Ready whenever you are, Mr. Stoecker...

BTW, may I offer a suggestion that perhaps you might wish to write a followup article, one that makes it quite clear what your point actually is.  And in that article you could also correct all the errors - both yours and those from the Aulis site - that you included.  It would be better if you withdraw those errors before I expose them in full detail, surely...?

I'll leave it at that for the moment, and wait a day or so before my next post..

Again, does anyone have any issue with the correctness of what I have posted so far?

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#18    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,535 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

View PostChrlzs, on 17 February 2013 - 10:31 AM, said:

Ready whenever you are, Mr. Stoecker...

BTW, may I offer a suggestion that perhaps you might wish to write a followup article, one that makes it quite clear what your point actually is.  And in that article you could also correct all the errors - both yours and those from the Aulis site - that you included.  It would be better if you withdraw those errors before I expose them in full detail, surely...?

I'll leave it at that for the moment, and wait a day or so before my next post..

Again, does anyone have any issue with the correctness of what I have posted so far?

No issues at all. I am tired of people re-hashing this whole nonsense. I am happy to present Chapter and Verse on the way that Functional Safety (Design Level) has changed out of all recognition to the accepted norms of the Apllo Programme (and Mercury before).

There were deaths, that there were so few is a miracle in itself, but none of them could be described as "mysterious". The causes are well known and documented, and entirely credible.

Edited by keithisco, 17 February 2013 - 06:51 PM.

#19    McKenna

McKenna

I'm a miracle baby. I'm a gift of life from God.

• 2,448 posts

• The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but
    the Lord looks on the heart."(1 Samuel 16:7)

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

Yes, we did. The astraunts experienced other things as well. But, I refuse to tell you what they are. Because I know I will be ridiculed if I tell you so I'm just gonna say that they did land on the moon and that is all.

McKenna Elise Adams MySpace Page
McKenna Elise Adams Website Page

I have found a way. And I am not ashamed.

#20    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 2,858 posts

when it IS worthless...

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:56 AM

View PostMcKenna, on 17 February 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

Yes, we did.
Correct.

The astraunts experienced other things as well.
'Astronauts' - Yes, they did - you can read all about the vast range of things they experienced, in the extensive and comprehensive journals.

But, I refuse to tell you what they are.
You don't need to.  The journals exist and cover everything* in extraordinary detail.  Here you go:

Apollo Flight Journals

Apollo Lunar Surface Journals

and all that you find there is just a *tiny* part of the immense amount of documentation that exists and that, inexplicably, some folks just can't seem to (be bothered to) find..

Because I know I will be ridiculed if I tell you
We're not allowed to ridicule here.  If you have something to present, please do so - if it is wrong, then I would hope you would want to be corrected.  If it is unsupported by any evidence, then I'm afraid there is nothing more to say except - you are perfectly entitled to your belief, but here we are discussing the documented history of Apollo.

(* - Well, everything except some personal moments like toileting and sleeping..)

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#21    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 2,858 posts

when it IS worthless...

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:30 AM

BTW, I invite any interested readers to try to find any examples of Mr Stoecker backing up or debating *any* of his almost uncountable views on conspiracy topics.

What you will find instead is revealing..

Anyway, I'll stick to the topic.  Be back tomorrow, probably, for the next instalment..

___

#22    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,515 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

View PostMedicTJ, on 13 February 2013 - 08:52 PM, said:

And why do you lump all Americans in with a few crackpots?  99 percent of the American public doesn't believe this hogwash.

99 percent of Americans aren't paranoid either.

You are right, there is no need to be paranoid cos you all got guns to protect yourselves. Posted Image

Edited by freetoroam, 18 February 2013 - 12:06 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#23    MedicTJ

MedicTJ

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:43 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 18 February 2013 - 12:06 PM, said:

You are right, there is no need to be paranoid cos you all got guns to protect yourselves. Posted Image

I don't want to get this too off-topic, but I have to respond to this.

(edited, sending response in PM....it's too off topic for this thread)

Edited by MedicTJ, 18 February 2013 - 11:51 PM.

Dr. Phil says that marriage is hard work.

I say....if marriage is hard work, you're doing it wrong.  Love is not work.  Love is eternal.

http://www.reverbnat...om/tjflickinger

#24    acute

acute

The Hedgeless Hoglet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

If we didn't land on the moon, we wouldn't know it was made of cheese!

#25    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,022 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:04 AM

View PostMcKenna, on 17 February 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

Yes, we did. The astraunts experienced other things as well. But, I refuse to tell you what they are. Because I know I will be ridiculed if I tell you so I'm just gonna say that they did land on the moon and that is all.

Long time McKenna, how did the music thing work out.

Ed Mitchell is not saying what you are saying he is saying.

I, nor any crew I was on (I was on three Apollo crews), received any briefing before or after flights on UFO events, saw anything in space suggesting UFOs or structures on the moon, etc. We did it just like we said in official reports. My only claim to knowledge of these events is from the individuals, mostly of yesteryear, who were in government, intelligence, or military; were there, saw what they saw, and now believe it should be made public. But I claim no first hand knowledge, nor have any. Pass it on to the rest of the net, if you will.
--Edgar Mitchell

DR. EDGAR MITCHELL, APOLLO ASTRONAUT: Well, I can say, Larry, I have no firsthand experience but all of my experience comes from what I call the old timers that at some point in their - before they passed on, and these folks are all gone now, and because I was who I was, because I lived in the area, I grew up in the area, and because I was an astronaut, some of them wanted to get it off their chest before they passed on and I happened to be selected to hear their story.

LINK

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#26    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,022 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:06 AM

View PostChrlzs, on 18 February 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

BTW, I invite any interested readers to try to find any examples of Mr Stoecker backing up or debating *any* of his almost uncountable views on conspiracy topics.

What you will find instead is revealing..

Anyway, I'll stick to the topic.  Be back tomorrow, probably, for the next instalment..

He already had my post deleted for suggesting he change careers, so holding your breath is not advised. However I do feel it was a constructive comment based upon the information provided. Your post was superior in every way.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#27    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,942 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:51 AM

Thanks for the article William B Stoecker.....you have pulled together a lot of points that people question about the Moon Landings...

while not necessarily claiming that the whole thing was a hoax. In fact the hoax conspiracy (regarding the actual landings) could be

a way of diverting people's attention and time....?  

The Masonic connection is interesting....

from the article...

Apollo Eleven (11 is an important number to the Freemasons) landed on the Moon 7/20/69, and July twentieth is the date of the helical rising of Sirius in the Northern Hemisphere... a very important date to the ancient Egyptians. Buzz Aldrin performed a Masonic ceremony 33 minutes (three times eleven and a very important Masonic number) after landing.

I did a quick search about Aldrin and the Masonic connection (although I have heard about it before)...and found this...

http://www.conspirac...om/Blog/?p=2748

Buzz Aldrin was interviewed by Alex Jones the other day. At the YouTube video Astronaut “Buzz Aldrin” on Alex Jones Tv 3/4:Magnificent Desolation, from 1:57 to 2:36, the following exchange occurs:

AJ: We know there’s Masonic influence in the founding of the country …what is the Masonic influence on NASA?
Aldrin: As far as I can tell, zero. There were some Masonic brothers of mine in Texas that wanted me to take some kind of a Masonic emblem to the moon, and some gesture of - I don’t know what it would be a gesture of - but I told them that it was not within my …my authority to do such a thing.

That’s funny, because there was an article in the New Age Magazine, December 1969 (the official organ of the Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction), replete with pictures of Aldrin presenting to the Scottish Rite headquarters in Washington, just such an “emblem” which he had carried with him to the moon and back.
Furthermore, three days after his encounter with the heads of the Scottish Rite in the extravagant House of the Temple in Washington D.C., Aldrin went on record, with the following letter:

the letter can be seen on the link...

I suppose you can't blame Aldrin for side stepping the NASA/Masonic connection on that Alex Jones interview as it would

open up a whole series of questions. But it was a bit puzzling (dishonest?).....when there is other info available that contradicts what he said.

Back in the 1960's/1970s info could have been kept pretty much 'in house'...but with the advent of the internet, it's a different story.

And under the letter there is another link.. http://freemasonsfor...s-and-moon.html

Tranquility Lodge 2000 was Chartered by The Grand Lodge of Texas for the purpose of promoting, encouraging, conducting and fostering the principles of Freemasonry, and to assist in promoting the health, welfare, education and patriotism of children worldwide.

The Grand Lodge of Texas is the first Grand Lodge to have a Member step onto the Moon, Brother Buzz Aldrin, in 1969. Through this event, The Grand Lodge of Texas has Chartered Tranquility Lodge 2000 for the purpose providing Fraternal Assistance to Masonic Organizations and other worthy organizations who help make life better for all living on Earth.

Tranquility Lodge 2000 is based in Texas under auspices of The Grand Lodge of Texas until such time as the Lodge may hold its meetings on the Moon. Our meetings are held quarterly at various cities in Texas, with the annual meeting being held in Waco each July...

"........until such time as the Lodge may hold its meetings on the Moon."

fascinating...they fully expect to hold meetings on the Moon one day.

#28    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 2,858 posts

when it IS worthless...

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:23 PM

Bee, I'll be interested to hear your later comments when I point out a few facts about Stoecker's 'numerology'.  You really need to be a bit more choosy about your chosen CT's...

The 'heliacal rising of Sirius'?  Hint - {cough-LATITUDE-cough}.

BTW Mr Stoecker doesn't seem to want to talk about his article.. (well apart from a post that rightly got removed..)

I'm itching to address the rest of it, but I'll give him a little more time..

___

#29    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,942 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:37 PM

View PostChrlzs, on 20 February 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

Bee, I'll be interested to hear your later comments when I point out a few facts about Stoecker's 'numerology'.  You really need to be a bit more choosy about your chosen CT's...

and I would be interested in your opinion on why Aldrin 'bent the truth' about taking the masonic 'flag' (and what-ever else) to the Moon...

http://www.conspirac...om/Blog/?p=2748

He carried a special deputation from the Grand Master to claim it as being in the territorial jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge of Texas.

Chrlzs

BTW Mr Stoecker doesn't seem to want to talk about his article.. (well apart from a post that rightly got removed..)

His wasn't the only post that got removed.... I saw his post....and I think he was right about what he said.

#30    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,942 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:03 PM

View PostChrlzs, on 20 February 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

Oh...didn't you know that the Masons have a BIG interest in Sirius :)

for example....Robert Temple, in the second edition of his book 'The Sirius Mystery' says....

http://www.freemason...iusmystery.html

So it was Charles E. ("Ted") Webber, not an elderly relative, who approached me about The Sirius Mystery. Because I had moved to England, I did not see Ted as an adult until I made a visit to Virginia when I was in my thirties. Apart from my mother, all of my Masonic relatives were dead by then or were cousins whom I never saw. Ted knew that I had no obvious route into Masonry and did was Masons are not supposed to do, actually recruited me. Masons are only supposed to join if they seek to do so, never be persuaded. Although he felt "fraternal loyalty" (to use Masonic terms) towards me, his reason was not sentimental but practical. He said quietly to me: "We are very interested in your book The Sirius Mystery. We realize you have written this without any knowledge of the traditions of Masonry, and you may not be aware of this, but you have made some discoveries which relate to the most central Masonic traditions at a high level, including some things that none of us ever knew. We would very much like to get you to exchange some ideas and research with some of the people in our headquarters. But unfortunately because you are not a Mason we cannot discuss any of these matters with you, as it is forbidden." I asked him what sort of connection there was and he did mention specifically that it was my work on ancient Egypt, on Isis and Osirus, and the ancient traditions of the star Sirius.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users