Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Finally Believe in my Self as Medium.

GhostandEntity

I feel some acts or deeds are more important than others, dont take me wrong life is a beauitiful thing so I want to tell you what I feel inside my heart, where I can feel it & I know that god exist, a God that works & wants to be alone. I know we all make mistakes but most of these mistakes actualy take effort, I feel for the chemical inbalance in humanity in our foods air and water, because of chemical traces in our system we dont act like we used to, Mediumship is not something man can study so it is mostly left up to the honesty of the medium. "I want to feed the dying children but I could only try, I want you to know humanity is not all evil but we are all imperfect" God inside of me.

I know you are angry because you also stood accused so you wish to abuse, I dont know why I just have to concentrate my mind in focus with the task, if the man upstairs allowed it, one which is inlightend can even speak about him, he can erase any of my thoughts, he controls every form of energy and mass to a degree were he can minipulate the entire universe, I compare him to Freddy Kruger in your sleep you enter his world, were we live up to his image & he transforms to a dog in my dreams.

"I have had near death experiences on more than one occation believe I know what it feels like to be dead, I have come close to dying a few times"

God, well the Ghost I know started his or hers own version of Earth, the Parallel universe no one will ever enter or leave, you might begin there, he might be you because he (God) lives in the image of a man meaning that he might be me right now or you or inside you or me.

"I can feel the electromagnetic energy inside of my body from eating meat which at times sicken but I still eat it"

I am controlled by mediumship because God has a little task for me one of which I will not speak of because if you have access to the internet God can only feel that you already qualify for his Parallel universe, its not as advanced as ours and becomes a wasteland, after God dies Eternaly the task laid upon God by its creator is by then completed, making him like a magickal satilite.

For millions of years I feel man has aided God and attempted to resurect man by now someone must of come close to pleasing God.

I can feel and see things I know no one else can see, I can see adventures, wars amazing places different people new animals as I believe I can travel through Gods finest kingdoms built by greed of man. God him or her of which I am not sure, loves trees and lives in the image off few women & man to each.

Don't get involved with god if what he gives to you becomes he will be furious and bring rain and lighting.

I have had the chance to have some of my own experiences recorded down, I know they can tell, I feel their attention peering in my life bringing me much bad luck.

This is just a section of my Vast experience as a hidden Medium.

• Like 1