Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Re: whats your favorite bands or band or song

jake

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PurpleStuart

• odinsupreme

• crosis

• jake

System of a Down rock. Love their views on American politics.

Im into electronic music like trance, house, techno etc.

However one of my fav bands would have to be Jamiraquai, powderfinger(aussies), chilli peppers and i love ramstein for some reason.

I like Trance, Dance and Techno (but not the commercial versions, the long mixes are the best) and also Rammstein. Their texts are very good (if you understand German..)

I hate cheap HipHop with only a beat an a annoying melody. That also counts for Rap.

Odin Supreme 8)

hmm ramstien ive heard it before somewhere. i dont know the words because i dont know german   but they sound like good songs.any rock song there is  i like.   :)

Their are three different versions of Rammstein on this forum:

1. Ramstein

2. Ramstien

3. Rammstein

It is Rammstein, so please spell it right. (I know that I am not really the person to say something like that..;D)

Odin Supreme 8)

Sorry Mr. X.. I humbly apologize and go back into my dungeon... I forgot that it is RAMMSTEIN.. Sorry.. I will never make the same mistake, sorry.... "snif".....  :'(

Odin Supreme 8)

PS:

;D

John Denver - Relativily Speaking must be my favorite song and or (If I must, being insane and all type all of this extra text just to I'm daft.) artist.

Alvin and the Chipmunks. Their rendition of Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" has to be the penultimate classic hit of our day. Give it a listen and tell me if I'm wrong;

http://www.solfire.com/alvin/mp3/01_pinkfloyd_wishyouwerehere.mp3

(don't try this on a dialup connection - 56k or less - it takes far too long to load) :P

MAGIKMAN  :D

Just out of curiosity, how many us are really running of highspeed internet? Not that it matters.. just curious.

I am at home and at work I`m lucky enough to also run of a T1 LAN connection. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Wait, wait, I want to change my choice, okay? Besides, that damn Alvin kicked me out of his new group! This has to be the best group ever;

Sorry, had a change of heart. The other musical options were far too inappropriate and vulgar to leave the link up. :P

MAGIKMAN :D

Magikman,

LOL

That was really...

FUNNY

The other songs were also good, schoolbus is something you must see.

Odin Supreme 8)

I can't get enough of these special text effects.

Magikman, I saw that you have something Latin or greek on the left under your name. I only know one thing:

Carpe Diem

Odin Supreme 8)

Odin,

Thanks, I rather liked it myself. Roughly translated it says;

"Worship the one known as Magikman, for he is great and wise"  

Or something like that, my Latin is a little rusty.  :P

MAGIKMAN  :D

Fav bands? too many to list all, but NIN, Frontline Assembly, Front242, Apoptygma Berzerk, VNV Nation, Icon of Coil, Das Ich, Bauhaus, Covenant, Die Form & Die Krupps spring to mind first. Oh yes, and Rammstein (they're great live)   Most things Goth/Industrial/EBM/Techno s'pose.

;D

...oh, am i too late to add Dead Can Dance and Nick Cave, Ta.

btw 512 Cable