Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

JFKResearcher

Hello, everyone

Just another newbie embarking upon all that this wonderful site offers. Lots of interesting topics and material here.

• Like 9

Hello and welcome.

We certainly have a lot to offer, but you do get change out of a tenna 7 out of 10 times.

Enjoy, please remember to replace the bars when you log out, we do not want the bigfoots and nessy`s getting in when we are not looking.

• Like 6

Welcome to the coolest forum in the history of the world...

...but...

New member buys the >giphy.gif

• Like 6

Hello and welcome.

We certainly have a lot to offer, but you do get change out of a tenna 7 out of 10 times.

Enjoy, please remember to replace the bars when you log out, we do not want the bigfoots and nessy`s getting in when we are not looking.

Hahaha...winsome wit I see. Appreciate the welcome.

...but...

Mmm...appreciate the welcome.

• Like 2

Welcome aboard JFK,hope you enjoy your time here...

Sorry i'm all out of witty tales to scare you away with at the moment so i will leave that to our other UM security forces... :gun:

• Like 4

Welcome aboard JFK,hope you enjoy your time here...

Sorry i'm all out of witty tales to scare you away with at the moment so i will leave that to our other UM security forces... :gun:

Wow, a packing emoticon, hahaha, Now, I've seen it all. Appreciate the welcome, CrimsonKing, thanks!

• Like 3

Hello JFK :st Welcome to UM! I'm sure you'll find lots of stuff to talk about here. Lots of people to meet too. Just bring your opinions and post away!

• Like 4

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here, things can get real interesting around here.

Welcome-from-grim-reaper.gif

• Like 3

Do you happen to know anyone who researches JFK? Just curious.

and the winsome wit just continues to roll :yes: thanks!

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here, things can get real interesting around here.

Welcome-from-grim-reaper.gif

Thank You! :)

Hello JFK :st Welcome to UM! I'm sure you'll find lots of stuff to talk about here. Lots of people to meet too. Just bring your opinions and post away!

Yes @ "lots of stuff to talk about here, lot of people to meet". Nice to meet you.

• Like 1

Nice to meet you too and thanks for the add!

• Like 1

...but...

Rolling doughnuts gather no moss. Welcome to UM JFKR. We frequently roll doughnuts down mountainsides and chase after them as a pack.

• Like 3

Hahaha...

Appreciate the witty welcome, Likely Guy, Happy belated Canada Day :yes:

Hello and welcome aboard. This place is great. You are going to love it here. :)

• Like 2

Hello and welcome aboard. This place is great. You are going to love it here. :)

Hi, Alas_113, appreciate the welcome, thanks!

• Like 1

Hi and greetings, I hope someone told you to watch your P's and Q's , because if they escape you'll never catch them.

Just imagine 'ea soup, or ' uestion, Cheers.

• Like 1

Hi and greetings, I hope someone told you to watch your P's and Q's , because if they escape you'll never catch them.

Just imagine 'ea soup, or ' uestion, Cheers.

Didn't know so much winsome wit could be found in one place...thanks! Better go check on those P's & Q's before they try to make a run for it. Have a great day!