Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New 2013 Testimony Military UFO Contact .....

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Occams Razor

Occams Razor

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 297 posts

• Of two or more competing theories the simplest explanation is most likely to be the right one.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:33 PM

View PostCaledonianwarrior, on 31 March 2013 - 12:43 PM, said:

Not sure how credible the witness in the opening post is , so can only really view it with an open mind.

Having watched it I seen a link to this ,find what this man has to say very interesting .

Not completely related ,although ,he does mention the Nordics in his first interview.

He is the former Minister of defense for Canada.

Interesting, however... red flags appear immediately.

1) His first three words are "in my book".

2) He is an ex politician, whats the old saying, 'you can tell when a politician is lying because you can see their lips move'. He will be a very experienced, very practiced, very convincing liar.

3) He mentions zero point energy and cold fusion, two common topics of the delusional and the con-men.

4) Like Corso he suggests that we carry out hostile action against alien visitors and prevail. This is just twaddle, if they have developed the technology required for inter-stellar travel they would be more than capable of defending themselves against anything we could throw at them, in the extremely unlikely event that we did attack them. I think it really unlikely that even the trigger happy Americans would open fire on a visiting alien spacecraft if it showed no hostile action.

5) He said that the information he was relating and that he had put in his book was "second hand" and that he had no personal experience of any of this at all, he was just relating what he had been told. He may just be gullible, he may just want to make a few quid by writing a book, either way, he doesn't really know what he's talking about. Unfortunately this is all too common among UFO "experts".

I wonder if we'll ever see anything tangible or convincing....

Edited by Occams Razor, 31 March 2013 - 01:43 PM.

#17    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:39 PM

Paul Hellyer also accused George W. Bush in 2005 of plotting a outer space war, as well as accused the U.S. military of preparing weapons on a secret military base on the moon to use against aliens.

Here is the evidence,...

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#18    Caledonianwarrior

Caledonianwarrior

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:42 PM

View PostOccams Razor, on 31 March 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

Interesting, however... red flags appear immediately.

1) His first three words are "in my book".

2) He is an ex politician, whats the old saying, 'you can tell when a politician is lying because you can see their lips move'. He will be a very experienced, very practiced, very convincing liar.

3) He mentions zero point energy and cold fusion, two common topics of the delusional and the con-men.

4) Like Corso he suggests that we carry out hostile action against alien visitors and prevail. This is just twaddle, if they have developed the technology required for inter-stellar travel they would be more than capable of defending themselves against anything we could throw at them, in the extremely unlikely event that we did attack them. I think it really unlikely that even the trigger happy Americans would open fire on a visiting alien spacecraft if it showed no hostile action.

5) He said that the information he was repeating and that he had put in his book was "second hand" and that he had no personal experience of any of this at all, he was just relating what he had been told. He may just be gullible, he may just want to make a few quid by writing a book, either way, he doesn't really know what he's talking about. Unfortunately this is all too common among UFO "experts".

I wonder if we'll ever see anything tangible or convincing....
Don't misunderstand me I was not holding him up for any special treatment as a credible source.

Despite what you say ,I still find what he has to say thought provoking if not conclusive.

"Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor." -- Sholom Aleichem

#19    Occams Razor

Occams Razor

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 297 posts

• Of two or more competing theories the simplest explanation is most likely to be the right one.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

Hazzard:
Thanks for that, I'd never heard of him. I like the crickets, very funny. Perhaps we should have a whip-round and send him some dog biscuits.

Caledonianwarrior:
Good for you, anything that provokes thought can only be a good thing.

#20    Marak

Marak

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:51 PM

This guy has been around for a while, he goes into more detail here and on Coast to Coast AM in 2005.

#21    chuckey

chuckey

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:18 AM

For those that are unfamiliar with the australian morning news/breakfeast show "sunrise" in the original post, the host interviewer is andrew o keefe he also hosts deal or no deal the gameshow, oh and he has been known to get wasted drunk and stumble around on footpaths on weekends hahahahaha, anyone interview with this schmuck is not going to be serious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users