Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Asian people descendants from "Gods in the sky"?

Mr Slayer

I hope this has as little as possible to do with the fake Dropa legend.

And with a strong reservation of being a racist, in this text by "Asians" I mean Asian people like Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Korean etc., and not people from Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and so on, even though I know that those people are asians as well. I sincerely hope people do not take this in a wrong way...

As a boy, devouring tons of UFO-books, I read this fascinating legend about how the "Gods descended from heavens and made children with the women of man". These people are supposed to be the today's Asian populace of the world.

Apart from that legend, I heard about this TV-show (don't remember which) about that our human cradle of life didn't originate from Africa, but Asia. Even though it might be relevant for this discussion, I simply do not remember what the theory was based on...

Somewhere I have also seen or read an interesting scientific text, like a "Did you know...?"- fact, that Asian people have not two eyelids like the rest of the human races, but rather three.

True or not, these interesting (and strange) details, made me speculate, even though on a not particulary serious level. I am FULLY aware that these details are hollow and way too few to base a theory on, but still I did.

Disregarding these somewhat shallow "facts", could the Asian part of this world have originated from, or at least got mixed with extraterrestrials? And that the rest of us originate from Asia instead of Africa?

Would a "morph" between a, say, Grey alien and a human result in an Asian- looking person? And the following question, is it even morally and ethically allowed for to theorise in this manner?

Has anyone read or heard anything that is comparable to what I'm trying to discuss here?

Once again, I know this text could be interpreted in many ways, and I strongly distance myself from racism and beg for forgiveness if I have offended anyone.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Slayer

• bluelight

• The Roswell Man

• Essan

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the people you are refering to are the Mongoloid people of the world who also inhabit the whole of the Americas, from top to toe..? I suppose we accept that Africa as the beginnings of man (cradle of life) Because of the discovery of the oldest skeletons known to man have been found there...? I think..? huh.gif

Never the less Ash an interesting theory..! Maybe us Europeans are decended from the Nordic type alien specie..? Who knows..?

As for Asian people having a third eyelid, well....mmmmm..? That one I'm not too sure.. huh.gif

Next time I go to a chinese resturant I'll have this vision of an "Alien grey" serving me...? WOW..! What a horrid thought..! laugh.gif

I heard this theory before, and i am not sure what to think about it. I believe that our ancestors were visited and educated by aliens, but im not completely sure about the Mongoloid people being aliens...Maybe they could be a cross breed ?

I think he meant the eye lid have three folds.... O_O I'm asian... and I have eyelids that have 3 folds...I'm part alien????!!!! *hides!*ph34r.gif

Edited by bluefenix211

I think he meant the eye lid have three folds.... O_O I'm asian... and I have eyelids that have 3 folds...I'm part alien????!!!! *hides!*ph34r.gif

633021[/snapback]

well last time i went to the doctor i was 100% human

should any of you discover any alien dna in your bodies make sure you immediatly inform your government

i'm sure they'll take good care of you

mutter

mutter

damned bugs

gunsmilie.gif

Edited by marduk

Back in the 60s or 70s a lot of aliens were supposed to be tall and nordic looking. Does that mean Swedes are all aliens too?

If any group of humans have alien DNA then all humans must have alien DNA.

And if any or all humans have alien DNA then this means that elsewhere in the universe life has evolved that is 100% identical to that here on Earth.

Which effectively means Star Trek is true - all intelligent life in the universe if virtually the same size and shape and all can procreate with one another. Only minor facial features seperate Earthings from Sirians and Betegeusians. In all other respects we're identical w00t.gif

I think the people you are refering to are the Mongoloid people of the world who also inhabit the whole of the Americas, from top to toe..? I suppose we accept that Africa as the beginnings of man (cradle of life) Because of the discovery of the oldest skeletons known to man have been found there...? I think..?  huh.gif

Never the less Ash an interesting theory..! Maybe us Europeans are decended from the Nordic type alien specie..? Who knows..?

As for Asian people having a third eyelid, well....mmmmm..? That one I'm not too sure.. huh.gif

Next time I go to a chinese resturant I'll have this vision of an "Alien grey" serving me...? WOW..! What a horrid thought..!  laugh.gif

632989[/snapback]

Jesus Christ. Not mongoloid, mongolian, dammit...

Back in the 60s or 70s a lot of aliens were supposed to be tall and nordic looking.  Does that mean Swedes are all aliens too?

If any group of humans have alien DNA then all humans must have alien DNA.

And if any or all humans have alien DNA then this means that elsewhere in the universe life has evolved that is 100% identical to that here on Earth.

Which effectively means Star Trek is true - all intelligent life in the universe if virtually the same size and shape and all can procreate with one another.  Only minor facial features seperate Earthings from Sirians and Betegeusians.  In all other respects we're identical  w00t.gif

633087[/snapback]

Swedes as Nordics..?..hmm....well, do I look blonde, tall and beautiful to you? grin2.gif

Lol! I hadn't even noticed you were Swedish!

Well of course almost every culture has myths about life starting by some incredibly powerful and advanced being or beings descending from the "Heavens" and starting human life on this planet..

Before people could really use scientific investigation for studying human origins it was probably the easiest explanation. Try making evolution into a story to entertain the masses..

What baffles me is that now that we have the capacity to know better; why do people still want to buy into the legends and fairy tales? hmm.gif

those dirty aliens cross breeding with us w00t.gif

633021[/snapback]

should any of you discover any alien dna in your bodies make sure you immediatly inform your government

mutter

mutter

damned bugs

gunsmilie.gif

633060[/snapback]

laugh.gif I just can't resist that's all.. A friend fo mine read somewhere that said people in every corner of the earth are the decendants of different alien species.

633021[/snapback]

mutter

mutter

damned bugs

gunsmilie.gif

633060[/snapback]

laugh.gif I just can't resist that's all.. A friend fo mine read somewhere that said people in every corner of the earth are the decendants of different alien species.

634247[/snapback]

Yeah, I have also heard a similar rumor.

It depends. The Micronesian women are beautiful. And the French. Persian. And Swedish ones of course. tongue.gif

yes swedish women :

blue eyed blondes

whaddya expect? sleep.gif w00t: