Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

any actual vampires?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61    VicshousLove

VicshousLove

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:33 AM

vampire chick... you need to read the story of lilith which predates the bible and also you should read about where the name vampire came from. ppl used to bury their dead waaaaaay back in the day..and to make a long story short. way back then doctors werre retarded and occassionally burried people who were just in a coma or appeared dead. they would then wake and walk around...thus the dead rising...vampires bla bla etc etc. me personally...im more fantastical and i like the lilith story better ;)

#62    BloodDoll

BloodDoll

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

• Half of us are in love. And half of us are in love with the idea of romance.

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:29 AM

Hello! My name is Kaila and I know a vampire.
I use to have a strange love of vampires ever since I was little.
I have been looking into my past lives lately and in the past I have always been involved with vampires in some way. I have met a vampire name Luichristian [LOO-Christian]who has proved that he is truly a vampire. Some people may read this comment and say 'oh he is just a human who is faking it' Luichristian is a real vampire and claims that he is in love with me. He is amzingly handsome, can levitate, and has highly devloped psychic abilities far beyond any I have seen before.
I cannot say that I myself am a vampire but I would like to tell you that vampires are real but would not answer to a post like this simply because there are too many fakes and real vampires do not wish to get tangled up in such things.
Real vampires do not sparkle and Luichristian is goth though not all vampires are. I can answer any questions you may have about vampires.

Bye for now :3

#63    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,089 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:33 PM

View PostBloodDoll, on 27 February 2012 - 02:29 AM, said:

Hello! My name is Kaila and I know a vampire.
I use to have a strange love of vampires ever since I was little.
I have been looking into my past lives lately and in the past I have always been involved with vampires in some way. I have met a vampire name Luichristian [LOO-Christian]who has proved that he is truly a vampire. Some people may read this comment and say 'oh he is just a human who is faking it' Luichristian is a real vampire and claims that he is in love with me. He is amzingly handsome, can levitate, and has highly devloped psychic abilities far beyond any I have seen before.
I cannot say that I myself am a vampire but I would like to tell you that vampires are real but would not answer to a post like this simply because there are too many fakes and real vampires do not wish to get tangled up in such things.
Real vampires do not sparkle and Luichristian is goth though not all vampires are. I can answer any questions you may have about vampires.

Bye for now :3

Please give a description of Luichristian attributes.  Other than levitate.

How did he become a vampire?

Please post some evidence of him levitating.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#64    SoloCell

SoloCell

Government Agent

• 3,284 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:01 PM

View PostHerNibs, on 28 February 2012 - 05:33 PM, said:

Please give a description of Luichristian attributes.  Other than levitate.

How did he become a vampire?

Please post some evidence of him levitating.

Nibs

You just couldn't help taking the bait, could you? Lol

#65    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,089 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:07 PM

View PostMr. Scratch, on 28 February 2012 - 06:01 PM, said:

You just couldn't help taking the bait, could you? Lol

*hangs head in shame*

Yeah, I knew better as soon as I hit "ADD REPLY".

Boredom at work got the better of me.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#66    SoloCell

SoloCell

Government Agent

• 3,284 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:40 PM

View PostHerNibs, on 28 February 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

*hangs head in shame*

Yeah, I knew better as soon as I hit "ADD REPLY".

Boredom at work got the better of me.

Nibs

Sad thing is, if there really is a guy out there telling her all this, she's only 14, if face page is to be believed. So some guy is telling this girl this line and she's eating it up. Un-believable.

BloodDoll,  

If there is a shred of truth in anything you said, then please believe that this guy is not a vampire. I promise.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users