Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The floating white mist of Laguna Creek Wetlands

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:21 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts</strong>
Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts
Paul Dale Roberts: Now let me give you a brief history of the Laguna Creek Wetlands. In my neighborhood, they know I am a ghosthunter, monster hunter and UFO hunter. One day a bunch of crazed high school kids came knocking on my door and they told me that while partying late at night in the Laguna Creek wetlands, they saw a floating white mist in the grasslands of the Wetlands and heard a small girl’s whimpering cries. One of the girls in the group passed out during this scary ordeal. When I wrote an article about the possible haunting of the Wetlands, Manteca Paranormal Shadow Force contacted me and wanted to conduct their own investigation. They obtained orb pictures at the clump of Eucalyptus trees and at the Lee/Wightman Site that was formerly a Blacksmith Shop in 1865 they obtained an EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) of a horse neighing. Possible residual haunting EVP? It must be, because there are no horses in this area.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    asc.rudeboy

asc.rudeboy

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

• I WOULD RATHER DIE ON MY FEET THEN LIVE ON MY KNEES!

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:29 AM

ive worked on the mississippi river and live in louisiana with water damn near every where you go..seeing a white mist is not uncommon and happens with the slightest of temperature changes.spend enough time on the water and youll see all kind of creepy looking natural phenomena...

Edited by asc.rudeboy, 21 October 2011 - 10:30 AM.

#3    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:38 AM

View PostUM-Bot, on 21 October 2011 - 09:21 AM, said:

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts</strong>
Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts
Paul Dale Roberts: Now let me give you a brief history of the Laguna Creek Wetlands. In my neighborhood, they know I am a ghosthunter, monster hunter and UFO hunter. One day a bunch of crazed high school kids came knocking on my door and they told me that while partying late at night in the Laguna Creek wetlands, they saw a floating white mist in the grasslands of the Wetlands and heard a small girl’s whimpering cries. One of the girls in the group passed out during this scary ordeal. When I wrote an article about the possible haunting of the Wetlands, Manteca Paranormal Shadow Force contacted me and wanted to conduct their own investigation. They obtained orb pictures at the clump of Eucalyptus trees and at the Lee/Wightman Site that was formerly a Blacksmith Shop in 1865 they obtained an EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) of a horse neighing. Possible residual haunting EVP? It must be, because there are no horses in this area.

Posted Image View: Full Article
The "small girl’s whimpering cries" are a familiar feature of "dogman-type" entites. They mimic the human voice to scare us away.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#4    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,038 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:42 PM

View Posttailormaneinafog, on 21 October 2011 - 11:38 AM, said:

The "small girl's whimpering cries" are a familiar feature of "dogman-type" entites. They mimic the human voice to scare us away.
:blink:

#5    Tommy Rot

Tommy Rot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:24 PM

Say, is there any way of getting a larger version of that picture added to the article? No reason. :rolleyes:

#6    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,806 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:35 PM

hmmm   .. wetland...   white mist....   i haven't the foggiest!

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users