Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Snowden References Very Obscure Comparison

Raptor Witness

If you didn't catch the "Big" interview May 28th on NBC, conducted by Nightly News anchor, Brian Williams you can read the transcript on their website.

The full length interview is available on Vimeo.

Of particular interest to me, was an obscure comparison, made by Snowden himself, identical to one I made on these boards last year, when I referenced the cartoon characters Tweety & Sylvester to draw a comparison between Snowden and Putin of Russia. Prior to those comments made here, I had not heard this comparison made anywhere else, nor have I heard that comparison since, until tonight's highly publicized interview.

Here's a video of that complete interview. What you’re looking for comes at the 6.25 minute mark.

This may also be taken down fairly quickly, so if it is, you can also read the segment of the transcript below, which should stay put on NBC's web portal.

http://vimeo.com/96870373

NBC May 28, 2014

Williams asked, "If I gave you a laptop, could you access the documents?"

"No, no," Snowden said with a laugh. "I don't have any control. Let's put it this way. If I'm traveling through Russia, and I know I'm traveling through Russia and I know they've got a very aggressive, very professional service, and I look like Tweety Bird to Sylvester the Cat, if I look like a little walking chicken leg with all these documents — if I've got control over that, that's a very dangerous thing for me."

Thread: "Consider All Communications Monitored" - Post 112

.... The truth is, they've created a hay stack so big that they'll never find the needles, including the one that just popped their big balloon.

The other danger I see to Snowden is the KGB, who might kill him just to get the blueprint, unless they already have it, which wouldn't surprise me. I've never seen Putin so happy. He can barely contain himself on camera. He's like a cat with a mouse under his paw, or like Sylvester with Tweety in his mouth ...

If you watch the entire interview, this is also the place where arguably Snowden clearly feels the most uncomfortable in terms of his body language, and even a bit disingenuous. I read his emotion at this point, as genuine fear. His preceding laugh is not comfortable, at all.

Do I think he's read some of my posts here, made about him and my claims that I forecast his coming on the world’s stage, arguably by name, several times?

It's hard to imagine why he would repeat such an obscure parallel, purely by chance.

When I did a search on Google, to see if there was something I might have heard or seen, that I couldn't recall, from which I might have drawn the post made below, I couldn't find any that matched in content, except mine, which initially pulled up on page 1 of a Google search of the keywords: Edward snowden tweety sylvester putin. I think now it's on page 2, and it points to these boards.

Assuming he has read my material here about him, what is the purpose of repeating what I said; in the identical context I placed it?

Even one of my most ardent skeptics has agreed that the odds of this parallel being drawn purely by chance are very remote, especially given the rarity of Snowden's interviews.

If you are a visitor to these boards, Mr. Snowden, I would simply say, “fear not,” because the earth is capable of protecting her ears and her mouth.

“Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting.” Acts 2:2

Their power is derived by keeping secrets from men, but far greater power is given to those who reveal the danger we are in.

Edited by Raptor Witness

I bet you literally hundreds of thousands have compared tweety bird to something. It doesn't mean he's reading your posts. Sorry to hurt your ego though.

• Like 1

Do I think he's read some of my posts here, made about him and my claims that I forecast his coming on the world’s stage, arguably by name, several times?

It's hard to imagine why he would repeat such an obscure parallel, purely by chance.

Ehhhhhh....

everything is possible !

You'd be surprised how many people read boards like this or Godlike, Abovetop or lunaticoutpost. They are very-very popular...they get millions of views a day and thousands of post a day.

There is a ton of just insanity on them, but then...there are those nuggets that make you go..."hmmm"....

Who knows RW...maybe, in his boredom while in Russia....he came across your analogy and liked it...no one will ever know.

• Like 2

I can't ever recall using the analogy of Tweety and Sylvester in any context before. It was a spontaneous thought, based upon Putin's facial expressions on TV, while initially gloating over suddenly having Snowden in his possession.

As a few of you here may recall, today is the 1 year anniversary of the El Reno tornado, which was the widest and largest tornado ever recorded in U.S. history.

In an amazing conjunction of calamities for the U.S., in just six days, following the appearance of the "Big Daddy" of all tornadoes, Glen Greenwald and the Guardian newspaper will reveal to the world, the widest breach in U.S. national security, dealing the largest blow ever to our intelligence community.

If you want to argue that using analogies of Tweety and Sylvester are commonplace, fine, but what are the odds of combining the concepts of spying on U.S. Citizens, with a forecast of a "Big Daddy," tornado just 16 days before the biggest ever, appears? This was immediately followed by a human tornado of equally phenomenal proportions, which just happened to revolve around the very subject matter of the thread my spy tornado forecast is contained in.

That forecast, as shown below, was contained in a thread entitled, “Consider All Communications Monitored,” and it was clearly directed at our intelligence community. It was a tornado forecast, published on May 15, 2013, specifically for the U.S. intelligence community.

I seriously doubt that you’ll see many tornado forecasts directed at spy organizations, much less one that comes true in every sense of the word, and in two ways.

14335359603_b2b89e6286_o.jpg

So forget about Tweety and Sylvester, because the odds without them just skyrocketed into outer space.

I also doubt that a man with Ed Snowden’s training could easily overlook being referred to as a "Son of Thunder" when he saw the curious conjunction appear, knowing that the weather was the last thing on his mind at the time of his thunder.

That’s not the sun, the moon, and the earth in alignment, that’s every star visible to the naked eye on a crystal clear night.

So who are the “Son(s) of Thunder,” because the forecast is plural?

Perhaps the NSA should consult the Vatican, or better yet, put both ears to the ground, while turning those wide eyes to the sky, because very soon it won’t be just your secrets that are revealed.

In 2011, I gave our many security services a real earful. It was arguably the best weather forecast, since Moses.

Note carefully when the spike occurred. April 14-16th vs. the time stamp on the clear, wind warning below.

What they're really listening for, are the Sons of Thunder. So let them listen to screaming shards of glass.

Big brother is nothing compared to Big Daddy.

8739544327_d3227b9dc8_z.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

In a recent interview in given by Snowden's principle confidant, Glenn Greenwald, he says that he will soon release the names of U.S. citizens who have been targeted by the NSA.

Greenwald's Finale: Naming Victims of Surveillance - Real Clear Politics - May 26, 2014

“One of the big questions when it comes to domestic spying is, ‘Who have been the NSA’s specific targets?’," he said.

“Are they political critics and dissidents and activists? Are they genuinely people we’d regard as terrorists?

What are the metrics and calculations that go into choosing those targets and what is done with the surveillance that is conducted? Those are the kinds of questions that I want to still answer.”

“As with a fireworks show, you want to save your best for last,” Greenwald told GQ magazine. “The last one is the one where the sky is all covered in spectacular multicoloured hues.”

As you can see below, this is something that I've been expecting all along, because if you pay close attention, before I forecast the "Big Daddy " tornado last year, I specifically forecast that a

"Friend of Dorothy" would be responsible for the NSA's "crystal going dark."

I wish I had some words of advice for our military and state department, as I hear that their "crystal's gone dark."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I'm not on that list, Mr. Greenwald, I have a feeling that I've been since added, if for no other reason than they now must surely, believe in magic.

Edited by Raptor Witness

In case anyone here thought I was exaggerating, by my use of "wizardry" as a concept the NSA might appreciate ...

MYSTIC is a voice interception program used by the National Security Agency. The program recorded every phone call made within a non-specified country for thirty days.

Data Pirates of the Caribbean: The NSA Is Recording Every Cell Phone Call in the Bahamas - The Intercept, May 19, 2014

NSA symbolizes data-collection program with wizard - Washington Post

14303851816_f7f1fbae6f_o.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No wonder Edward Snowden used the words "Dark Arts," back in March, to describe the NSA's activities.

Unfortunately for the NSA, and as Mr. Snowden must now realize, spiritual power is not magic. Magic derives its power from humanism, but spiritual power does just the opposite. It destroys humanism in favor of faith.

So now that the time of destruction has come, will the NSA be able to intercept communications between Heaven and Earth?

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

I dreamed that I met Edward Snowden for lunch, and he appeared to be living in the United States.

The terrain and type of housing he was living in, suggested an old city like San Francisco, or perhaps New England. It was hilly.

He was living in the end unit of an older, three-story apartment or housing row, and I initially rode a bicycle to our meeting. My trip began in the evening the previous day and I initially rode with a woman, who seemed to know the way.The next day I may have transferred to a motor car, alone.

He was living with an older woman, who gave me the impression of a house keeper.

We were supposed to meet at noon, but I was 30 minutes late, because I was somewhat hesitant.

He didn't seem to mind, and seemed very relaxed in his living space.

I could tell that he was as intrigued, as I was of him.

So perhaps there is hope for Mr. Snowden, if he wishes to return to the United States, or perhaps I traveled to where he was. However, it looked stateside to me. We had spaghetti for lunch, and his kitchen was on the second floor.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

You'd be surprised how many people read boards like this or Godlike, Abovetop or lunaticoutpost. They are very-very popular...they get millions of views a day and thousands of post a day.

There is a ton of just insanity on them, but then...there are those nuggets that make you go..."hmmm"....

Who knows RW...maybe, in his boredom while in Russia....he came across your analogy and liked it...no one will ever know.

I think he may spend hrs doing other things online that doesn't involve forums like this one. I think forums like these are not of any interest to guys like Snowden.

I dreamed that I met Edward Snowden for lunch, and he appeared to be living in the United States.

The terrain and type of housing he was living in, suggested an old city like San Francisco, or perhaps New England. It was hilly.

He was living in the end unit of an older, three-story apartment or housing row, and I initially rode a bicycle to our meeting. My trip began in the evening the previous day and I initially rode with a woman, who seemed to know the way.The next day I may have transferred to a motor car, alone.

He was living with an older woman, who gave me the impression of a house keeper.

We were supposed to meet at noon, but I was 30 minutes late, because I was somewhat hesitant.

He didn't seem to mind, and seemed very relaxed in his living space.

I could tell that he was as intrigued, as I was of him.

So perhaps there is hope for Mr. Snowden, if he wishes to return to the United States, or perhaps I traveled to where he was. However, it looked stateside to me. We had spaghetti for lunch, and his kitchen was on the second floor.

hmp. You are a trip.

I don't really think that the U.S is a safe haven for him , ever. Maybe I'm wrong ???

In case anyone here thought I was exaggerating, by my use of "wizardry" as a concept the NSA might appreciate ...

MYSTIC is a voice interception program used by the National Security Agency. The program recorded every phone call made within a non-specified country for thirty days.

Data Pirates of the Caribbean: The NSA Is Recording Every Cell Phone Call in the Bahamas - The Intercept, May 19, 2014

NSA symbolizes data-collection program with wizard - Washington Post

14303851816_f7f1fbae6f_o.jpg

No wonder Edward Snowden used the words "Dark Arts," back in March, to describe the NSA's activities.

Unfortunately for the NSA, and as Mr. Snowden must now realize, spiritual power is not magic. Magic derives its power from humanism, but spiritual power does just the opposite. It destroys humanism in favor of faith.

So now that the time of destruction has come, will the NSA be able to intercept communications between Heaven and Earth?

U //fouo mystic , that's funny . I never heard Snowden's entire interview . You know, I didn't really know what to think about him, I was truly conflicted. Like, he's a spy, can anyone trust a spy working for who they were working for, they knew who they were working for?

delusions of grandeur? maybe a teency weency bitty bit?

In law enforcement circles there are no mere coincidences.

Which begs the question, does a crime have to be committed before for this concept makes sense to the average Joe?

I'd like to meet him to say, "thank you."

I don't think that's deluded.

As for seeing destruction before it happens, I wouldn't be the first to believe this power is given to men.