Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

11:11

Zeta Reticulum

Been seeing this come up for the past couple of years, time after time?

After thing about it...wondering what it could mean.

The 1111 could signify the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

Four riders a long way off could appear like that (at a stretch of the imagination)

• Like 1

I see it twice a day, everyday. Well I will adjust that a bit I do have to look at a clock to see it.

• Like 1

11:11 means nothing to me other than the time of day. I'm sure someone out there can make a mountain out of a mole hill.

11:11 means nothing to me other than the time of day. I'm sure someone out there can make a mountain out of a mole hill.

I'll do it. Everyone knows my theory about trees right? Well, we'll cover the basics. Trees hate man. Trees want man to die. Now, 11:11 looks like four trees... But wait! Those dots in the middle... What could they mean? Ever hear of the phrase 'acorn doesn't fall from the tree'? You have? Good, no detailed explanation needed, the trees will be using grenades in their apocalyptic advance on mankind. 11:11 is the trees subliminal way of saying 'we're coming... with grenades'.

• Like 1

well i have been seeing this time evrywhere frm past 6 years or so , dont know what it signifies , later i found theres this phenomenon called 11:11 on internet as well as been observed by people. i really found it quiet interesting because i feel its more than a coincidence otherwise i wouldnt have searched it on internet as i thought it was weird

I've been subject to the 11's. Started years ago. Not just clocks. It was out of control for a long time. Not as bad anymore but still notice the clock at 11 past the hour a lot. I too discovered it wasn't just me when I finally googled it long ago.

Look into Confirmation Bias and Synchronicity (Even "number synchronicity") a bit and draw your own conclusions. Don't just google 11:11 because there are thousands of theories floating around out there. IMO, these numbers will mean whatever meaning you assign to them. Ultimately no one can prove to you whether or not it's a symbol of the apocalypse, a message from an angel or some other divine being, guidance from extraterrestrials or simply meaningless numbers that you are wasting time putting any thought whatsoever into.

When synchronicities of any sort happen, they catch your attention. You notice that something "special" has happened, especially when the same thing happens repeatedly, like with number synchs. Is it just my mind searching out these patterns when I notice 4:44 at some point almost everyday? Could be. What about when I wake up occasionally at that exact time and see it on the clock seconds before it flashes to the next minute? Is my mind still just searching out and recognizing the pattern while I'm unconscious? Even if it is, I still find that alone to be pretty impressive. Whatever the case may be, I gave it personal meaning and it makes me smile when it happens.

So...I don't know that 11:11 is a symbol of the apocalypse, but I really don't think that it is. By the way, half way through writing my reply, I went to let my dog in and kicked my son's Batman watch flying across the kitchen floor by accident. I picked it up and guess what time it's stopped at? 11:11. How's that? ;)

(Edited to correct bad grammar mistakes)

Edited by sarah_444
  • Like 3

By the way, half way through writing my reply, I went to let my dog in and kicked my son's Batman watch flying across the kitchen floor by accident. I picked it up and guess what time it's stopped at? 11:11. How's that? ;)

And so it begins... Welcome to the club!

• Like 1

My birthday is on the 11/11 , that's right mofos..... I am the apocalypse .

On a less serious note - the number 440 seems to pop up all over the place ......

TiP.

• Like 1

I've been seeing this number for about a year now. It used to trip me out. Especially after I researched it on google with all kinds of people seeing it as well. Now, I just kind of smile and don't really wonder about it when i see it

I've noticed it too, for the past 3 or 4 years - occuring often enough to make me wonder about it. Not only the 11:11 but also the 4:44 and sometimes 3:33.

The only thing I know about 11:11 is that you're supposed to say 'rabbit, rabbit' when you see it for good luck... or was it the first of the month? Heck if I know, my mom was big into silly superstitious things like that.

• Like 1

i dont know many people that dont see the digits.. 12:12 for me lots at the mo.. its def to get our attention..

It's nothing to do with an apocalypse.

It is however supposed to mean that your psychic parts of your brain/mind is developing. Supposed to be an example of being in "sync" with everything/frequencies.

I see 11:11 and other numbers like 22:22 etc.

I'm not sayign this is fact, just posting what it's beleived to mean. It is wierd though that 95% of the time I look at the time it happens to be a pattern (21:21 for example) or all the same numbers. (11:11 for example)

• Like 1

I have heard if you say 11:11 backwards 3 times it summons the devil in the form of Pooti Tang.

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?"

Edited by Grey14
  • Like 2

there are so many possibilities (combinations of) repeated numbers i can't imagine why someone would think it's particularly special.

you are much more likely to notice the time if the numbers are repeated than if they are random.

you might see 2.47 a number of times and not notice it, for example.

I have heard if you say 11:11 backwards 3 times it summons the devil in the form of Pooti Tang.

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?"

do i have to stand backwards, or do i switch the two 11s and say them backwards, or do i say the words 'eleven eleven backwards' three times?

i don't want to do it wrong

Edited by JGirl