Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Yeti is Alien hypothesis

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:48 AM

http://rafken.hubpag...-Bigfoot-Aliens

...possibility of an ancient or alien civilization living underground in the Himalayas...You may think that this is thinking too far “outside the box” but it would explain, as to why there have been dozens of claimed sightings, yet no corpse has ever been found.

I will go even further. What if they just teleport here?

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#2    Bionic Bigfoot

Bionic Bigfoot

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:10 AM

There have been the occasional bigfoot witnesses who've claimed to see UFO's right before or right after sasquatch sightings.  I can remember reading a few of these reports.  It does make you wonder IF there is a connection between the two phenomenon.   I've often wondered if sasquatch could even be a creature from another planet.  Rather than being a missing link or a hominid related to humans, maybe it was brought here from another planet 1000's or 10's of thousands of years ago and to test how well it could survive and adapt in our environment.  Maybe it's a primitive form of life from another world that the aliens keep watch over.  All theory of course, but until we found out more, I'm open minded to different possibilities!

Edited by Bionic Bigfoot, 09 October 2012 - 07:21 AM.

#3    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:33 AM

View PostBionic Bigfoot, on 09 October 2012 - 07:10 AM, said:

maybe it was brought here from another planet 1000's or 10's of thousands of years ago and to test how well it could survive and adapt in our environment.  Maybe it's a primitive form of life from another world that the aliens keep watch over.  All theory of course, but until we found out more, I'm open minded to different possibilities!
That is idea I have in my head just couldnt translate to words.
I didnt know that people saw UFO right before Sasquatch/Yeti sightnings....Didnt know that people told such expiriences.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#4    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

• let thy insanity keep the sane but if that doesn't work then go fishing... I need to go fishing real Real bad

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:10 AM

I have heard the theory that bigfoot is actually a space traveler, i have also heard that they hop dimentions instead of planets. If they actually exist  ( and i believe they do but have no proof) either theory would explain why there are no remains found.

#5    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,469 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

Yea, thats the way to go.... Explain the paranormal with the paranormal.

Yeeeeeezzzzzzzzz :whistle:

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#6    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 9,586 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

View Postthe L, on 09 October 2012 - 09:33 AM, said:

I didnt know that people saw UFO right before Sasquatch/Yeti sightnings....Didnt know that people told such expiriences.

Certainly not always, but the two are reported together more than you would think.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#7    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:15 PM

View PostDBunker, on 09 October 2012 - 04:08 PM, said:

Yea, thats the way to go.... Explain the paranormal with the paranormal.

If we cant explain with normal why dont try with paranormal?

#8    Amerix

Amerix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:04 PM

So Chewbaca is real?

#9    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:22 PM

View PostCpl599, on 09 October 2012 - 10:04 PM, said:

So Chewbaca is real?

Well its a hypothesis, but kind of...

#10    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,259 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:22 PM

I would say this is more likely a last desperate grab at keeping the myth alive seeming as 60 years of intensive searching has turned up nothing other than hoaxes? We have exhausted the possibilities of it being a real creature as it cannot exist under the conditions it is claimed to, nowhere to go, so next step is to look off-world. It is what humanity has always done. When something stumps us, we simply blame a higher power.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#11    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:26 PM

But although sounds like redicule idea it would explain some aspects of phenomena.

Edited by the L, 09 October 2012 - 10:28 PM.

#12    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

Sometimes simpliest explaination is best explaination. Who said that if those people saw Yeti that Yeti must be from this world?
Because we want to believe that missing link is still lurking around? Because our ancestors look similar aliens cant look like that?

Edited by the L, 09 October 2012 - 10:38 PM.

#13    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,549 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:58 PM

Considering there were dozens of hominid species (especially in the Turkey/Georgia/Russia block of countries) until recently i would have assumed that a yeti/bigfoot animal would be a type of hominid instead of an alien. In fact there are two recent (within the last 150 years) examples. One involving the Russian army in 1925 killing a hairy wild hominid when trying to find rebels hiding in a cave. The other incident involved a wild woman (Zara) who did not wear clothes or want to live inside, but still managed to reproduce relatively normal children with different men.

This makes a lot more sense to me than an alien or "dimensional traveler". Much more likely is that these examples represented the last in a evolutionary dead end for species that may have interbred with homo sapiens many thousands of years ago.

#14    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,259 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

View Postthe L, on 09 October 2012 - 10:26 PM, said:

But although sounds like redicule idea it would explain some aspects of phenomena.

That is not hard to do with something one makes up on the fly?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#15    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is the ability to know when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

View PostBionic Bigfoot, on 09 October 2012 - 07:10 AM, said:

There have been the occasional bigfoot witnesses who've claimed to see UFO's right before or right after sasquatch sightings.  I can remember reading a few of these reports.  It does make you wonder IF there is a connection between the two phenomenon.   I've often wondered if sasquatch could even be a creature from another planet.  Rather than being a missing link or a hominid related to humans, maybe it was brought here from another planet 1000's or 10's of thousands of years ago and to test how well it could survive and adapt in our environment.  Maybe it's a primitive form of life from another world that the aliens keep watch over.  All theory of course, but until we found out more, I'm open minded to different possibilities!

I have heard this theory and I ponder it. However, I can temper that assertaion by simply postulating that the ET's are just as curious about the BF's, as they are about humans. The ET's abduct the BF's, study them, and release them - just like they do with humans.

I am not saying your stated theory is wrong, I just see no way to favor one side over the other.

my best guess...? BF is not an alien experiment.

"If you want to apologize to Jews for WWII, give them some of your land, not some of ours."
~ Mahmoud Ahmadinejad ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users