Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

DawnieK

Hi everyone!

Alright so I am starting a new thread, The last one was very successful and fun, towards the end I stopped getting feedback, thats okay, but I need to know if I am typing and reading for the air, lol.

I am beginning this thread as not "Just for Fun" but for serious purposes.

Some people really need guidance, through emotional development and or physical pain.

I believe its time for me to stop doing practice readings and move on to more serious matters.

I work with emotional states just as before, also physical aliments.

I am an energy healer, Although I have only done a few meditations for healing purposes,they have been successful, I think its time for me to begin taking this seriously.

I just ask, no negativity, beliefs are peoples beliefs that's the way it is. There will be no bashing or calling people out of their names. This will be a safe place to openly speak, without negativity.

All I would need is a first name and an age, if its a common first please give me a middle initial or whole middle name, also a gender if it cannot be told by name.

I wish you all the happiest days to come.

Also PMs are more than welcome.

• Like 1

Hi Katie Louise!

Well first thing I see you write your name in an elegant style of cursive, but it seems its only when you take your time, when your rushing it seems the elegance jumps out the window and only you can read your handwritting, this would be present in shopping lists. While letters to someone would be very beautiful and legible.

I feel you had a set religion for most of your life but recently you are being challenged in those beliefs where confusion is inevitable. Did something happen recently that really challenged how you see things? You have a good intuition, which you do listen to for the most part. It seems there are things you didnt quite understand from the past but they are now surfacing to the bigger picture which is why you are here now for answers, I feel you have the answers maybe you just need correlation, validation that your not nuts.

Now this is very strange when I tried to tap in to physical state, I really want to say I feel as though you may be pregnant?

I am noticing some subtle sensations in my throat, I am not really sure what this could mean, maybe indigestion, reflux, heartburn, maybe you just have a sore throat.

I will stop here to be sure I connected, thanks again Katie.

And also I am seeing a little boy between the ages of 4-7 dark hair, brown eyes, no more than 4'white polo and light blue jean shorts, I asked if he was yours, I hear "Of Course!"but I really dont know, seems maybe a step child or nephew? But you love him like your own? I get the thought "Brother" I have no Idea where that ties in.

Hi Dawnie, thanks for your reply!

What you say about the handwriting is true yes,..

The second bit of what you say is true also I mean I wouldn't say religion as such that I am questioning maybey it's just more that I am looking into a new religion in spiritualism and all things like this... Yeah I've had many experiences and things happen that I've not understood or really paid attention to but now I'm reevaluating what I should be making of it all if that makes sense! Yes that's very true about validation that I'm not nuts Im finding it hard to know if my imaginations running wild or if I'm really hearing things in I'm head from outside my head!

I'm definatley not pregnant though and have no physical problems really I'm more here from emotional reasons

I'm not sure about the little boy though I have a son who's 2 and nephews but none I would describe as my own...

I also have a brother who is a bit of a concern at the moment, well most of the time really!

Thanks again

Katie

Hi Katielou,

Yes I definitely noticed the transition in you, it seems as though the things that have happened prior that caused confusion was pushed in to forgotten memories, but they'll only go away for a bit, then come back. These are things you need to comprehend, thats why they keep coming back in to your thoughts. When I said you have all the answers; you do, dont doubt that. Its okay to look for others who share these abilities, for validation. But the inner thoughts of doubt, those need to be ignored.

So when you say "hearing things" this could mean your schizophrenic, Im just joking lol, its Clairaudience, and its one of the first things I've experienced in all of this. definitely scary, only at first, One thing you have to keep in mind, you control who comes to you, set boundaries as to whom may contact you if anything. Some voices are subconscious thoughts of others. Some are people whom are a street over, and you just happen to lower yourself to "hear" their sound vibrations.

So are you having these things happen at night before bed or any time?

Im not sure why I felt the sensation in my stomach, odd, some times the random things come in where i try to guess, what I am seeing or feeling, still getting used to that.

Same thing with the little boy, which is odd because I keep thinking of my sister, she actually has a little boy in spirit form whom has attached himself to her for as long as I can remember, other mediums have seen him too, maybe thats who he is?

Do you or have you considered meditation? or is that why all of these things are starting to happen again?

your brother is he younger? is he now ill where he wasnt when he was younger? I dont mean ill as flu or a cold but serious ongoing ill?

I would love a reading. Lara Jane 22 :)

KatieLou,

Also I did notice some blocking emotionally, I believe you consciously blocked me from seeing things you dont want me to see, or things youre not ready to deal with. I cannot see things like that, all I can see the fact your worring of me seeing it, and thus blocking me. Even if you didnt block me i wouldnt be able to see those things yet, i can only feel how they make you feel, help you forgive, let go and move on for better positive emotions.

Yeah I mean it's not that I pushed them back it's just that I find my minds constantly 100miles an hour! I find it hard to Focus on anything for any length of time really which brings me to what you ask about meditation. I was trying but it didnt last long to be honest! I find it hard to find the time to be honest as I have a 2yr old that I'm at home with all day and when he's gone to bed im usually making dinner and generally trying to spend some time with my partner and then by 10pm I'm falling asleep lol! I feel it's something I need to fit in somewhere but i just need to try and remind myself of the need to do it! The hearing has happened when I've been trying to hear really but looking back I think it used to happen when i was younger but I didn't recognise it as being external. It's all really confusing I feel I have an ability but I just don't really know where to start with how to use it sO any guidance you can give would be appreciated!

Hi Dawnie,

You gave me one before, I hope it's ok to ask for another, we connected very well before.

Gracie, 55

Thanks Sweetheart!!

Sorry Dawnie I didn't notice the two posts come through when I was writing my reply, my brother is older he isn't physically I'll he's more of an emotional worry.

I didn't intentionally block you from seeing anything so I'm not sure what happened there. Sorry about that!

It may be more that I block myself from those things there's things that I haven't dealt with properly myself and try to just block it out to save myself the pain which is the wrong way to be I know but the only way I know!

Yeah I mean it's not that I pushed them back it's just that I find my minds constantly 100miles an hour! I find it hard to Focus on anything for any length of time really which brings me to what you ask about meditation. I was trying but it didnt last long to be honest! I find it hard to find the time to be honest as I have a 2yr old that I'm at home with all day and when he's gone to bed im usually making dinner and generally trying to spend some time with my partner and then by 10pm I'm falling asleep lol! I feel it's something I need to fit in somewhere but i just need to try and remind myself of the need to do it! The hearing has happened when I've been trying to hear really but looking back I think it used to happen when i was younger but I didn't recognise it as being external. It's all really confusing I feel I have an ability but I just don't really know where to start with how to use it sO any guidance you can give would be appreciated!

You know how practicing riding a bike, you fall a couple times, then you begin to understand the equilibrium part, well meditation is to quieting the mind; as learning to bike is to learn balance. Meditation teaches many valuable lessons, the first one is quieting all those thoughts. Familiarize yourself with chakras, their locations their colors. Ill tell you its not an easy start, frustrating, cursing your thoughts out type deal lol I promise it gets easier. When I say "meditate on" I mean bring all of your attention to it and focus on it as long as possible, when thoughts come in because we know they will! Push them out dont complete them, back on what you are focusing.

Now say you want to develop more clairaudiently, meditate on your ears and hearing.

Clairvoyantly (clear seeing), meditate on your eyes. Close your eyes and watch the blackness. all kinds of thoughts will flow but you push them out and go blank. Dont complete them, Ive actually had a few people tell me to let your thoughts complete, so they stop, I even had an english teacher say that, but thats not good, because then you are letting them control you instead of you controlling them.

Dont doubt the things you see feel or the conclusions you come to.

Chakras are very vital, some people can see them some dont, one thing is certain they are situated over seven, some have six, different locations where your nerves interconnect. There are 300+ minor chakras but only about 7 major. By googling "beginner chakra meditations" you'll find all kinds that help you along, none are wrong or more or less effective, all they do is create a connect from body to mind, and thus infinity.

If you ever want to talk I will always be "around" :)

Edited by DawnieK

I didnt believe you were blocking on purpose, I dont think you even knew you were. Just letting you know I do feel that, and its time to face these things head on. Oh and you may find some interesting text when you google Indigo Children, and crystal children. :) It may explain more to you.

Hello DawnieK! Elizabeth Jacqueline, 57

I just had a look on a site about indigo children, I had a tarot reader once say to me that I was an old soul! I've always been told I was old beyond my years but I put that down to having to grow up fast after losing my mum at 6.

Thanks for all your guidance Dawnie.

Absolutely, I wish I could have made a stronger connection. Thank you for being so open. :)

hi dawnieK

i would love a reading honey!

april amise 22

thank you

Hi April,

That is a very unique name, very beautiful, are you named after someone? <<just a guess

Alright, Your signature would be beautiful cursive, while all other words would be print,

Im seeing a naturally brunette (on the lighter side) possibly you dye your hair lighter.

For some reason I feel as though I know you, not necessarily in person but have talked to you before over the internet, or Im not sure.

Id put you at 5'4'' -5'5''. Im not always so good with height. Medium build, Caucasian, or at least lighter skin

I keep seeing you in this wayy over sized blue hoodie, faded darker side of blue.

As I ask what brings you here, I begin to feel the hoplessness almost confusion, Have you lost someone recently? Thats really the only way I can describe the dread.

Physically I do notice you have some upper back pain in between your shoulders, sharp strain? You get headaches often?

Im going to stop here, make sure I connected, thank you April.

Houston 20

Hi Houston!

Alright, You write you name very typical of a male, lol, no offense, really, most males dont really care what their handwriting looks like, While yours is better than most lol, Your H would be more tall and narrow, "ouston" are small letters, spaced more apart than normal, some people write very close together, while you are exact opposite, Legible none the less

Brown hair, not buzzed short maybe an inch or two long. You have a nice tan going on, but i think its more ethnicity, maybe hispanic. Thin, you couldnt be less than 5'6''

I feel you have a lot to stress out about, but you and I both know, theres nothing you can do to change it and you surely didnt cause it. I feel you have been though plenty, I can definitely tell through your mannerisms you are very mature for your age. You understood and thrive learning the positive lessons life's negative situations have throw at you. You have a very strong soul and I know you hear often of how "wise you are beyond your years". Its very true, and the ones closest to you will vouch for that, I feel your smile is very important to your family, I just keep getting "his smile is very reassuring".

I am not sure what has you troubled, to others you may not seem troubled at all. I think thats a front though, I feel you are being calm and collected, simply because everyone else isnt. You need to stay strong for them.

Physical state, I didnt feel much, just a slight pain near my right shoulder blade, in between shoulder blade and spine,its is cited right over my lung, but I am really not sure it very subtle.

Okay well I am going to stop here, be sure I connected like always, Im pretty confident about it though. :)

Thank you so much for allowing me to connect, Houston.

Heidi - 41

So excited! :D