Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Scitsophrinia.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1    theparientturd12

theparientturd12

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 01:48 PM

Hi, my name is Barney Brock. In the last few weeks i keep 'spontaniously laughing from time to time. Also, i seem to think about things differently. Is this Scitsophrinia? - I have reserched it but iv been told many different explanations off it. Could anybody please help.

#2    Cimber

Cimber

Cellular Biology and Clinical Psychology Student

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:17 PM

Barney Brock on Mar 28 2009, 09:48 AM, said:

Hi, my name is Barney Brock. In the last few weeks i keep 'spontaniously laughing from time to time. Also, i seem to think about things differently. Is this Scitsophrinia? - I have reserched it but iv been told many different explanations off it. Could anybody please help.

No one here is going to be able to diagnose it for you. Go to a psychiatrist.

#3    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:43 PM

Barney Brock on Mar 28 2009, 08:48 AM, said:

no.gif  rolleyes.gif  
Yes. You will get a great diagnosis from a posting board. Go to a doctor. Good grief.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#4    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,063 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:48 PM

Unfortunately as others have pointed out nobody here is qualified to offer you a medical diagnosis, if you have any health concerns at all you should seek the advice of your doctor or it relates to mental health, a proffessional psychiatrist.

Closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users