Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Oscar Pistorius charged with murder

olympics paralympics south africa

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#31    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:53 AM

View Postand then, on 20 February 2013 - 04:20 AM, said:

My vote is for roid rage.  What a sad waste of life.  I hope South African juries are not as easily swayed as those in L.A. were with OJ.

Watching the news today,his Lawyer was on pretty good form.Definately shades of OJ.

Edited by shaddow134, 21 February 2013 - 03:54 AM.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#32    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:03 AM

View PostlibstaK, on 16 February 2013 - 01:02 AM, said:

I have heard reports that he shot her 4 times THRU A Door to the bathroom.

Is that confirmed? I would think that makes the burglar story hard to believe.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#33    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,258 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:39 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 21 February 2013 - 07:03 AM, said:

Yes but 3 shots were in the right side and one missed

#34    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,902 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:29 AM

The affidavit from the defendent on "How Reeva Died" ....

http://aww.ninemsn.c...-how-reeva-died

View Postpsyche101, on 21 February 2013 - 07:03 AM, said:

As per the above link yes it is confirmed along with the fact that while he was shooting at the supposed "burglar" he believed that Reeva was asleep in the bed, very weird.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#35    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,494 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

All this just to decide on bail and then no jury for the actual trial.  :(

#36    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:41 PM

They don't have Juries in South Africa I believe so maybe he might just swing it.

Edited by shaddow134, 21 February 2013 - 01:41 PM.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#37    Catz

Catz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:57 PM

The problem is now with the conflicting statements of the witnesses.  The witness who heard argueing was more than 300metres away.  (first it was 600metre). There's no way she could have clearly heard what was going on or if the noise even came from his house.  The witness also stated that she heard 6 gun shots but there were only 4 shots confirmed by the police.  Again, this discredits her statement. Then there's the investigating officer that contaminated the scene-not wearing the protective footwear. (and now he has the attempted murder charges against him-which was supposed to have been dropped a while ago) Funny, how it surfaces now all of a sudden.
Then there is also the one bullet cartridge that the police did not find with their initial investigation of the scene.  The defence team found it upon their investigation.

This morning, at about 3am I also went to the bathroom.  I couldn't help thinking about poor Reeva and the thought did cross my mind that I hope my boyfriend will not mistake me for an intruder.

This is really just a sad terrible story.

:tsu:

#38    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,258 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

View PostCatz, on 21 February 2013 - 03:57 PM, said:

The problem is now with the conflicting statements of the witnesses.  The witness who heard argueing was more than 300metres away.  (first it was 600metre). There's no way she could have clearly heard what was going on or if the noise even came from his house.  The witness also stated that she heard 6 gun shots but there were only 4 shots confirmed by the police.  Again, this discredits her statement. Then there's the investigating officer that contaminated the scene-not wearing the protective footwear. (and now he has the attempted murder charges against him-which was supposed to have been dropped a while ago) Funny, how it surfaces now all of a sudden.
Then there is also the one bullet cartridge that the police did not find with their initial investigation of the scene.  The defence team found it upon their investigation.

This morning, at about 3am I also went to the bathroom.  I couldn't help thinking about poor Reeva and the thought did cross my mind that I hope my boyfriend will not mistake me for an intruder.

This is really just a sad terrible story.
I dont think there was or is a witness

#39    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,965 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:16 AM

View PostEldorado, on 21 February 2013 - 12:02 PM, said:

All this just to decide on bail and then no jury for the actual trial.  :(
Yeah, its definitely a different judicial animal than we have here in the states.  What they are going through now is more similar to an actual trial here.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#40    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

Just been announced that Oscar Pistorius has been granted bail.

#41    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

View PostMoon Gazer, on 22 February 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

Just been announced that Oscar Pistorius has been granted bail.

What the?!! He'll be outta there so fast, because he's sure to know someone with a little private plane. He's got homes and bank accounts outside of SA.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#42    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,494 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:03 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 22 February 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

What the?!! He'll be outta there so fast, because he's sure to know someone with a little private plane. He's got homes and bank accounts outside of SA.

They've confiscated his blades so that he doesn't leg it!  (lol)

More seriously, I don't know what to believe with this one.  If he genuinely killed his wife by mistake one would imagine him to be distraught and in need of psychiatric help and maybe put on 'suicide watch'.  It will be interesting to see how he behaves.  (No doubt the paparazzi and also real journalists will be following his every move)

#43    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

View PostEldorado, on 22 February 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

They've confiscated his blades so that he doesn't leg it!  (lol)

More seriously, I don't know what to believe with this one.  If he genuinely killed his wife by mistake one would imagine him to be distraught and in need of psychiatric help and maybe put on 'suicide watch'.  It will be interesting to see how he behaves.  (No doubt the paparazzi and also real journalists will be following his every move)
She was a girlfriend and they had only been together since November last year. When perpetrators of crimes are caught they often cry a lot ...... but they are crying about their own situation because they realise that everything is no longer under their control, but rather under the control of the court.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#44    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,494 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 22 February 2013 - 05:10 PM, said:

She was a girlfriend and they had only been together since November last year. When perpetrators of crimes are caught they often cry a lot ...... but they are crying about their own situation because they realise that everything is no longer under their control, but rather under the control of the court.

I take it you have him pegged as guilty of murder.  lol

No doubts at all?

#45    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

View PostEldorado, on 22 February 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

I take it you have him pegged as guilty of murder.  lol

No doubts at all?

Haha, no, I was speaking generally. I'm not sure what to think ...... he could have made a genuine mistake .... but I'm more inclined towards a steroid fuelled jealous rage over Reeva's rugby-playing ex.

Also tagged with olympics, paralympics, south africa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users