Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NOAHS ARC(K)

Philantrion

NOAHS ARC

A flood could only be produced by reactions in the atmosphere.

The atmosphere was found to be made up of the following elements that were discovered in this order according to Asimov's Science

N itrogen

O xygen

A rgon

H ydrogen

S odium

R adium

C arbon

Add the A for azimuths equations and you get NOAHS ARC according to the periodic table which I have found has mathematical encryption beyond the standard ordering of the table.

So could it be by created design - the specific and created orientation of learned and accepted knowledge ingested by masses who then reacted to their atmosphere and social application in collective summations that caused an intentional design to emerge from a stoic variable of possible plotted courses.

In parable. If some time ago at a fork in the road we choose to to the right or left

.By doing so the human race has chosen from the created design of the laying of the geography of the roadway to arrive from the plotted course of the roadway at a specifically charted location,of variable of sum by the efforts of intentional design!

It is axiomatic that the human race in all forms of it's ideologies is inherent that a

master stratagem will derive punishment upon it for the deeds that it could have easily corrected itself.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marduk

• The Roswell Man

• Hans Dolbrook

• sharkster

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know what religious affiliation Philantrion has, but with a Christian Apologist, I would call that extreme "straw-grasping". Just goes to show that you can skew anything to say what you want, especially if you have no qualms about prevarication! (this is not accusing him of prevarication)- CD thumbsup.gif

Here is a link to a periodic table of elements web site:Periodic Table of Elements

If you look at the Beatles album, "lucy in the sky with diamonds" the title spells LSD down the side but that doesn't mean anything. Or does it? Hmmmm....lol.

The original Bible story, of course, was written in a different language, using a different alphabet. It's a pretty safe bet that acronyms would fare poorly in translation. hmm.gif

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, on the other hand, definitely referred to LSD. The whole song is about an acid trip.

You know, I knew some guys once who were Beatles impersonators. They weren't very good, though. They tried to play Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, but the closest they could get was Ethel on the Roof with Cubic Zirconia.

Ba-bing!

grin2.gif

In defense of Philantrion he didn't say that the elements were laid out on the table in that specific order, he said they were discovered in that order, a periodic table doesn't lay the elements out in the order they were discovered but instead by class and atomic weight. Although Elfstone makes a good point that the story was first written in a different language which doesnt use the same words or letters. Then Phil goes on to use a bunch of "googl-ie" words thrown together and the rest of his post doesn't really make sense. If you see this phil, post it in plain english for me.

In defense of Philantrion he didn't say that the elements were laid out on the table in that specific order

Unfortunately for his contention, the chemical sign of Sodium is NA not S no.gif

I found this interesting, but yet unconvincing. Perhaps the elements were found in that specific order, and perhaps the first story was written in a different language, which who knows maybe they still are a perfect match even to those sequence of events. But ultimately it's probably just a coincidence. For instance why put the A in axioms, and use it as a place holder for an element, just for proof of this theory? Why? Just because he made the dicovery? The story just seems to faulty or maybe Phil just hasn't pointed out the rest of the details possibly leaving important ones out.

TNO.......... cool.gif Interesting at best, proof of an arc not at all.

• 5 weeks later...
Unfortunately for his contention, the chemical sign of Sodium is NA not S

You are very correct, I guess I let that slip right by me.

Interesting idea.

605866[/snapback]

it's an interesting idea

but it contradicts history all the way along

now if you could get "upnapishtim" or "atrahasis" to join up like that you'd be onto something.

Noah was just a name picked out of a hat, and wasn't a real person himself

what cracks me up the most is his explination, did any of you get a few laughs out of reading that?

another newbie with another crackpot idea..... w00t.gifrolleyes.gifblink.gif

where do they cum from?? w00t.gifblink.gif

another newbie with another crackpot idea..... w00t.gif  rolleyes.gif  blink.gif

where do they cum from?? w00t.gif  blink.gif

606430[/snapback]

same place as you more than likely

their mothers

(no pun intended)

w00t.gifw00t.gif

as i mentioned b4

he/she seems reluctant to cum back and defend their ideas... hmm.gifsleepy.gif

as i mentioned b4

he/she seems reluctant to cum back and defend their ideas... hmm.gif  sleepy.gif

606739[/snapback]

i don't think thats likely,

you did notice the date it was posted right ? no.gifno.gifno.gif

Edited by marduk

Interesting idea.

605866[/snapback]

it's an interesting idea

now if you could get "upnapishtim" or "atrahasis" to join up like that you'd be onto something.

606091[/snapback]

Yeah I know. I in no way agree with this idea, but its still interesting. alien.gif

Interesting idea.

605866[/snapback]

it's an interesting idea

606091[/snapback]

Yeah I know. I in no way agree with this idea, but its still interesting. alien.gif

607639[/snapback]

for an april fools joke it wasn't that funny

the noah's ark story is in all the major religions of the world is'nt it?does anybody ever think the turks will let any western country go to mt aarat and retrive any of the arc?user posted image

the noah's ark story is in all the major religions of the world is'nt it?does anybody ever think the turks will let any western country go to mt aarat and retrive any of the arc?user posted image

609982[/snapback]

wouldn't be much point as it isn't there ?

sure it would,at least i think so.are'nt you just the least bit curious to see if there is anything inside it?or maybe,what type of wood it's made of,and how old it is?

that could be the closest thing we ever find that is actually mentioned in the bible,and held up there with the arc of the covenant,the holy grail,and the ten commandmendts as sacred artifacts.