Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another on Shadow People

ChaosChick

Shadow people have been talked about way too much in the past, sometimes becoming that one annoying topic. I understand this, but I want to ask the same old questions. I just need to know what they are, what they want, or any new information on them. I have went to therapy for three years, four different therapists, and not one of them could help me. I have done my research, from interdimensional beings to spirit guides to demons. Its gotten to the point that i feel nothing when I see them. They just are part of my life. Yet, they are becoming more active. I am never asleep, I'm usually walking through town, its not sleep paralysis or anything. I'm just tired and want to stop this. Any infprmation will be helpful.

• Like 1

Shadow people have been talked about way too much in the past, sometimes becoming that one annoying topic. I understand this, but I want to ask the same old questions. I just need to know what they are, what they want, or any new information on them. I have went to therapy for three years, four different therapists, and not one of them could help me. I have done my research, from interdimensional beings to spirit guides to demons. Its gotten to the point that i feel nothing when I see them. They just are part of my life. Yet, they are becoming more active. I am never asleep, I'm usually walking through town, its not sleep paralysis or anything. I'm just tired and want to stop this. Any infprmation will be helpful.

I find them interesting, and we've had plenty of encounters. Whether they are thoughtforms, or entities in their own right, they do seem to be attracted to certain people. Just out of curiosity, are you a Chaote?

I'm not really a Chaote. And while I found them interesting, there is definitely a limit. I just want to figure out if I'm crazy or not. But that's not right either. I just wish to know what I should do, or not do. And to know this is to have a vague idea of what I'm dealing with. The theories range so much, and no one really knows. I'm afraid they may hurt me, or taint me in some way. Its very hard to explain. I don't know what to do.

Edited by ChaosChick

I'm not really a Chaote. And while I found them interesting, there is definitely a limit. I just want to figure out if I'm crazy or not. But that's not right either. I just wish to know what I should do, or not do. And to know this is to have a vague idea of what I'm dealing with. The theories range so much, and no one really knows. I'm afraid they may hurt me, or taint me in some way. Its very hard to explain. I don't know what to do.

Well, my experiences with them have never been negative. I have heard of others who have had negative experiences. I think in that respect, they are much like us. Some benign, and others not so much. I am a Chaote, so I think it's extremely possible that we are experiencing thoughtforms that I have generated, some consciously, and some otherwise. That said, I do believe that consciousness can be external as well as internal, which is what makes thoughtforms possible. I also believe that thoughtforms and entities in their own right do not have to be mutually exclusive. Thoughtforms could become independent, in which case, it is speculative how much control we could actually maintain over them. Especially, with regard to thoughtforms that are subconsciously created.

They could also just be another type of entity that perhaps feeds on strong emotions. This could be in a parasitic or symbiotic way, depending on the particular entity.

If you want rid of them, work within a framework that you can really believe in. I have found that other types of "nasties" have been easily dispatched using Goetic seals, but that's just what works for me.

I don't think you're crazy at all. A lot of people have experienced shadow beings, and often they are perceived by more than one person, and by people who are nowhere near a bed. My partner and I have had such experiences.

Edited by ChaosRose

That is one way to think of it. I'm glad you don't think I'm crazy, but sometimes its hard to convince myself and others otherwise. I've been screened for schizophrenia because of it. I believe the emotion part, as it seems when I am negative they are seen more frequently. I guess its time to look into getting rid of them, even though I really have no frameworks at all.

That is one way to think of it. I'm glad you don't think I'm crazy, but sometimes its hard to convince myself and others otherwise. I've been screened for schizophrenia because of it. I believe the emotion part, as it seems when I am negative they are seen more frequently. I guess its time to look into getting rid of them, even though I really have no frameworks at all.

It depends. If they are just present, and not causing any trouble, maybe you don't need to do anything at all. You seem indifferent about their presence. I know I've had up close and personal encounters with them, and I felt no fear at all. I have a kind of scientific curiosity about them. If you decide to keep them around, and you'd like advice on offerings that seem to work, we can discuss that.

As far as banishment goes, you could certainly try the LBRP (Lesser Banishment Ritual of the Pentagram). You can easily find this online, and even a youtube video of it. People have had varying degrees of success with sea salt, sage, bark dust, religious paraphernalia, blessed items/water. I've found that just the threat of the LBRP has worked for me, and certainly the Goetic seals. None of the other stuff had any effect.

Once again, I was never trying to banish the shadow beings. There was some sort of other presence that I felt was causing us to have unusually crappy luck and get sick a lot. The seals kicked it, immediately. I had an earlier encounter with something nasty that attempted some dominance moves on me. I didn't oust it, but I threatened the LBRP, and the BS stopped. Again, immediately.

There are also supposed to be ways of draining entities of their energy, so that they cannot manifest or affect the physical world. You could look into energy work, if you'd like to go that route. Sometimes this will just kick in as a defense mechanism, and you can actually sort of "eat" the things. I had an experience like that with an unseen entity that was getting oppressive. The only thing I would suggest is learning how to filter the energy first. I definitely ticked it off, and it has left me alone ever since, but I did get really sick, afterwards. That could have been a coincidence, of course.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

My experiences with them stem from childhood trauma. I saw one as a kid when my parents' fighting was at a peak. As an adult I don't see them often but my experiences in developing my gifts through shamanic practices have given me more insight. I encountered one in a park close to where I live. He appeared in my minds eye wearing a hat, long duster or trench coat, and hat a canister on his chest he wore. The canister appeared to be made out of a quartz-like substance. They are inter-dimensional beings from a parallel universe. They feed on our negative emotions, especially fear. They somehow get nourishment by absorbing the energy we expel when we are afraid. So, they generally try to scare people or cause emotional pain so they can feed. The being I encountered was nice at first then once I got home (it followed me home) it tried to scare me. I used sage and demanded it leave in the name of Jesus and it left. They are not nice beings, they are parasites. They are capable of causing suffering and do in order to feed on the emotional pain it causes. When I was having major PTSD there was at least one that would attack me and didn't leave until I was able to get my panic attacks under control. Use sage and smudge your entire house with all the cabinets and closet doors open and leave a door to the outside open. Start from the front door and smudge all the rooms in a counter-clockwise circle until you get to the front door then go clockwise. Pray for God's light to enter you home and protect you. Good luck

ChaosChick =/= ChaosRose, right?

Welcome to UM ChaosChick :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads.. and enjoy your time here at UM :)

To your topic, I suggest you use the search box in the upper right corner of the page- shadow people have indeed been covered quite a bit around here, and you can find plenty of research by using the search box.

• Like 1

ChaosChick =/= ChaosRose, right?

Correct. I am not ChaosChick.

And I am not ChaosRose. As for the others, I've skimmed through others, I'm just not finding the answers or information I'm looking for. Yet, now that I've pondered it, I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Thank you for your input.

Believe the shadow people are the ones who lurk in the deepest darkest parts of the ether energies.

They are the ones unseen

Believe the shadow people are the ones who lurk in the deepest darkest parts of the ether energies.

They are the ones unseen

They're seen often enough.

• Like 1

A psychic whos work I follow and truly believe to be very in tune with the spirit world always says she believes shadow people to not be very good. Like, you shouldn't encourage them, acknowledge them etc etc.

Correct. I am not ChaosChick.

Good to know, it's just the coincidence of you and the other Chaos' posts that got me interested.

Carry on.

Have you accosted them yet? If not, this I suggest you consider. Establishing control of your reality is paramount. If you do not appreciate meddling, let it be known.

• 1 month later...

Sup.

I've NEVER encountered a shadow person in my life, only creepy things as a part of Sleep Paralysis but i've never encountered a shadow person or seen one , I find it weird how they don't appear to everyone... my mom also never has seen one, I think. I'll have to ask her but I am positive they've never appeared around here.

Chilling stories from witnesses of dark, ill-defined beings highlight the strange, and possibly malicious, presence of the shadow people. With new insights from scientists regarding the structure of space/time, is it possible these entities are real - and among us? And if so, what is their connection to the terrifying psychological episodes known as "sleep paralysis"? Footage includes shadow creatures moving past cameras in peoples' homes, a 911 phone call with someone witnessing a shadow person, and mysterious shimmering "mass" caught crossing a fence by a security camera.

This video presents evidence of the possibility that inter-dimensional, ultra-terrestrial, or extraterrestrial entities are visiting us from beyond the darkness. Are there shadow people? Do they live on shadow planets in shadow galaxies? Is it possible that the thousands of witnesses who share their terrifying tales have been pulled into the alien abduction experience? Or is it possible they have peered into the malicious eyes of shadowy beings inhabiting another plane of reality?

• Like 1

I've had my share of experiences with shadow people over the years. The house I live in now has one, we call him Andy. Thought it would be best to name him. When I first moved into the house ten years ago he seemed to be around all the time. You could spot him in the kitchen at night time, or on the stairs leading to the upper floor. Often enough though he would be in our bedroom at night. He tends to "come to life" the moment you get into bed. He would touch my feet and my wifes as well, sometimes touching up to the knee cap. He would sit on your chest or hold your shoulder down. He usually stops when you actually fall asleep, the keyword there is when, as it can be pretty freaky at times.

Other times he would knock on walls from room to room at super speeds, like he would knock on a wall and a split second another wall in another room would be knocked on. He would open doors, knock on said doors, open slider closets in our girls room etc etc. I could go on and on about it. I see him alot at night when I watch tv in the living room. If you happen to glance outside you can see him appear in the garden and walk towards the backdoor and you would see a slight trace of him as he enters the house through the door (not opening it though).

I should mention, when he does touch you, its like nothing on this earth. The feeling is a cold, wet, electric touch that makes feel drained when he's done. I've had times when he would hold me down and the amount of energy (taken I assume) that leaves your body at the end just makes you immobile and you realize your dripping in sweat.

Though to be honest, its been years since he's been that way. Now its just random sightings here and there. I think the key to it is just not be afraid of him, to cast him off as nothing important. I know its harder to do when you run into him, but when you start to ignore him then (imho) you give him less strength.

Edited by Dobbins