Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Movies That Are So Bad, They're Good

Bracket

Is there any movie out there that you know is terrible, but you love it anyway? That kind of movie that you hate but for some reason, if you come across it on tv, you watch it from beginning to end, laughing at how rediculous it is. :wacko:

And what is it about the movie that you think you like?

Edited by Bracket

Brainscan. Possibly the greatest/worst wannabe slasher/psychological/teen movie ever. Highly recommended.

Is there any movie out there that you know is terrible, but you love it anyway? That kind of movie that you hate but for some reason, if you come across it on tv, you watch it from beginning to end, laughing at how rediculous it is. :wacko:

Yes, the one for me that comes in mind right away is "Old School", with Will Ferrell.

The Wraith with Charlie Sheen

Oh my God YES! I thought I was teh only person who had ever seen this movie.

Army of Darkness with Bruce Campbell

and,

Supergator, SyFy original movie

The Evil Dead movies are fantastic.

The Room by Tommy Wiseau

It is absolutely horrible. There are so many inconsistencies, horrible scenes with horrible acting, plot-holes. It is hilarious.

• Like 1

The Room by Tommy Wiseau

It is absolutely horrible. There are so many inconsistencies, horrible scenes with horrible acting, plot-holes. It is hilarious.

That. :lol:

"You are tearing me apart, Lisa!" :lol::w00t:

Beetlejuice and Cloverfield

Beetlejuice and Cloverfield

Really? I like both those movies. I don't find them bad at all.

Really? I like both those movies. I don't find them bad at all.

Beetlejuice was good, but it was so corney(?) you had to laugh. Cloverfield I liked but my family hated it. They said it made no sense.

Oh try these 2: Day of the Dead directed by Steve Miner. Tacky but good.

And Zombie Night. One of my fav zombie movies,the ppl making it were new to the business so badly made, but still a great movie. You can tell they tried really hard so I give em credit for that.

Edited by Lady Shade

Beetlejuice was good, but it was so corney(?) you had to laugh. Cloverfield I liked but my family hated it. They said it made no sense.

How does it not make sense? It's about a monster attacking New York City. :rolleyes:

That. :lol:

"You are tearing me apart, Lisa!" :lol::w00t:

Oh, Hi Mark!

How does it not make sense? It's about a monster attacking New York City. :rolleyes:

Lol idk. I think it was the cam view that did it. I liked it tho, did make me a little sea sick at times lol. But I also liked Diary of the Dead and blair witch project and both do the cam thing.

Lol idk. I think it was the cam view that did it. I liked it tho, did make me a little sea sick at times lol. But I also liked Diary of the Dead and blair witch project and both do the cam thing.

Yes, i liked Diary of the Dead too. Alot of people didn't. Blair Witch was just ok.

Jennifer's body the unrated version is lame in my opinion. I've seen that movie about fifty times, I can't help from watching it. Megan Fox is so hot.

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man. Although I thought Don Johnson and Mickey Rourke worked well together.

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man. Although I thought Don Johnson and Mickey Rourke worked well together.

Haha, my friend introduced me to that little gem a couple months ago. It was........ interesting.

Jennifer's body the unrated version is lame in my opinion. I've seen that movie about fifty times, I can't help from watching it. Megan Fox is so hot.

Come on Brac, write a comment about this comment. :rolleyes:

I still have not seen that. How's the unrated version?

I agree with you. When I first watched Cloverfield I almost didn't finish watching it because of the way it was filmed. The way it was film threw me off from liking it and there parts when I thinking to myself...what is going on!!!

I still have not seen that. How's the unrated version?

It's ok, it's has like an extra scene and an extended one from what I remember. However, all the extra stuff don't matter once you see Megan.

It's ok, it's has like an extra scene and an extended one from what I remember. However, all the extra stuff don't matter once you see Megan.

Well, is there a reason why you mentioned the unrated version over the theatrical version? Does the extra scene have "more" Megan?