Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Attorney claims to have traveled in time

Saru

Andrew Basiago is attempting to expose a government coverup involving time travel experiments.

Basiago says he time-traveled six times to the Ford Theatre on the day President Lincoln was shot - but he didn't see it happen. He also saw President Lincoln on another famous occasion, he says.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Basiago's claims have been understandably met with a huge degree of skepticism.

• Like 1

Hmm ... Interesting. I will keep an open mind but it does sound rather fanciful.

• Like 2

That is one lawyer who obviously did not pass the bar - often enough....

Yeah, I suspect he entered the bar and made several orders.

• Like 7

Either that or he hit his head on the bar a number of times. Loss of brain cells looks like the end result in any case.

I laugh but I wish his wild claims were true...

• Like 2

It's awful isn't it?

The first thing I thought was can't trust a lawyer, they couldn't lie straight in bed!

• Like 3

Either that or he hit his head on the bar a number of times. Loss of brain cells looks like the end result in any case.

I laugh but I wish his wild claims were true...

Are you kidding? Time travelling lawyers?

That really would be the end of the world!

• Like 6

if the experiments were done when he was a child, why would he of met Barack Obama?

• Like 1

Uhh................ I have no idea how I feel about this.

The best possible case I can come up is that they sedated him, then put him in some kind of liquid to make him not aging, then years later wake him up and tell he "time-traveled"

The President Obama event erodes his credibility. In order for this to occur, someone from the future would have had to inform him of the presidency. Hence, if this experiment is so very secret, why has he not been silenced by someone from the future? I think this poor man suffers from some biological malady.

The best possible case I can come up is that they sedated him, then put him in some kind of liquid to make him not aging, then years later wake him up and tell he "time-traveled"

That's the *best* you can come up with?

I was at Gettysburg too. I was an oak Tree. They killed me and used my wood for Lincolns speech platform. After several reincarnations (the worst being a badger culled in Dorset), I have come back as a human. A healthily cynical one. But I still love a tall tale. And thus one was taller than I was when a mighty oak.

• Like 4

I wonder. Do secret government projects involving time travel usually use 7 year old boys?

20100126-familyguymrHerbert.JPG

• Like 3

Time travel is only a nice science fiction device. It can not work in reality because time travel would unravel the time and space fabric continuum of our precise and balanced Universe.

I wonder. Do secret government projects involving time travel usually use 7 year old boys?

20100126-familyguymrHerbert.JPG

Oh all the time... when I was 7 the government used me to test a faster than light starship... It took me to many places throughout the universe and I had a lot of exciting adventures... grew up and raised a family... then one day I travelled back - faster than light and returned the same hour I left still 7 years old.... They called it "Project Bovine Scatology"...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 1

Time travel is only a nice science fiction device. It can not work in reality because time travel would unravel the time and space fabric continuum of our precise and balanced Universe.

meh.

When I was 7 I was the King of the world.

True story, right their.

• Like 1

LOL! This is hilarious! Time travel is a possibility but you can definitely tell that Basiago's sanity and claims are questionable. Where is the proof? If you have none then do not claim anything

If you do a bit of research it gets even better. He claims he went through a government jump portal and was an explorer of Mars and yes Mars has life.

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien::lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

If you do a bit of research it gets even better. He claims he went through a government jump portal and was an explorer of Mars and yes Mars has life.

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien::lol: :lol: :lol:

Not only that, but Obama was one of the "Chrononauts" as well as Regina Duggan ( 19th Director of DARPA) and other big names from Lockheed Martin and The Office of Naval Intel. He also goes on to state that 97,000 people were sent to Mars in a 5 year span and only 7000 survived... you would think people would noticed 90k people missing....

• Like 1