Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Couple 'attacked by UFO' at Brown Mountain

UM-Bot

A strange newspaper story has emerged detailing an alleged attack on a couple by an unidentified object.

The story originates from an Asheville newspaper clipping posted to the web page of paranormal investigator Thomas Byers. According to the report, a couple had been visiting Brown Mountain in North Carolina in an attempt to catch a glimpse of the mysterious ghost lights that have been sighted there over the years.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/254311/couple-attacked-by-ufo-at-brown-mountain

To survive an attack by extraterresials ! Lucky couple ! Maybe those aliens saw something they dont have ! Power of love !!! I mean i woulnd kill a chicken if i were hungry ! If that chicken is trying to save his offsprings !

LOL this is nonsense, people just wanting attention and 15 mins of fame. If there are UFO's we are certainly no threat to them, besides why in the world would they have lights on their ships LOL.......if in fact they don't want to be seen.

Of course it could be they were alien teenagers, drunk and having some fun...

• Like 4

And of course, we'll never see photos of either the belligerent UFO or the damage to the car.

• Like 6

Hmmm...driver tries to reverse into a space (maybe in a parking lot?) which is too small for the car and smashes the rear window and slightly crushes the roof. "This is gonna cost me a fortune to repair - unless I can get insurance to cover it!"

Cue one story of a belligerent UFO, with no evidence.

Yeah, that'll work...

• Like 2

I dunno... I smell a rat. If they were there to see the mysterious lights, seems like they would have had a camera/video camera and who *doesn't* have a camera/video camera on their phones these days? I think they would have taped such an amazing event.

• Like 1

damage to a car would indeed leave trace evidence, and while I don't necessarily believe the story to be genuine, a damaged car, damaged by a ufo, would have some excellent forensic evidence to be examined...if it really happened. Which I dont believe it did. Tho as ever, Im happy to be proved wrong :lol:

• Like 3

Maybe they are lying, but if I was trying escape from the clutches of bully ETs, I certainly wouldn't stop to take pictures or record the incident. I would instinctively be attempting to get away in one piece. I wouldn't expect them to think random, curious people would be a threat to them either, maybe they were just annoyed?

• Like 1

Regardless of their vastly superior technology I'd stand my ground and die with honour,that'd show em!

• Like 2

Sounds like they might of stole their favorite parking spot. Ufo rage ?

• Like 2

life is just a fantasy, can you live this fantasy life

• Like 1

Whole story is odd. In all the times of people checking out the Marfa Lights in west Texas, have never heard of them doing anything like this.Though most people never seem to really get up on them.Even the military when they had a base out there years ago could never seem to catch them.

May have to check out the tv station website or elsewhere for more on the story.

Well the so called newspaper cutting is from an online news clip generator.

http://www.fodey.com...per/snippet.asp

Appears to be a match and a clear Debunk of thr OP article.

Welcome to UM Steve.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

There are some questions that immediately come to mind. If these "lights" are able to disable electrical devices in their proximity, then why was the vehicle being driven not also electrically disabled? Further, one would think that if we are really witnessing an advanced intelligence that is capable of spontaneous locomotion and the ability to control electrical devices, this intelligence would also have the ability to completely mask itself from observation. Finally, why no observations during the day, what makes the night so special to the observation of these phenomena?

• Like 1

Well the so called newspaper cutting is from an online news clip generator.

http://www.fodey.com...per/snippet.asp

Appears to be a match and a clear Debunk of thr OP article.

Welcome to UM Steve.

Got to echo you DC.

Welcome to UM Steve. )

Oh and welcome to zombie_drama too while I am in a welcoming mood.

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

Is there any paint transfer from the other vehicle,It may be Grey or Silver,as most U.F.O's are that color in pictures I've seen.Did they get the other vehicles licence plate number,thats the first thing you note in a bump.(It may be a foreign number).

• Like 1

life is just a fantasy, can you live this fantasy life

Wow, haven't heard that song since...well, let's just say its been a loooong time!

Searched the archives of the Asheville Citizen Times (Sept. 7, 2013)... no such story.

Edited by skywizard
  • Like 1

and who *doesn't* have a camera/video camera on their phones these days?

To be fair, up until a few weeks ago I didn't...

• Like 1

Whats not to believe? I have ET's trying to trash my car at least once a week. I finnaly had to get one of those ET repellent loud speakers that draw power from my tin foil hat. :w00t::alien: