Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Supposed "Yeti" photo

Deimos

A man claims this is a Yeti that raided his base camp. It looks fake to me, but what do you guys think?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. A man claims this is a Yeti that raided his base camp. It looks fake to me, but what do you guys think?

• This HAS to be the Yeti
    • That crap looks fake to me
    • It might be, it might not be...
    • When's the rental due back?

I found this picture on the web. Some guy claims that it is a Yeti that came into his base camp. But I think that he's a vicious faker. First off, if the Yeti had come into his base camp, everyone would be running, and the photo is pretty clear, and second, where is that red light coming from?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deimos

• Kerry_King

• Talon

• PolkaTulk

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha looks like something out of DOOM3.

hmmm well i guess nobody really knows what a yeti looks like huh.gif

but i'd have to put my money on a fake, just looks so fake...

original.gif

This picture is definatly REAL, and here is why:

It seems to be a small plastic action figure in a dark room, with some sort of red lighting coming from the side of it, taken with a bad camera with plastic wrap tightly over the lense. grin2.gif

Edited by The Raven

fake or not.........it scared the s _ _ _ out of me . its 2.30 am here.

274104[/snapback]

staying up awfully late aren't we? It must be overactive imagination at work if that cheesy crap scared you. Where do you live?

can somebody put the pic on the net? everytime i have to download something it doesnt work

274111[/snapback]

Click the second link i put up for it. the first one doesn't work, but the second one does.

can somebody put the pic on the net? everytime i have to download something it doesnt work

274111[/snapback]

Click the second link i put up for it. the first one doesn't work, but the second one does.

274115[/snapback]

I can't see it. sad.gif Niether one works for me.

274111[/snapback]

274115[/snapback]

I can't see it. sad.gif Niether one works for me.

274120[/snapback]

Sorry, I don't knw what to do.

fake or not.........it scared the s _ _ _ out of me . its 2.30 am here.

274104[/snapback]

It's daylight here, and it still freaked me cos the picture opened suddenly, and there was this yeti face! It's fake cos:

1) It's a close up, quite clear

2) The camera man would not have been able to hold the camera steady

3) Based on how menacing this 'yeti' looks, everyone in that camp would be dead, so who developed the film? grin2.gif

You'd very much benefit from converting these images into jpgs before uploading them, the filesize of a .bmp is far larger than it's compressed jpg equivalent. That way you'd also be able to add the image directly to the post instead of having it as a downloadable attachment.

274111[/snapback]

Here you go.

post-9725-1095809434.jpg

Its a lo-budget fake .... wouldn't foot it in a 70's movie, just look at the collar & the epaullette area of the cape.

Its a lo-budget fake .... wouldn't foot it in a 70's movie, just look at the collar & the epaullette area of the cape.

275006[/snapback]

Couldn't have said it better! That photo is a piece of crap.