Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is there any good Hacks at UM

Starscream

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unlimited

• Tiggs

• Starscream

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

how goes the trolling...it was a joke...

Did I quote you in my initial post in this thread? No. The world doesn't revolve around you and neither does my previous post.

However it's you that took the initiative to single me out just because I made a comment against you in another thread entirely, so it would seem that you're the troll in this case. :)

whats a hack?

Hack has several meanings in the technology and computer science fields: a clever or quick fix to a computer program problem; a clumsy or inelegant solution to a problem; or a modification of a program or device to give the user access to features that were otherwise unavailable to them. Now the term hack means cracking or breaking into a computer or website... :tu:

Ahem.

2b. Illegal material: Do not post material which is violative of any law or which describes illegal activities such as taking, growing, buying or selling drugs, the sale or promotion of weapons, hacking, downloading pirated software or music, participation in criminal offences or plans to enact criminal acts.

Thread closed.