Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Angel picture

angel ghost picture orb

  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16    ambbus

ambbus

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined:28 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:08 PM

 Podo, on 30 June 2012 - 07:24 PM, said:

Could be in Canada. There is a London, Ontario, and it's a pretty big city.


Edited by ambbus, 01 July 2012 - 09:33 PM.


#17    ambbus

ambbus

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined:28 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:11 PM

 Skeptic Chicken, on 01 July 2012 - 09:05 AM, said:

She also mentions a specialist in the UK along with a Scottish expert. I dare say she'd be in London, Britain. But I see what you mean.

I am in London UK, although with the weather we are having I'd rather be somewhere else !!


#18    ambbus

ambbus

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined:28 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:32 PM

 Skeptic Chicken, on 01 July 2012 - 09:05 AM, said:

She also mentions a specialist in the UK along with a Scottish expert. I dare say she'd be in London, Britain. But I see what you mean.


Edited by ambbus, 01 July 2012 - 09:32 PM.


#19    BillyBob1234

BillyBob1234

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:25 Jun 2012

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:27 PM

Where is the pic?


#20    Skeptic Chicken

Skeptic Chicken

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • Joined:20 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western Australia

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:09 AM

 BillyBob1234, on 02 July 2012 - 02:27 PM, said:

Where is the pic?
.... if you read the entireity that is the 15 posts of the last page (majority of which are just people like you going "where is pic? >: ( ). then you'd realize that she's waiting on an expert of sorts to come to a conclussion on what it is, then she's going to PM it to people here who are willing to take a look privately.

My User Name is a loving memory of how much I want to know about the worlds secrets, that I forgot to look up the definition of "skeptical" before I made my account.

#21    BillyBob1234

BillyBob1234

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:25 Jun 2012

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:22 PM

So...where is the pic then? There are no experts at this sort of thing, if you start a thread about a pic, post it!

Edited by BillyBob1234, 03 July 2012 - 02:23 PM.


#22    Skeptic Chicken

Skeptic Chicken

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • Joined:20 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western Australia

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:28 PM

 BillyBob1234, on 03 July 2012 - 02:22 PM, said:

So...where is the pic then? There are no experts at this sort of thing, if you start a thread about a pic, post it!
Yes there are experts at what she was looking for. She's sending it to experts of photo analysis so they can see if they can debunk it as an insect, photo blur, etc. If you didn't understand what I meant in my post above, then read the rest of the damn thread like I recommended you do. It's only 15 or so posts. Stop being so demanding. SHE IS WAITING FOR INPUT FROM THE EXPERTS BEFORE POSTING IT HERE.

My User Name is a loving memory of how much I want to know about the worlds secrets, that I forgot to look up the definition of "skeptical" before I made my account.

#23    BillyBob1234

BillyBob1234

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:25 Jun 2012

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:55 PM

 Skeptic Chicken, on 03 July 2012 - 02:28 PM, said:

Yes there are experts at what she was looking for. She's sending it to experts of photo analysis so they can see if they can debunk it as an insect, photo blur, etc. If you didn't understand what I meant in my post above, then read the rest of the damn thread like I recommended you do. It's only 15 or so posts. Stop being so demanding. SHE IS WAITING FOR INPUT FROM THE EXPERTS BEFORE POSTING IT HERE.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were ambbus. My questions are for her, not some random needlessly angry internet person.

Hey AMBBUS - when can we see the pic?

Edited by BillyBob1234, 03 July 2012 - 02:59 PM.


#24    Skeptic Chicken

Skeptic Chicken

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • Joined:20 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western Australia

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:40 PM

 BillyBob1234, on 03 July 2012 - 02:55 PM, said:

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were ambbus. My questions are for her, not some random needlessly angry internet person.

Hey AMBBUS - when can we see the pic?

Ok, for starters, you never, not once, mentioned the name "ambbus" in any of your posts, so I'm free to answer your question, which I did twice. I should not be aggrivated, but your attitude is ridiculous. Your logic is like picking up a book titled "Duck" then turning it over and placing back down and complaining that there is nothing about duck's when in fact that book isn't about the duck animal, its about ducking for cover, a metaphor for a story. Just because it says "Angel picture", doesn't mean that there is a picture.

Obviously, you want to hear it from her, so here she is, stating in a previous post what is going on. You would have found this if you had read the thread, and not skipped it:

 ambbus, on 30 June 2012 - 01:46 PM, said:

Hi
Thanks for the offer, I have a few pics that are interseting, I have found someone in the UK that is a paranormal expert who is willing to take a look. We are also waiting on a lady in Scotland that is also an expert who is quite excited about the two pics I have sent her and has asked someone to give a second opinion and confirm what she thinks that the pic is of an angel...

I will certainly post what is said about the pics once everyone has gotten back to me, like yourself I am a seeing is believing person, although I do see spirit, I often feel a lot of people do talk the talk but can not walk the walk as it were!! so until I am 110% sure these pics (fairy and angel) are for real or as sure as we can be I don't want to jump the gun and proclaim look what I have!!

I joined this site to try and find someone that was an expert with some testimonials to their work I could ask to look at these two pics in particular. I have quite a few orb pics and I don't know what you call it (mist) which are amazing I tried to upload but only managed to get one to upload, so I will try again...

Once the pics are certified or whatever they do I will pm them to you if you want to see them?

Thanks again, I appreciate the offer

Ambbus

I've highlighted the part that you should read, because you clearly do not bother to read.

Edited by Skeptic Chicken, 03 July 2012 - 03:43 PM.

My User Name is a loving memory of how much I want to know about the worlds secrets, that I forgot to look up the definition of "skeptical" before I made my account.

#25    BillyBob1234

BillyBob1234

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:25 Jun 2012

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

Neat. Don't care. Not asking you, don't need to hear any more from you.

Just waiting to hear from ambbus, interested in seeing that pic. Please post it for all to see.

Edited by BillyBob1234, 03 July 2012 - 03:50 PM.


#26    ambbus

ambbus

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined:28 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:45 PM

 BillyBob1234, on 03 July 2012 - 03:48 PM, said:

Neat. Don't care. Not asking you, don't need to hear any more from you.

Just waiting to hear from ambbus, interested in seeing that pic. Please post it for all to see.

Please read what I previously posted, I am as you have been told waiting for conformation on at least two pictures.

One of which I have been told could possibly be of an angel, the other a fairy. I will pm these pics once I am 110% sure what I have, if it turns out that these pics are not of an angel or fairy but just normal spirit I will post them publicly.

Thank you

Ambbus


#27    ambbus

ambbus

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined:28 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:47 PM

 Skeptic Chicken, on 03 July 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

Ok, for starters, you never, not once, mentioned the name "ambbus" in any of your posts, so I'm free to answer your question, which I did twice. I should not be aggrivated, but your attitude is ridiculous. Your logic is like picking up a book titled "Duck" then turning it over and placing back down and complaining that there is nothing about duck's when in fact that book isn't about the duck animal, its about ducking for cover, a metaphor for a story. Just because it says "Angel picture", doesn't mean that there is a picture.

Obviously, you want to hear it from her, so here she is, stating in a previous post what is going on. You would have found this if you had read the thread, and not skipped it:


I've highlighted the part that you should read, because you clearly do not bother to read.

Thank you


#28    BillyBob1234

BillyBob1234

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:25 Jun 2012

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:58 PM

 ambbus, on 03 July 2012 - 06:45 PM, said:

Please read what I previously posted, I am as you have been told waiting for conformation on at least two pictures.

One of which I have been told could possibly be of an angel, the other a fairy. I will pm these pics once I am 110% sure what I have, if it turns out that these pics are not of an angel or fairy but just normal spirit I will post them publicly.

Thank you

Ambbus

...what if it's just a photo defect? It's a bit concerning that you don't even list that as a possibility.

Anybody that says they can tell you whether something in a photo is a fairy over a ghost over an angel is either a liar, crazy, or really into make-believe. Nobody can possibly do that. It's not even a matter of if all those things exist or not.

You cannot possibly ever be 100% sure of what you have. However, if you truly want honest unbiased opinions the closest you will get is by posting the pics for the general public to weigh in on. Completely relying on what some "angel photo expert" tells you is not the way to the truth. If you send an odd photo to someone who proclaims themselves an angel expert and ask them if there's an angel in it, of course they are going to say yes.

Edited by BillyBob1234, 03 July 2012 - 07:28 PM.


#29    ambbus

ambbus

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined:28 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:53 AM

 BillyBob1234, on 03 July 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:

...what if it's just a photo defect? It's a bit concerning that you don't even list that as a possibility.

Anybody that says they can tell you whether something in a photo is a fairy over a ghost over an angel is either a liar, crazy, or really into make-believe. Nobody can possibly do that. It's not even a matter of if all those things exist or not.

You cannot possibly ever be 100% sure of what you have. However, if you truly want honest unbiased opinions the closest you will get is by posting the pics for the general public to weigh in on. Completely relying on what some "angel photo expert" tells you is not the way to the truth. If you send an odd photo to someone who proclaims themselves an angel expert and ask them if there's an angel in it, of course they are going to say yes.

Point taken,

However even as a child I appear to have quite alot of spirit activity around me many pics I am in show obs are present. The angel picure was taken in a reportedly haunted location I have visited a couple of times, this pic taken on the second visit infact. I called on whatever or whoever was present to come forward and I reached out with my hand.

My hand began to feel odd (cramping) my friend took the pic, on analysis later of the pic the angel image is visible, this was taken early evening before it grew dark. The evening was clear no obscure weather or anything else. We got plenty of orb pictures from the same location.

I have asked two experts to look at the pictures to verify what we see in the picture and once I am sure that this is an angel I will post the report and pm the pic to those interested, the pic will be copyrighted. I do not wish to post the pic publicly and proclaim look what I have if I am not sure what it is, I am sure you will understand this?

Likewise I do not want, this pic pulled apart on here by some of the folk that upload obvious fakes, I know for 100% certain there was no adverse weather, fog, mist etc and there was no marks or false play with the camera.

I will wait till I am as sure as I can be that this is an angel then I will let those that wish to see it have a look.

Ambbus


#30    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

    Overlord of Delgon

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Joined:06 Jan 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Beyond your dimension

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:27 AM

Orbs are nothing more than particulates illuminated by the camera; this has been demonstrated and proven again and again by empirical research and analysis since the 1990s - so offer no verification to your claims of an angel picture.
You seem reluctant to submit the photo to a reputable/professional paranormal research group for actual objective photographic analysis?

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users