Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

bush smiles and other

steer

has any one noise that every time he speaks to every one all the world or when he is saying somethink noise that he smiles all the when talking witch in my mine i think he find this very funny in witch case i dont i like to kick him up the ass tell him to stop smileing at poeple round the world the other leaders when they talk you no see them smileing want so ever .

mr bush thinks this isa joke when he nos he side on winning the war is losing he nos it and i love to see him jump on this forms and see on want all of us are putting down he will be in a shock more like have a hart assctk see on here lol allso i see blair has woke up now and again he has noise they he has been blined bye bush and he nos the time has come to say we all need to wake up and see all round watch our men dieing out there and see the time we relly need to bring them home and leve them ******s out to get on with it has they did not help us in the guilf war where were they when we lost lots of ship s and men who got blowing up in the war but now too late .

now can someone tell me that we do need to think on thinks like try to help others who do need help and help them out i hope someone understands where iam comeing from here we someone to speak out lond to theys poeple show them where we are all comeing from round the world where poeple who are relly suffing need help out there with no food and no xmas no loveing to them and theso who are out on the street plx do help them show them the way one day that migth be you help them that who need help and pray for our men over seas who are getting killed witch we dont need in this world .

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steer

• IronGhost

• Fluffybunny

• Mr Slayer

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you hear that sound? It was my inner english teacher screaming from the abuse suffered in the title tread.

Wow, everybody is so mean. Hey, steer, you really should edit your posts better -- you'll get your point of view across better, and you'll have more fun. Nobody here is perfect and most posts are rather informal, and nobody tries to post with totally clean copy all the time -- a few typos and grammar clunks are totally okay -- but just make it a little more real, if you know what I mean. -- I look forward to hearing more of your view points.

Wow, everybody is so mean. Hey, steer, you really should edit your posts better -- you'll get your point of view across better, and you'll have more fun. Nobody here is perfect and most posts are rather informal, and nobody tries to post with totally clean copy all the time -- a few typos and grammar clunks are totally okay -- but just make it a little more real, if you know what I mean. -- I look forward to hearing more of your view points.

can some one help me out with it or rewigth 4 me plx thx or try to sort out my post plx

can some one help me out with it or rewigth 4 me plx thx or try to sort out my post plx

If you want, steer, e-mail me and I'll discuss this with you. writer@wiktel.com

If you want, steer, e-mail me and I'll discuss this with you. writer@wiktel.com

Mean and mean...IronGhost, I seriously think someone's pulling our (your) leg. it's gotta be a joke.

Mean and mean...IronGhost, I seriously think someone's pulling our (your) leg. it's gotta be a joke.

come on guys and peeps i do try give a change plx here 4 **** sate

As far as Bush smiling all the time, I think it's because he has no idea whats going on around him or understand what he's being told. Like when you are talking to someone with a heavy accent and can't understand them you stand there nodding your head with a big dumb grin on your face not having a clue as to what he's saying but you don't want to appear rude. I think it's great watching him, I laugh my **** off almost everytime I hear the guy.

Edited by The Silver Thong

As far as Bush smiling all the time, I think it's because he has no idea whats going on around him or understand what he's being told. Like when you are talking to someone with a heavy accent and can't understand them you stand there nodding your head with a big dumb grin on your face not having a clue as to what he's saying but you don't want to appear rude. I think it's great watching him, I laugh my **** off almost everytime I hear the guy.

Gawd... Did you see his interview earlier today? I hope like hell they don't air that overseas or anything. He took an extra dose of stupid pills today. :rolleyes: So embarrassed as an American for the way he handled questions today.

Edited by __Kratos__

Gawd... Did you see his interview earlier today? I hope like hell they don't air that overseas or anything. He took an extra dose of stupid pills today. :rolleyes: So embarrassed as an American for the way he handled questions today.

I absolutely agree...He has always been an idiot, but it seems to be getting worse. I think fianally his handlers told him to stop acting like everything was peachy in iraq and to just keep parroting "stay the course", so now he is just lost having to deal with questions that he can't always give canned answers to.

I don't know if you have ever tried to give a book report in school on a book you really never read; always speaking in generalities and obvious statements that could apply to any book or knowledge that can be gleaned from the book cover...that is kind of what he is starting to remind me of. When I saw the press conference regarding to iraq report recently I just knew he had no idea what the book said or even seemed to care...

It is sad. Right about now I'd rather be from Canada or Scotland or Australia...England...Spain...you get the idea...

I find it ironic that, even though the OP couldnt spell worth a damn, he managed to spell **** correctly :P

I find it ironic that, even though the OP couldnt spell worth a damn, he managed to spell **** correctly :P

...and people say public education has failed our kids... :lol:

I watched Bush today too -- it's just plain painful. You know, I used to think it was hilarious to listen to him stammer and trip over words, even invent nonsense words -- but this is so sad, considering the deep trouble we're in. People are dying, the world gets more unstable every day - and this blithering idiot is "The Leader of the Free World."

It's too late to impeach the guy, we can't afford to impeach him in this climate, so we're stuck with him. Let's hope more intelligent people around him are handling him.

That Bush conference was on TV here in England yesterday. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see it.

You guys are so cruel. Steer, the OP, could have dyslexia or English might not be his first language, or whatever. No need to pass judgment on someone writing ability.

Anyway, why do people always say it's too late to impeach Bush, or as the Whitehouse say: 'It's more productive to look to the future'????

As I read somewhere yesterday, would you say that about a rapist or a murderer, (which Bush is actually), ie: 'let's not put them on trial for their crimes, it's in the past. let's look to the future.' bull! Bush needs to be impeached and I don't care what the time is.

EDIT: I've just remembered where I read that. It was Sean Penn accepting his first amendment award. Gangster.

Edited by RedEyeJedi