Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How we started!

saucy

This is gonna be tough to do, but we can make it work. The first ever triple threat debate match. Put all personal ideas, thoughts and opinions aside. Research as much as you need. Since Dowdy really hasn't seen much action, we'll give him the hardest part. Dowdy has to prove to us that man was created by extraterrestrial beings and all of mankind is an experiment. Burnside, also not having seen much action has to prove the existance of the creator known as God and has to use creationist info. Falco Rex, it's your job to say that man evolved on its own through "survival of the fittest". One man has to provide the best evidence for the beginning origins of man. Since it's hard to contradict the evidence of two people, that is not necessary. Just find whatever info that you can for your idea and post it. Since Dowdy has the hardest topic, he can use as many sites as he wants or needs. The rest of you are limited to only one post for the whole debate. All you need is five posts of evidence. Good luck and have fun!

Word of warning, you will be disqualified if you don't answer within two weeks!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• saucy

• Falco Rex

• Dowdy

• BurnSide

Humanity has faced a long and difficult struggle climbing up from the primordial ooze it originated from.And yet we've come from the simplest of cells and ended up the highest life-form on the planet in an amazing survival of the fittest story. And yet creationists and believers in Alien Intervention Evolution would have that triumph torn from us and the credit given to some All Powerful Entity or Little Green Men from Sirius. In the next few posts I shall endeavor to prove that we came from simple cells and evolved up to our current status by happy accident and the will to survive...

My first point is probably the most damning to the other theories and deals with the origin of life itself,how life started if you will. Many would tell you that only God could create even the simplest of cells, it would never happen randomly. This is patently false. When simple Chemicals are stimulated with Electricity under the right conditions they can form more complex polymers. This is called Abiogenesis. With time many simple polymers become self-replicating and form RNA within themselves and gain a distinct cellular identity. These cells can change and bond with other chemicals to form Hyperbionts which in turn formed the first Bacteria. Bacteria is the most basic of lifeforms and yet everyone knows it can grow,change and evolve.You can watch it happen under a Microscope for yourself. And it forms the basis of all life on this Planet...

Abiogenesis. It's literally life from nowhere...

So you see, you don't need God or the Martians to create life, just a Lightning Bolt and some luck..

• 2 weeks later...

Alright you three. You complained that you didn't get enough debate time so I reached deep inside the vault and pulled this one together and it's been near two weeks. I'll give you one more day to start posting before this is closed and Falco Rex is added to the winners list

Sorry about that. Two weeks went quick tongue.gif

Humans are very curious creatures, performing the most unusual test and observations in the lab. Humans being the most intelligent and develops species on the planet always like to know how the lesser species communicates, survives – performing our own experiments to see how they react to certain things.

How do we know that we are not an experiment of a much greater and advanced species. A highly advanced species that, just like us, performing an experiment to see how WE think, act, socialize, survive etc.

It would that a very narrow minded person to believe that we are the only life form that exists in the universe, even in the milky way. Astronomers are finding new planets all the time that are able the support intelligent life.

UFOs have been spotted since the dark ages and in the last 50 years we have had a surge of UFO reports. It has also been that in the last 50 years we have advanced the most in human civilization.

Also in the last 50 years, when our society has developed the most, people have also claimed to have been taken by aliens and experiments performed on them.

Abductees also claim to have missing time, which under hypnosis they reveal what really happened.

And also how do we know that they are doing experiments? We could be pets and they are the vet just checking up on us and like our pets going to the vet, they have no idea what’s going on. They don’t know that we are trying to help them.

Maybe we started off as lab rats and they eventually saw our potential to succeed and also our will to kill each other. Maybe they have been concerned about us and about our weapons that can wipe out the species. Maybe they have been checking up on us to see what goes on in our minds. Maybe they are trying help us and stop us destroying ourselves.

Because, hey. A scientists never likes to see his experiments go astray.

Now that we have established the most probable beginning for life,let's move on..

I don't have time in five posts to completely cover the many nuances of evolution, so let's briefly gloss.

As the Earth cooled and various features and environments emerged,the young organisms on the planet would no longer have to settle for primitive cellular structures to survive. New habitats allow room for adaption and specialization, and with those comes more complicated forms of lives. And so the first fish and amphibians came into being.

Let me state that it was not a foregone conclusion that Humanity would be born when the first amphibian crawled from the waters. It was a lucky coincidence that an asteroid would strike during a period of seismic upheaval and allow mammals to take the forefront.

I'd like to pause with the Dinosaurs for a moment though to prove a point about Evolution.Paleontologists tell us that the more sucessful and intelligent species of dinosaurs were most likely bipedal and omnivorous. It's not entirely out of the park to think that were the dinosaurs around longer that a reptilian biped humanoid might not have evolved,and there have been several theories along this line in mainstrean science. So...Bipedal and omnivorous seems to be blueprint for superior intelligent life.Keep that fact in mind.

While the Earth was going through several years of cold and geolgic upheaval from the meteor strike the dinosaurs could not adapt to the changes in their environment and gradually died off.

At this point the mammalian species found themselves in a unique position. They were small and didn't need as much food, they were warm-blooded and covered with hair and so could survive the cold. When the Earths' climate began to stabilize again the mammals were now in an uncontested position on land..

(i apologise, i was racking my brain everyday but i simply could not take part in this debate because i do not believe one bit in god and proving his existence proved for me very futile.)

So, does that mean you gave up? PM me if that is the case! I may look stupid doing it, but I use tons of evidence to try and prove the existance of God and as long as you post SOMETHING, then at least you wouldn't be a quitter and have a good chance to make it into the winners circle. Since you are not a believer, I will cut you some slack and allow you to look online for as much info as you wish to help you.

Edited by saucy

• 4 weeks later...

can i do it if he dont?