Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Demon type

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#46    Moogfox

Moogfox

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:02 PM

View PostJGirl, on 29 January 2011 - 04:13 PM, said:

i'll bet ten dollars that the OP is not coming back. they usually don't after they post a tall tale.

Hello, and how are you?

#47    Moogfox

Moogfox

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:11 PM

View PostRock-Star, on 29 January 2011 - 04:55 PM, said:

Hey, no problem. It was good of you to come back. As you can tell from some of the other responses, a lot of new posters tend to appear on this site, post a tall tale, then never return. As for your question, I have never experienced anything such as this, nor know anyone who has, so I really can't help you there. Have you considered any possible rational causes that could be resulting in what you are considering paranormal?

I see.. Well I'm here, haha :) And dont worry. I appreciate that you took the time to respond to my post, and that's good enough for me.
I have definitely given a lot of thought to rational causes behind it, but I do not know why as soon as we started reciting the lords prayer her face morphed. I have no fear of horses or anything traumatic relating to them. I have never seen a persons face melt like that or anything like it in any movie.

#48    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 7,332 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:06 PM

View PostMoogfox, on 29 January 2011 - 05:02 PM, said:

Hello, and how are you?
my cheque's in the mail  :P

Posted Image

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

Winston Churchill

#49    Ghostfinder

Ghostfinder

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:46 PM

Hey Moogfox...glad you came back to your Post.  Sorry it got hijacked...which I took part in too.  I hope you can find some information to help you.  

I myself am a believer, however I am also skeptical.  I just meet, or hear from, so many people that say they are psychic, or mediums, or the really popular one now - sensitives.  Sometimes I think I am the only person that has never actually seen a ghost.  Clearly, even if these experiences are possible, some of them are making things up.

Your original post seems pretty hard to believe, but it seems you do believe it happened.  Anyway...try not to worry what others think (which it seems like you don't).  Good luck with things and keep us posted.  :)

#50    Moogfox

Moogfox

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:46 PM

View PostGhostfinder, on 29 January 2011 - 07:46 PM, said:

Hey Moogfox...glad you came back to your Post.  Sorry it got hijacked...which I took part in too.  I hope you can find some information to help you.  

I myself am a believer, however I am also skeptical.  I just meet, or hear from, so many people that say they are psychic, or mediums, or the really popular one now - sensitives.  Sometimes I think I am the only person that has never actually seen a ghost.  Clearly, even if these experiences are possible, some of them are making things up.

Your original post seems pretty hard to believe, but it seems you do believe it happened.  Anyway...try not to worry what others think (which it seems like you don't).  Good luck with things and keep us posted.  :)

I am a firm believer but i try to rationalize before making conclusions. I have second guessed myself on a few instances, but this one I am concrete about.
It's a bit hard to believe, I realize (I was nervous about posting in the first place haha).
Thank you, I try to wear a tough skin :)

#51    AlucardXX

AlucardXX

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 12:39 AM

Its funny, after everything' said and done, believers will remain believers and skeptics will still be skeptics no matter what, even if this thread never ended and there was a ∞ symbol instead of a page number.  Glad to know Moogfox is the kind of person that he/she is and I hope you can find some more info on this entity.

And remember to respect everyone, no matter how incredible their claims may be. :tu:

#52    UFO_Monster

UFO_Monster

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

• 私は宇宙のガーディアンです

Posted 30 January 2011 - 01:29 AM

I believe demons exist. However, I have yet to actually encounter one, let alone identify what type one might be.

Posted Image
UFOs aren't always the alien's spacecraft...sometimes they are the aliens.

#53    mattryan209

mattryan209

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 03:49 AM

View PostAlucardXX, on 30 January 2011 - 12:39 AM, said:

Its funny, after everything' said and done, believers will remain believers and skeptics will still be skeptics no matter what, even if this thread never ended and there was a ∞ symbol instead of a page number.  Glad to know Moogfox is the kind of person that he/she is and I hope you can find some more info on this entity.

And remember to respect everyone, no matter how incredible their claims may be. :tu:

I agree for the most part.I was pleasantly surprised to see Moogfox diligently answer his replies and not resort to insults after facing some fairly harsh criticism.His story is a little too far out there for me to believe,but now I'm willing to believe he's at least  being sincere when he posts.

I think its much more plausible for a believer to become a skeptic that vice versa,especially over the internet.For most skeptics they need to experience a supernatural phenomenon themselves for them to disregard their rational way of thinking.Videos and photos aren't going to really convince any rational thinker nowadays either since they can be manipulated way too easily.

False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.-Socrates (attributed to)

THOSE WITH AN I.Q. ABOVE 160 PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME! YOU'LL JUST EMBARASS ME AND I'LL LOOK LIKE A FOOL!

#54    JamieSymptom

JamieSymptom

Psychic Spy

• 1,403 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 01:21 PM

View Postscepticalbeliever, on 28 January 2011 - 06:29 PM, said:

Where did you get that?

It's supposed to be a joke, albeit not a particularly funny one, I guess!

Posted Image

#55    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 7,332 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:16 PM

View PostAlucardXX, on 30 January 2011 - 12:39 AM, said:

i don't agree that believers and skeptics are destined to never change their stance on things. i often hear people on these boards categorizing people in only these two stances, butthere are many who don't fit into those pigeonholes.
i am skeptical, but i wouldn't title myself a 'skeptic' because it's not the phenomenon i'm skeptical about most times, it's the story teller. people lie, more often than they will tell the truth, on boards such as this.
i'm also a believer in many things that are considered paranormal.

as for respect, it is not a given - it is earned. i will respect those i feel respect for.

Posted Image

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

Winston Churchill

#56    Moogfox

Moogfox

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:04 AM

View Postmattryan209, on 31 January 2011 - 03:49 AM, said:

I agree for the most part.I was pleasantly surprised to see Moogfox diligently answer his replies and not resort to insults after facing some fairly harsh criticism.His story is a little too far out there for me to believe,but now I'm willing to believe he's at least  being sincere when he posts.

I think its much more plausible for a believer to become a skeptic that vice versa,especially over the internet.For most skeptics they need to experience a supernatural phenomenon themselves for them to disregard their rational way of thinking.Videos and photos aren't going to really convince any rational thinker nowadays either since they can be manipulated way too easily.

Thank you for your kind words :)
I agree. This thread will never be settled because everyone is steadfast in their beliefs, and Internet forums breed stubbornness. People become pigheaded enough to dismiss anyone elses  viewpoint as wrong. It's extremely difficult for people with this "gift" or "problem" (depending on if they have a mental disorder or are mentally healthy and actually see these apparitions) to find help because of this... I'm just glad there are people on the forums who are understanding of both sides and who serve as mediators in an otherwise argumentative or opinionated place.
(I'm not saying all people on these types of forums are either obdurate or accepting. I just mean this is what usually happens, or what I usually witness. There are people whose viewpoints change or are maleable, not everyone is stagnant. I hope no one took my words the wrong way.)

Edited by Moogfox, 01 February 2011 - 01:06 AM.

#57    Ghostfinder

Ghostfinder

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:07 AM

View PostMoogfox, on 01 February 2011 - 01:04 AM, said:

People become pigheaded enough to dismiss anyone elses  viewpoint as wrong.

Are you calling me a pig?   :w00t:

#58    Moogfox

Moogfox

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:15 AM

View PostGhostfinder, on 01 February 2011 - 01:07 AM, said:

Are you calling me a pig?   :w00t:

Bwaha no, no. :) I don't think I've ever called someone a pig before...
But your posts are well worded and the last one you posted wasn't vulgar or anything. So... No I don't think I was. :P
Unless you got a snout and a curly tail, then we'll see.

Edited by Moogfox, 01 February 2011 - 01:25 AM.

#59    Disembodied Voice

Disembodied Voice

Mystical Bean Chaointe

• 1,201 posts

• My inspiration is ART...Because without ART we would just be stuck with reality. - Daniel R. Lynch

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:33 PM

View PostJGirl, on 28 January 2011 - 06:26 PM, said:

you could just google this.
a clairvoyant can see the past, the future, etc. they are not mediums, and do not exorcize ghosts.
so, uh yeah.

Actually:

clair·voy·ant  (klâr-voint)
adj. 1. Of or relating to clairvoyance.
noun. 2. Having the supposed power to see objects or events that cannot be perceived by the senses
A person, such as a medium, possessing the supposed power of clairvoyance.

It's in the dictionary.

Posted Image

MY PARANORMAL BLOG: ENTER IF YOU DARE!
"Reality is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there."
"I am a lover not a fighter but I will fight for what I love."
"Don't tell me that the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"

#60    ash2013

ash2013

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

i beleive you moogfox. i saw the horse headed demon last night at the foot of my bed..i woke up to some thing biting my hand and felt something heavy on my belly, it was not a girl or a ghost though because it was a demon body with a horses head. after i sat up and saw it i blinked hard and it was still there so i cosed my eyes tight and put my hands over them .. usually things disapear after i do that but i just laid back down and turned over so i couldn't see any more. there was no bite mark on my hand but i could feel a small bit of pressure for a few mins. i have cats so one very well could have been on top of me if it were in my room and i do have an over active imagination and could have very well woke up in a dream but i do beleive in them, i read about the demons. the subject interests me a lot. i have a few books like the Demonology of King James 1 and Demonology 101 and a smaller book of demons that talks about the sculptures in stone and glass of demons across the world. i am not religious i don't give two ****s about religion. i just find the subject of demons interesting as i fell in love with HP Lovecrafts Necronomicon the way everything was worded made me feel it could of all be possible in a small part of my mind that someone could go crazy and write about all the strange things encountered. Really what got me into everything was when i started listening to heavy metal.. someone who i used to hang out with was interested in it all which got me further delving into the signs, the sigils, the protection that some brought and others didn't have against lucifer himself and the 72 demons in the ars goetia in the book of the Lesser Key of King Solomon. I started reading of the Baphomet and the meaning of and orientation of things and i've also read up on black magic..know this, if you ask correctly then you will receive.. Any ways, back to the beginning, that was the first time i have seen something in my room, aside from eerie feelings i get of something watching me at times, i'm used to the visual images i see in my dreams and i am used to waking up and not being able to move or talk for what seems like the longest moment sometimes, and the reason i'm posting is because i was looking around online to see if i could find any information on what i saw, that i'll most likely find in a book wrather then online and, well i came across and read your post. i can't help you any more than you can me but i just wanted you to know i beleive you can see ghosts or spirits or whatever you what to call them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users