Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Identifying how people steal your energy

control dramas celestine prophecy

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#46    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

• Mercuræn

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 16 November 2012 - 06:42 PM, said:

Thanks for those links.. That was an interesting if not disturbing read i must say..
I don't know much if anything about Spiritual predators.. The thread is more about control dramas in our lives, identifying them, combating them, and stoping ourselves from using them.. but I guess there's something to discuss here..

Lol, funnily enough that's how I imagine a Predatory Spiritualist would look like on the inside..
Disgusting and distorted.. I must say the whole concept of it sounds very disturbing..
If any of you here practice some form of magick, no matter how simple, you would then be harnessing the energy/current of an archetypal image (called an avatar in the article), storing it and using it in a ritual, ceremony, working, etc.

Predatory is not used in the sense that one is indulging in the pop - psuedo-vampire antics found on TV and online communities.
It is more along the lines of Tantric Kundalini work.

That isn't to say I don't take what I want when & where I find it without regard to permission.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#47    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ, 2222

• 2,453 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 16 November 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

What about Predatory Spiritualists like myself?
We find someone who fits our needs and by connecting tendrils from our Subtle Body to theirs we siphon their Life-Force (prana, chi, ka, etc.) :devil:
This imo is disgusting.. I have heard of something similar as a consuntual sharing or giving of energy.. but not as a siphoning of it..  I really hope you are joking..

View PostEtu Malku, on 16 November 2012 - 04:54 PM, said:

If you prefer, I can explain Predatory Spirituality here so that you have an understanding of what you are dismissing as wrong or immoral?
Yes, please do.. With empasis on identification of it's use or if it's being used, understanding how it's done, and how to block it..

View PostEtu Malku, on 16 November 2012 - 07:53 PM, said:

That isn't to say I don't take what I want when & where I find it without regard to permission.
Again, this imo, is just wrong.. I hope you are joking..

#48    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

• Mercuræn

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:08 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 17 November 2012 - 01:14 AM, said:

This imo is disgusting.. I have heard of something similar as a consuntual sharing or giving of energy.. but not as a siphoning of it..  I really hope you are joking..

Yes, please do.. With empasis on identification of it's use or if it's being used, understanding how it's done, and how to block it..

Again, this imo, is just wrong.. I hope you are joking..
Read the links/articles given, they are relative.
No, I don't joke and what exactly do you find "disgusting"?
I can only imagine Your Belief System . . . one of ignorance and fear? (just guessing)

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#49    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,803 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:23 AM

I'm curious, nothing actually comes for free.  When something is taken without recourse to permission, then it stands to reason something has been stolen.  It may appear to be a "win" for the thief but in the end appearances are deceptive.

What is lost when we steal from others?  On a cosmic scale all things have their time and place, negative and positive forces are always ultimately balanced and takers always end up "paying the piper" at some point, call it cause and effect.  You steal on the material plain, you end up in jail or in the company of thieves (with all the issues of pecking order that come with that).  You steal on the spiritual plain and you end up with? Well, if that is the company you wish to keep - good luck with that, you're gonna need it.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#50    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

• Mercuræn

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:06 AM

View PostlibstaK, on 17 November 2012 - 02:23 AM, said:

I'm curious, nothing actually comes for free.  When something is taken without recourse to permission, then it stands to reason something has been stolen.  It may appear to be a "win" for the thief but in the end appearances are deceptive.

What is lost when we steal from others?  On a cosmic scale all things have their time and place, negative and positive forces are always ultimately balanced and takers always end up "paying the piper" at some point, call it cause and effect.  You steal on the material plain, you end up in jail or in the company of thieves (with all the issues of pecking order that come with that).  You steal on the spiritual plain and you end up with? Well, if that is the company you wish to keep - good luck with that, you're gonna need it.
You speak of Karma? That doesn't exist just as many other silly ideas of religion don't.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#51    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ, 2222

• 2,453 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:40 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 17 November 2012 - 02:08 AM, said:

Read the links/articles given, they are relative.
No, I don't joke and what exactly do you find "disgusting"?
I can only imagine Your Belief System . . . one of ignorance and fear? (just guessing)
Lol, I read the articals.. Was hoping for a bit more info to be honest..
What I find disgusting is that at it's core the act or principle of predatory spirituality is the outright intentional theft of energy.. It destructive on three levels that I'm aware of, but am sure it's destructive on many others that I'm not aware of.. It's a short cut, it's taking from others instead of learning to gather or develop your own.. It's the low road..  I can't imagine what that does to the victim, or the person taking the energy. But I just cannot sit here and think of any long-term benefits from such a soul destroying practice?
I don't think my belief system as anything to do with my current view on this either... ignorance?... perhaps.. if a lack of understanding or experience of predatory spirituality is what you mean. would I like to understand it a bit more? yes.. would I like to experience it? hell no! because like I said.. it's destructive, and I prefer balance.. I don't think fear has anything to do with it either..

Edited by Professor T, 17 November 2012 - 06:42 AM.

#52    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,803 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:24 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 17 November 2012 - 04:06 AM, said:

You speak of Karma? That doesn't exist just as many other silly ideas of religion don't.
If you that helps you sleep at night no probs.

But I speak much more plainly of cause and effect, when the thief gets arrested and faces the magistrate the wave of public opinion is with the law and it is considered justice that he pays for his crime by the masses who feel victimised and threatened by the taker.  If you are a taker in terms of energy and therefore leave others lacking in energy that wave will rise and react, it will be a distinctly negative reaction (possibly due to the inferior energies left behind? who knows), as I said nothing comes for free it just seems that way, the piper does get paid every effect had it's cause, that's not specifically "karma" that's just 1 + 1 = 2.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#53    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,120 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:41 AM

How can we harness this energy?

#54    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,306 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

Hey, I think all this 'vampire stuff' (physical and/or spiritual) doesn't exist.  

Cause and effect, now that's another issue completely. What comes around does indeed go around. Lie, cheat, steal, treat people badly...you'll end up suffering in the long run.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#55    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,676 posts

• One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

Interesting. So...what makes you think that everyone else's ideas are wrong but yours is valid?
Kind of sounds like some Christians (and their various flavors) who feel that all other religions are wrong/stupid but theirs is the only "right" one even though theirs are based on similar precepts.

#56    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

• Mercuræn

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

View PostRyu, on 17 November 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

Interesting. So...what makes you think that everyone else's ideas are wrong but yours is valid?
Kind of sounds like some Christians (and their various flavors) who feel that all other religions are wrong/stupid but theirs is the only "right" one even though theirs are based on similar precepts.
I don't, I just state my opinions with weight.
I look forward to what other people have to say, but if I disagree with it, I'm going to say so.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#57    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,676 posts

• One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 17 November 2012 - 09:00 PM, said:

I don't, I just state my opinions with weight.
I look forward to what other people have to say, but if I disagree with it, I'm going to say so.

Exactly what weight did you have to your statement other than saying that the ideas of other religions are "silly"?
Just wondering.

#58    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

• Mercuræn

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

View PostLilly, on 17 November 2012 - 12:56 PM, said:

Hey, I think all this 'vampire stuff' (physical and/or spiritual) doesn't exist.  

Cause and effect, now that's another issue completely. What comes around does indeed go around. Lie, cheat, steal, treat people badly...you'll end up suffering in the long run.
Cause and effect is not exactly Karma. It is the result of something, for instance if someone were to shoot me I would probably be dead. Being dead is the effect, being shot was the cause . . . if no one catches this person, then there isn't any retribution and/or punishment.

Some people get away with murder, innocent children suffer, etc.
How Karma falls apart in my eyes is having attached to it the belief in good & evil, both of which are subjective and not universal principles. One man's good is another man's evil and vice versa.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#59    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

• Mercuræn

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

View PostRyu, on 17 November 2012 - 09:04 PM, said:

Exactly what weight did you have to your statement other than saying that the ideas of other religions are "silly"?
Just wondering.
I don't know you tell me? Why are some people stressing over what I say, what makes them think I believe my opinions to be the law?

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#60    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,974 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

no one can steal your energy. you give it or you don't.
the same with your emotions - no one can make you feel sad or happy or angry. you allow it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users